Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams (32267 Views)

Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike / FRA Williams On Buhari And Court Orders: Has Buhari Changed? / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by anonimi: 8:41am On May 28, 2015
UncleLondon:
What year was the picture taken?

Valid question to which you may NEVER get an answer as it proves the LIE about it being taken during the Justice Reform in Lagos whatever.

the Attorney General of Lagos State(as he then was) and Chief FRA Williams SAN (The Doyen of the Nigerian Bar),at a conference on Justice Reforms in Lagos State.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2454119_osin_jpeg1256b527010e31392287ce026a446a50

That picture is of a man in his late 20s or early 30s and NOT someone of over 42 years old (his age when he became Attorney General of Lagos state 1999-1957)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by DIVINE78: 8:42am On May 28, 2015
God bless my VP. God bless me. God bless you.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by fpeter(f): 8:43am On May 28, 2015
cool
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by kilode100(f): 8:44am On May 28, 2015
Oh my!!
So this is Osibanjo??
I know him wella o...
He used to be my *****....
Awww.... He was at good at ******* shocked wink

Very fond memories...
Very!!..... cool

22 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by kilode100(f): 8:44am On May 28, 2015
Ilekeh:

Why? You planning on going back in time to snap selfies with them?

cheesy cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by Nobody: 8:45am On May 28, 2015
VISTIN:
The man was looking fresh and handsome.
Or, is it the people that he sent to jail that swore he will never be fat again

Don't worry sir. By the time you take your VP allowance for 3 months, your chicks will blow.

Depends...

Obama used to be chubby back in his early twenties before he started jogging 2 miles every day, and fasting one day of the week....a regimen he keeps up to this day.

It is all about staying in control....and if I was the VP or Presido...it would even be easier for me to get healthy food. I can eat all the fruits I want...money no object.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by WhoDeyThere(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2015
T
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by zizirecords(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2015
Osibanjo looking like Okon grin cheesy

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by BlackHuman(m): 8:50am On May 28, 2015
[quote author=Akshow post=34163418]May God catapult us to greater height and change our story like he changed the story of this man..... This time last year, majority of Nigerians never heard of this man. Now he is the number two man. Amen o
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by phransix147(m): 8:50am On May 28, 2015
efilefun:
huh mate well lets have some laugh before we all get serious after MAY29

Hahahhahahhaaha!!! Wasn't too serious after all...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by digitsolution: 9:12am On May 28, 2015
Come tomorro. Let them begin,i do hope for a change with this new men at the helms of affairs

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by Paentera(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2015
anonimi:

Valid question to which you may NEVER get an answer as it proves the LIE about it being taken during the Justice Reform in Lagos whatever.

That picture is of a man in his late 20s or early 30s and NOT someone of over 42 years old (his age when he became Attorney General of Lagos state 1999-1957)

In shooting yourself in the foot, you couldn't even avoid being anecdotal and exposed your total ignorance. How about providing some information from your research to confirm the date as opposed to this wuruwuru to the answer logic?

OP posts that this picture was taken when PYO was AG of LASG, it would not be too difficult to search for the years he was in office and compare to the date that FRA Williams was hale & hearty and use chronological order to arrive at a conclusion. This would be way more acceptable than inferring that the person in the picture "looks" like he was in his 20s or 30s.

Oh, one more thing OP, he was AG between 1999 & 2007, not 1999-1957. Jeez, little wonder why doing research is a laborious task for you.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by 4stylz: 9:37am On May 28, 2015
chowlade:
depature of Bola Ige, Williams, Abiola and Dele Giwa has cost Yorubas great set-back for Southwest Presidential ambitions. Thank God we r recovering

Obasanjo was not a president or we should allow only Yoruba rule cos they own Nigeria
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by medar(m): 9:38am On May 28, 2015
The man resembles Ok on (Ime ‘Bishop’ Umoh) o. I'm sure I'm not the only one noticing this undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by anonimi: 9:38am On May 28, 2015
Paentera:
In shooting yourself in the foot, you couldn't even avoid being anecdotal and exposed your total ignorance. How about providing some information from your research to confirm the date as opposed to this wuruwuru to the answer logic?

OP posts that this picture was taken when PYO was AG of LASG, it would not be too difficult to search for the years he was in office and compare to the date that FRA Williams was hale & hearty and use chronological order to arrive at a conclusion. This would be way more acceptable than inferring that the person in the picture "looks" like he was in his 20s or 30s.

