Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,908 members, 7,810,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

+++ How to ROOT your Sturbborn Android phone? +++ - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / +++ How to ROOT your Sturbborn Android phone? +++ (3385 Views)

How To Root Your Android Phone Or Tablet In 2015 (and Unroot It) / How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 And Install TWRP Recovery / Root Your Android Phone Without A Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

+++ How to ROOT your Sturbborn Android phone? +++ by designexploit(m): 2:31am On May 28, 2015
If you are among those who want to do free browsing with your android phones. There are some Android phones that are very STURBBON to Root. There is no time for much talk... you will come back to thank me.

(1) Download and install this application https://m.facebook.com/SMAT-Gadget-Arena-360038188276/ on your PC, after installation restart your system!

(2) After system finish booting, Connect your system to the internet and launch the installed software on your PC...

(3) Go to Setting and select "Developer Option" try and locate and enable "USB Debug Mode" to continue...

(4) Then connect your device to the system and wait for one or two minutes... The name of your device appears on the dashboard...

(5) Once you see your device name in the dash board, just click the "Root" button to start rooting. YOU MUST WAIT UNTIL YOUR DEVICE REBOOTS; After that ENJOY.

ANOTHER SOLUTION:

You may also wish to Root your Android device directly from your phone... Download the apk file from the same link I provided earlier and install it on your android device. Use the same procedure for PC, open the app on your android phone and click "ROOT", Make sure you are connected to internet or else it won't work.

Like my facebook page and discover more.
Please feel free to come back to this post if you find anything difficult.

1 Like

Re: +++ How to ROOT your Sturbborn Android phone? +++ by seunlayi(m): 3:24am On May 28, 2015
but why the need to hide IP if not for bad intent. as a deeperlifer, I don't need to be told again to just "waka pass". off to next thread

1 Like

Re: +++ How to ROOT your Sturbborn Android phone? +++ by designexploit(m): 11:06am On May 28, 2015
seunlayi:
but why the need to hide IP if not for bad intent. as a deeperlifer, I don't need to be told again to just "waka pass". off to next thread

For example people who learn learn about security also learn about hacking, so if you have a career in computer and network security you must lean all aspect of secirity if not the post is not for you. So don't be biased go and face your bible ok.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is How You Should Blog Effectively This Year / What I Hate About Nigerian Web Developers / How To Get The New Mtn CVM Free 500MB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.