Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,468 members, 7,850,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Pictures Of Nairaland Members - Nairaland / General (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Of Nairaland Members (41979 Views)

Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet / Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. / Two New Rules For Active Nairaland Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by Nobody: 5:04am On Feb 26, 2009
Not since the last 4 yrs.
The world is a small place indeed.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by Ijiji1(m): 5:17am On Feb 26, 2009
The world is indeed a small place, look at all these yahoo yahoo boys I remember from Gbagada shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 26, 2009
Don't jump to conclusions was always going there to download Naruto(a japanese anime) not yahoo yahoo cuz that's as good as blood money.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by Gabry(f): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2009
PC, at least you askinny and whats best, genetically skinny. the world is always on your side. i come from a genetically flabby flab family and the world is always harsh on us. Appreciate what you have while you can.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 26, 2009
Hell no.really need to have muscles.always have to slim fit cloths.omo ibo pple dey eat 3x a day i dey eat 6x a day.still on still i slim.any drugs for putting weight wud be appreciated
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by Gabry(f): 8:08am On Feb 26, 2009
No mind them ooo. . . just taske it from me, I like the way you look, period. so theres nothing else to change about yourself.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 26, 2009
Pcguru(middle finger to the Government,Politicians) corrupt bastards.

Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by Gabry(f): 8:43am On Feb 26, 2009
AMEN!!!!!! grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by tbaba83(m): 9:00am On Feb 26, 2009
men u gals are spoil sports o. no picture yet? im beginning 2 bliv u all suffer from low self esteem. if u wowo we no go laff. scouts honour grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by Gabry(f): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2009
I told you oo. . . i posted mine like a gazillion times! sad
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 26, 2009
Even the hottest chic has low self esteem.that's why they form.but guys don't notice.till pcguru came around.apart from gabyw don't think nairaland ave tight chics.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by Gabry(f): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2009
I can give you a list of nairaland tight chicks naa.

1) Sima
2) Tgirl4real
3) SeanT21
4) Arcani
5) Princesa
6) Chioya
7) ibkaye
cool Tytylayor
9) Missy_b
10) morenike
11) TOYOSI20
they are loads more. . . seriously, ive never seen such beauty in ma life! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 26, 2009
Picture speaks for itself.except they using someone else pix.and only have one.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by tbaba83(m): 9:15am On Feb 26, 2009
ya rite. keep tellin urself dat. profile page no pix. thread no pix. nawao did dat big rat in una house swallow d camera, grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by Gabry(f): 9:16am On Feb 26, 2009
pc guru:

Picture speaks for itself.except they using someone else pix.and only have one.

Nonono. Those people which I have stated has actually posted different pictures of theirselves. They would change it from time to time. Same like me. I have some yeye pics. U wanna see? grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by spikedcylinder: 9:24am On Feb 26, 2009
Nawa for this soskalim fellow sef. Why so many darn pictures?
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by Gabry(f): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2009
because he is in loveeeeee with hisself. no mind him naaa. at least he is appreciating god's work of art grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by tbaba83(m): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2009
mr omo ibo if u start dissin d guys do u think any chix will put up pix. free my guy abeg.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by sokislam(m): 9:47am On Feb 26, 2009
Hello spikedcylinder, it seems u are a kind of saddist or something. I need to let you know that the first step of being appreciated is to do that to yourself initially. I said in my earlier post that I am only appreciating God's work in my life. Now let's see ur own pics?

Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2009
@omo ibo i wuz resting my head on the wall if ya do d same.it wud show like that. Sorry sokis but from my point of view i think u're either a narcissicist,or you depend on responses on ur personal look.no diss just psychology.i might be wrong.most dudes are that self conscious.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 26, 2009
Meant most dudes aren't self conscious
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by sokislam(m): 10:09am On Feb 26, 2009
I try to look up the word narcissicism in the dico and I discovered it something that each and everyone should try to explore. There is nothing bad being good about yourself. I say again that self affirmation is the first key to greatness. God said "I am wonderfully made", so why should I accept anything lesser?
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by sokislam(m): 10:13am On Feb 26, 2009
Sorry I mean Narcissus
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 26, 2009
Dude rock on you got spirit.on my system i hardly keep pictures.maybe it's the way i am.about the word u aint wrong.it's right narcissus is a greek myth about the guy bearing that name who fell in love with himself and couldn't stare away from his reflection in the water till he turned into a flower.still like i said before low cut rocks for ur hair style
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by Gabry(f): 10:24am On Feb 26, 2009
Chill guys. No beefin at each otha ooo. . .  sad
Since many claim there no female Nairalander pic here, I dey post just one. Suit you guys what to comment ooo as far as I know am happy and blessed to be created perfect by God meaning I have 2 eyes, 1 nose, 1 mouth, 2 ears and etc etc.

Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by sokislam(m): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2009
Dear gabrywyl I appreciate ur the fact that u admire urself. And u are looking bad in those pics of urs. Keep it up girl.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by Gabry(f): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2009
tongue
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by sokislam(m): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2009
sorry this is what I meant Dear gabrywyl I appreciate ur confidence, the fact that u admire urself. And u are not looking bad in those pics of urs. Keep it up girl.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by sokislam(m): 10:33am On Feb 26, 2009
Sorry for that Typos.
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by Gabry(f): 10:33am On Feb 26, 2009
shocked

U have never seen the worse ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by Gabry(f): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2009
How about this?

Re: Pictures Of Nairaland Members by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 26, 2009
. .  . me think gabrywyl,pic is d best  grin  grin  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply)

Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) / Huge Python Killed In Ikorodu Area Of Peace Estate, AGURA Today / See The Puff Adder Killed In My Area

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.