Oh, one more thing OP, he was AG between 1999 & 2007, not 1999-1957. Jeez, little wonder why doing research is a laborious task for you.

E be like say ARITHMETIC was not your favourite subject in school grin grin

1999-1957 was to show Osinbajo was already 42 years old when he became Attorney General, being born in 1957.

Now tell us if the picture with FRA was that of a man at LEAST 42 years old cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by Nobody: 9:44am On May 28, 2015
4stylz:

Obasanjo was not a president or we should allow only Yoruba rule cos they own Nigeria
Nobody own Nigeria i'm just saying any of those cud have bn president
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by dondazie(m): 9:51am On May 28, 2015
anonimi:

1999-1957 was to show Osinbajo was already 42 years old when he became Attorney General, being born in 1957.

Now tell us if the picture with FRA was that of a man at LEAST 42 years old cheesy
How old is 'pasuma'? And how does his looks corroborate tHat?
tongue
anonimi:

How old is 'pasuma'? And how does his looks corroborate tHat?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by musicwriter(m): 10:05am On May 28, 2015
So far, Osinbajo and Ben Murray are the only two people I can give my trust in this incoming administration.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by anonimi: 10:15am On May 28, 2015
musicwriter:
So far, Osinbajo and Ben Murray are the only two people I can give my trust in this incoming administration.

Let me share this post with you =>

barcanista:
Since I was born, I have never witness the kind of hypocrisy, double standard and demonisation that is currently perpetrated by Muhammadu Buhari, the APC, Alhaji Sanusi, Osinbajo and their "good governance crusaders" against the person of President Goodluck Jonathan, Allison Madekwe, and other government officials.

Alhajis Buhari and Sanusi and APC have been going about using every platform to talk about a "missing $20b", cheered by their hypocritical followers that pride themselves as good governance crusaders. They have deliberately gone blind over the fraud of CBN under Sanusi as outlined by the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria report in February 2014.

Sanusi Indicted And Removed For Fraud
According to the report (see below) Sanusi was indicted for Gross Misconduct that bothers on fraud and financial recklessness among other offence. The FRCN subsequently advised Mr President to remove Lamido Sanusi from office for further investigation and probe after the explanation of Sanusi appeared more like a tale and outrightly illogical according to FRCN. The council indicates that the explanation provided by Sanusi is “a clear display of incompetence, nonchalance, fraud, wastefulness, and abuse of due process and deliberate efforts to misrepresent facts on the part of the leadership of the CBN.”

The council advised the President to exercise the powers conferred on him by Section 11(2)(f) of the CBN Act 2007 or invoke Section 11(2)(c) of the said Act “and cause the governor and the deputy governors to cease from holding office in the CBN.”

April 2014: VP-elect Yemi Osibanjo Filed Case To Stop Sanusi Probe
Rather than Sanusi to prove his innocence in court, he filed a case in Federal High Court, Lagos to STOP FRCN and Other Security Agencies from investigating and prosecuting him through three Senior Advocates of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, Dr. Kanyinsola Ajayi and Kola Awodien.
http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=24587

13 May 2014: Lagos Judge Tshoho Grants Sanusi Prayers
High Court Judge John Tshoho rather than uphold the constitutional powers of FRCN to investigate probe Sanusi, he granted the prayers of Lamido Sanusi and BARRED FRCN from further investigation or probing Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. In his own words...
“Prejudice is very pronounced in the language of that document. The language of the briefing note (transmitted by the FRCN to the presidency) conveys a sense of the defendant desperately goading the presidency to deal with the plaintiff,”
“The plaintiff submitting himself for investigation (by FRCN) is like the cockroach finding itself in the midst of fowls. Such a cockroach cannot be innocent,”.

http://www.tv360nigeria.com/?p=11923

Despite the fact the President Jonathan commissioned PWC to audit NNPC books to ascertain the veracity or otherwise of Sanusi's claim, Buhari, APC, Sanusi and their online agents that parade themselves as good governance and anticorruption apostles have been crying blue murder but refused to comment on the FRCN report nor the APC's VP elect role in shielding Sanusi for probe.

