Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Technical Analysis: Elliot Wave Classroom. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Technical Analysis: Elliot Wave Classroom. (547 Views)

News And Technical Analysis From Superforex / Forex News Trading Vs Technical Analysis Which Is Better? / News And Technical Analysis From Instaforex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Technical Analysis: Elliot Wave Classroom. by elyte(m): 5:53am On May 28, 2015
Hello Friends and fellow traders. In the thread https://www.nairaland.com/1797433/elliot-waves-harmonic-pattern-strategic where I analyse forex market with elliot wave methodology, I promised my followers to start a tutorial there but I couldn't hold to my promise due to just one reason.

....I wanted to be very sure the methodology is usable and profitable as some people find it hard to understand it....I am not satisfied with some people who even called me that they coudn't understand the analysis on my blog.... www.forexsnipper. .

I have used this methodology for 18months now and the results are very profitable and satisfying. So I believe I can teach others who want to learn too.

Note: To master this methodology, you have to be prepared to learn, read and study always. It doesn't come cheap.
Please, distractors should keep off. Nobody should please derail this purpose. Thanks and God bless.

Disclaimer: This isn't for gamblers. If you have bills to pay or owe debt ( no offense intended please ) please keep off. Following what we do here does not guarantee you quick money.

You are welcome to the classroom.
Re: Technical Analysis: Elliot Wave Classroom. by elyte(m): 6:02am On May 28, 2015
As we proceed, I am already planning secret groups on facebook where technical analysis research will be done and ideas will be shared. I have really gone far in the field of technical analysis, I haven't seen anyone who has gone deeper ( I know they are somewhere, I just need to find them) . This could be an avenue to find them and build others whose thirst for knowledge will motivate me to learn more. There are so many things to learn.

The classroom lectures will be posted between 9p.m and 11p.m everyday.
Re: Technical Analysis: Elliot Wave Classroom. by elyte(m): 6:06am On May 28, 2015
Followers of my blog and the other thread who have one time or the other mailed me, I will send details on how you can be added to the facebook version of this thread (It's a secret group)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Suggestions On This New Product / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Shop On Niiyo.com / Super Promo! Brand New Generator,free Maintenance And A One Year Warranty Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.