Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) (2692 Views)

Ali Darni Abba Saleh Dies By 1am This Morning. Photo / Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque This Morning (PHOTO) / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by ThisisBuhari: 6:30am On May 28, 2015
The peoples' president touched down at Nnamdi azikiwe airport Abuja this morning from london.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by emekadeboy(m): 6:31am On May 28, 2015
Baba kabor
Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by jacabi(m): 6:35am On May 28, 2015
emekadeboy:
Baba kabor
'Seh dahdah le de'
Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by Nobody: 6:36am On May 28, 2015
Daaddy oyoyo, Daaddy oyoyo.

See as Daddy take gallant for ground like all those American soldiers when landing from an aircraft, coming back from an operation.

Welcome back Spartacus, our Hero, the Slayer of Theokeles, the Bringer of rain.

Baba, you never cease to amaze me with your composure and comportment. Your gait alone etches fear on the hearts of the enemies of the people. And those of the enemies who refuse to be scared always have secret admiration, and a feeling of awe and reverence towards you.

Baba, this is your last day as the president-elect of this great country. Blessed are you already and may the Omnipotent God make you succeed.

Nigerians, let the real fight begin. Let blood be spilled in the arena.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by modath(f): 6:36am On May 28, 2015
See Regal & Majestic waka oooo!! Walks like DA Boss that he is!! Ijaya PDP...

Sai Baba.God bless Nigeria.

#babawhileyouweregone .. Some TANoids claimed you were ill & even wished death on their generation.. Not your portion!!

Great to have you back. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by Acekidc4(m): 6:37am On May 28, 2015
Welcome Back My President!! Now go and Take Over Affairs Fast Fast!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by RHP(m): 6:39am On May 28, 2015
Welcome my president!!! I've booked a seat at the eagle's square

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:39am On May 28, 2015
SaTANist be like
' why are securities not surrounding him'' ?
'' E no dey change cloth'' ?

Welcome back sir.
We, Apc association of Nairaland (A.A.N) wish you well.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by Tongsman(m): 6:41am On May 28, 2015
Ati n reti o kaabo, se daadaa lode. Long life my president.
Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by hassey(m): 6:42am On May 28, 2015
simple man living a very simple life.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by psucc(m): 6:43am On May 28, 2015
He really needs some rest and is at all times evading the Press.

Please someone should help tell him that as the President, he cannot afford to escape the prying eyes of the Press.
Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by femmy2010(m): 6:44am On May 28, 2015
Welcome back Baba.
Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by nnanyereugo(m): 6:44am On May 28, 2015
Watchn in Gotv
Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by papoose999(m): 6:46am On May 28, 2015
Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by Iamoilprince(m): 6:47am On May 28, 2015
Allahu akbar!!! He is back. Baba tomorow is ur day
Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by kasheemawo(m): 6:48am On May 28, 2015
Buhari till 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by shazily012(m): 6:49am On May 28, 2015
welcome back
Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by cyprus000: 6:51am On May 28, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
[b]SaTANist be like ' why are securities not surrounding him'' ? '' E no dey change cloth'' ?
Welcome back sir. We, Apc association of Nairaland (A.A.N) wish you well.
gringrincheesy
Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by emperor003: 6:53am On May 28, 2015
Baba ur destiny await u in aso rock
Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by sinizia: 6:54am On May 28, 2015
Buhari looking fly, sharp, swagallicious, presidential and raring to go. Nigeria shall be great again. Y'all watch out!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:54am On May 28, 2015
Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by slap1(m): 6:55am On May 28, 2015
Be like walking pole.
Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by lumzybo: 6:56am On May 28, 2015
Why is he walking alone? My presido shld stop forming jack bauer
Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by SweetJoystick(m): 6:57am On May 28, 2015
My tall elegant president by tomorrow ... welcome back home grin
Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by Eyepencil: 6:58am On May 28, 2015
The man be like ghost. grin grin
Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by omenka(m): 6:59am On May 28, 2015
Hahahaha. grin

I thought he'd be arriving in a wheelchair, pushed by Amaechi and Tinubu into a waiting ambulance.

The more they deride him, the stronger he seems to get!! smiley

Count down to the grand finale of TANoidal wailings and gnashing of teeth!! Clock is ticking, tempers, temperatures and blood pressure are fast rising!! grin

I have a very good hunch as to who's gonna wail the most. wink

Buckets--- #check.
Handkerchiefs--- #check. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by disloman(m): 6:59am On May 28, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:
Daaddy oyoyo, Daaddy oyoyo.

See as Daddy take gallant for ground like all those American soldiers when landing from an aircraft, coming back from an operation.

Welcome back Spartacus, our Hero, the Slayer of Theokeles, the Bringer of rain.

Baba, you never cease to amaze me with your composure and comportment. Your gait alone etches fear on the hearts of the enemies of the people. And those of the enemies who refuse to be scared always have secret admiration, and a feeling of awe and reverence towards you.

Baba, this is your last day as the president-elect of this great country. Blessed are you already and may the Omnipotent God make you succeed.

Nigerians, let the real fight begin. Let blood be spilled in the arena.

wa gba yi.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by Pangea: 7:00am On May 28, 2015
Baba
I cover you in the blood of Jesus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by Nobody: 7:01am On May 28, 2015
Welcome baba
Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by barbstee(m): 7:01am On May 28, 2015
thats my president elect.just love this man #in-baba-we-trust
Re: Buhari Is Back To Nigeria This Morning(photo) by arbitter: 7:01am On May 28, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
SaTANist be like
' why are securities not surrounding him'' ?
'' E no dey change cloth'' ?

Welcome back sir.
We, Apc association of Nairaland (A.A.N) wish you well.

Why would anybody complain about his cloths? he obviously has a lot of the same color. Its basically just like wearing a suit all the time, they all look the same but that doesnt mean you only have one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking No French Top News Agency Report Buahri S Visit. (PICTURES) / Exclusive Pictures Of President Buhari To Cross River State (photo) / Femi Adesina Collected 50M Cash From Dasuki - Nduka Obaigbena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.