April 26, 2015: Buhari's Display of Hypocrisy
In his usual hypocrisy, General Buahri vowed to re-visit the $20b allegation but said NOTHING about the FRCN report. In his own word... “Imagine a situation where the former CBN governor who by God ‘s grace would later become the  Emir of Kano raised an  issue of missing billions of money, not in Naira but in Dollars, $20 billion.
“What happened, instead of investigating to know whether it was true that the money was missing or not, they simply found a reason to remove him. So these are the issues we are talking about…"

Contrary to the lies of Alhaji Buhari, Sanusi wasn't removed because he raised alarm, he was removed because he was indicted by FRCN. Jonathan also never kept mute, he commissioned PWC to audit the books. Buhari was also blind to talk about prosecuting Sanusi for the CBN fraud. Perhaps the Emir is as "incorruptible" as him(Buhari)

Lamido Sanusi and Stella Oduah
The so-called APC and their praise-singers have never for once called for the revisiting of the FRCN report, oh because it doesn't favor them. Ironically, these people were quick to call for the ouster of Stella Oduah that was indicted for "lesser" offence but demonised Goodluck Jonathan for suspending Sanusi that has lots of indictment on his neck.

Conclusion
Buhari, Sanusi and APC can continue in their hypocritical path of self-deception, but every attempt to twist history, intimidate or demonise Dr. Goodluck Ebelemi Azikiwe Jonathan shall be fully resisted. Since they see nothing wrong in the fraud of CBN under Sanusi of which they are beneficiaries, then they should see nothing wrong in whatever happens in NNPC or any Agency under Jonathan irrespective of whether or not any money is missing.

May God Help Us All...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by IYANGBALI: 10:46am On May 28, 2015
seunlayi:
op and nairaland need to do more. we need pictures of his naming ceremony,
when he started walking,
first day at school,
graduation,
first date,
wedding, etc

rather than moving useful threads to FP
we also need to have the pic of the first ten bweasts he sokd apart from those of his mum
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by Nobody: 10:55am On May 28, 2015
kilode100:
Oh my!! So this is Osibanjo?? I know him wella o... He used to be my *****.... Awww.... He was at good at ******* shocked wink

Very fond memories... Very!!..... cool
You expect me to fill in the blanksgrin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by Nobody: 11:16am On May 28, 2015
phransix147:
Hmmm! U sure say na PYO be dat?

FTC!!! Yiiippeee... I neva expererit!

I dedicate this GMB, the man of the moment, the man who's expected to dry up Nigerians tears, a man who is believed to take Nigeria back to its glory days. God pls as the mantle is handed over to him tomorrow be with him, any intending cabinet member that won't perform let his or her number and contact disappear from GMB's phone so that call won't be placed. Somebody shout a big Amen!

Ok. GMB and PYO smiley
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by MAYOWAAK: 4:48pm On May 28, 2015
anonimi:

I can't authoritatively state the year the picture was taken but an intelligent guess would be between 1999-2003(first term of BAT as governor of Lagos State.To further buttress my conjecture,please find attached another picture of FRA and BAT at the same occasion.

Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by CeceezKollecti: 6:08pm On May 28, 2015
Anybody Noticed Osinbajo is looking more Unhealthy dried up now dan den? lipsrsealed
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by Iyoma2(f): 7:17pm On May 28, 2015
Ugly Oshiiiiii. he has slowpoke type of forehead,
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by mecussey(m): 10:01pm On May 28, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN, (Vice President - elect), the Attorney General of Lagos State(as he then was) and Chief FRA Williams SAN (The Doyen of the Nigerian Bar),at a conference on Justice Reforms in Lagos State.

The Reforms in the Justice Sector was so successful that virtually all that was done was copied by both the Federal Government, and all states across the Federation. Judicial Officers renumeration was increased by 300%; both Civil and Criminal Procedure Rules were reformed; organs to take care of the poor like the Office of the Public Defender, and Citizen Mediation Centre were established. Today, every state in Nigeria including the Federal government have replicated the Lagos example.
A tip of what to expect from May 29 , 2015.

so which of them is osibanjo...if its the man in black suit, then the wife really dealt with him.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
otemanuduno:
Here is the picture of the world biggest thief of the MILLENNIUM:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2454486_or363458_jpeg_jpeg105d0dbabe72b452a17060ea929e40b5
yes jona na d bigger thief him be grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams by otemanuduno: 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
kropotkin2:
yes jona na d bigger thief him be grin
lol, na today u just dey see this thing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Bends For Old Women During A Condolence Visit In Kwara.photo / Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... / Ernest Ezeajughi Elected Mayor Of London Borough Of Brent, UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.