Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (26822 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Back To Our Root - Nairaland Members Bash In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Jambsupport(f): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2012
Fwends i opened dis thread tu name dos nairaland members u hv met or wud like tu meet (mayb coz of dia post, crazines, maturity etc). nufin serious lets smile wit d list of names 2b posted.

NAIRALAND MEMBERS I'VE MET - Pardon me none 4now workin on it grin

NAIRALAND MEMBERS I WUD LIKE 2MEET:
Idowuogbo (sista yen razz gan)
Pendo89 (calm n respectful)
r231 (maturity n comportment)
Sexkillz (mi o ra ye shyt mehn)
Mukina2 (humble, fun mama)
D-Explorer (daring n blunt)

fwends can't wait 2've ur own list. just 4da fun of it grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Jambsupport(f): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2012
oya pple make una post na shey

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by 190: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Jambsupport(f): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
190: grin grin
oya list na
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Idowuogbo(f): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
Loool...
Me razz? O Ma blow o! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Jambsupport(f): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
Idowuogbo: Loool...
Me razz? O Ma blow o! grin grin grin
o razz paaaaaaaaa u kuku knw 2na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
Jambsupport: o razz paaaaaaaaa u kuku knw 2na grin grin
Without Idowu NL go dey boring Jawe undecided @ID Thumb up jor, fi won le...
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by born2boink(m): 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by ifihearam: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
Mtcheeeew
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by miteolu(m): 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
Living or dead members of Nls
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by 360command: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
I would like to see the xenophic 'smoothcrim'- the man that talks bad about 9ja.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by kumbalo(m): 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2012
Seun.
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
Maclatunji cos he seems to be very intelligent and smart. I could learn a lot from him.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by imoleayo55(m): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
Beaf, billyonaire and dedeike....why? we all know

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
Would love to meet GEJ nd BOKO

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2012
Sexkills~ dat nigga dat talks trash on every thread as if boko haram bomb him entire generation

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by stepo707: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
1. Mr..Cork
2. Rokiatu
3. DYT
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2012
Choicegirl: Maclatunji cos he seems to be very intelligent and smart. I could learn a lot from him.
What can you possibly learn from him that he can't teach you on here? Abi na trade you wan learn from am? grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
MET
More than 50 including oyb, Maclatunji, firestar, Tunyus, Ifyalways etc

Oyb was a colleague in my former place of work.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
I met my wife on nairaland. Will definately love to meet the rest at my wedding reception.
Op,come to my wedding,you will see lots of them and that suggest these thread is irrelevant.
Or won't you grace my occassion?
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2012
sweetcocoa: What can you possibly learn from him that he can't teach you on here? Abi na trade you wan learn from am? grin
O se gan!
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2012
Crown Prince: I met my wife on nairaland. Will definately love to meet the rest at my wedding reception.
Op,come to my wedding,you will see lots of them and that suggest these thread is irrelevant.
You've finally lost it man undecided
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by r231(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
Crown Prince: I met my wife on nairaland. Will definately love to meet the rest at my wedding reception.

undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by sweetcocoa(f): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2012
kunletiwoo: O se gan!
Anytime cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2012
I'd like to meet:
Mkmyers45
Tobius tobius
Sisi Kill
Inked Nerd
Freecocoa
MacDaddy
Rokiatu
Canuck
Davidylan
Sagamite
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by lekywhite(m): 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
Yawatide and seun
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Cuteobi(f): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
Chaircover-she posts meaningful replies

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2012
chillaz , just chillaz cool
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by passionate88: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
Dyt, beaf!, odunnu, femi, okija juju, afam4eva, otokx.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
Jambsupport
Re: Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
Av met inkerd nerd,i heard 19o is a guy accordin to wot my friend on nl told me,ill also love to mit maclatunji.lolz

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend Who Survived A Ghastly Accident In Onitsha (pics) / RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) / Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident In Benin City After Two Buses Collided.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.