Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way (36256 Views)

Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) / An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter / Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by boxypane(m): 2:23pm On May 28, 2015
Bye. O ku wor ku iwa re O.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by stayblack: 2:24pm On May 28, 2015
JOE,I GO MISS UR STUPIDITY,CLUELESSNESS,....GUY JUST GO,BYE BYE.... cry cry cry cry cry BUT U REALLY F.UP grin
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Segadem(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2015
efilefun:
Good bye the "remote controlled" one
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Spells(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2015
Farewell our honorable ex president, u tried ur best even though haters tried to rob u of ur honor, forgetting da fact must fault lies on da 35 governors. We pray for better days ahead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by ademega(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2015
Never again !
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by UpLoyo: 2:24pm On May 28, 2015
robosky02:

To me this man has done his Best you may not understand. as those in Cote d' Ivore what they sufferd because one man refuse to hand over.
he has keept this country united.

Kudos Uncle Jona....

cc: Lalasticlala

He did his best quite alright, you are now $6b in debt
Every government left money in the treasury except this thief
Kept which country united? You must have been under the rock during the campaign
Good riddance
He wasn't good, and in the end he wasn't lucky
He chose to live the opposite of his name
I'm sure still feels like a dream to some of ya grin grin grin
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by justi4jesu(f): 2:25pm On May 28, 2015
I'm not comfortable with this thread...anyway "Goodbye Our Hero" you will forever be remembered as one, cheesy kisseven if some persons can't stand you for another 4years in Aso rock. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by gbrown(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2015
robosky02:

Say Good Bye to Goodluck Jonathan in your way.

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, GCFR, BNER, GCON (born 20 November 1957)[1] is a Nigerian politician and the President of Nigeria from 2010 to 2015. He re-contested and lost the recently concluded Presidential election, upon which he conceded defeat in the competitive election, the first sitting Nigerian president to do so.[2] Prior to his role as President, he served as Governor of Bayelsa State from 2005 to 2007 and as Vice-President of Nigeria from 2007 to 2010.

Jonathan's term as President of Nigeria will end on 29 May 2015, when he will hand over to President Elect Muhammadu Buhari.[
names are very symbolic in African traditions, but goodluck was an exception, goodluck was synonymous with cluelessness, nigerians are happy to be rid of goodluck
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by kazey123(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2015
The cureless man frm otuoke. Thank you frm where you have pick nigeria and where you have left it.thank you for everything and goodbye.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by IYANGBALI: 2:25pm On May 28, 2015
May Nigeria never experience such a disaster again. Good bye the clueless and the most corrupt one tongue

1 Like

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by anonimi: 2:26pm On May 28, 2015
Thanks for your efforts to revive our country back on its path of greatness.

You will be sorely missed.

2 Likes

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Youngzedd(m): 2:26pm On May 28, 2015
I commento ma revervo.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Idrismusty97(m): 2:26pm On May 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
The perceived failure or the failures of Jonathan as Nigeria’s president stems from one root, he was not a politician. Truth be told, I knew before now, that Jonathan did not only find himself in the corridors of power by sheer grace, it was accidental too. He was unprepared for the rigours of a political office and the management of a team of scavengers, vultures, wildlings and reptiles as is the case in Nigeria. He was weak, because he was not a politician, but a simple country man. He was never power hungry and in fact, in all honesty, from my perspective, was tired of the burden of leadership.

Had Nigeria been a country where people admit their inadequacies, Jonathan should have stepped down long ago, not because he lacked the sincerity, the honesty or a vision as to what Nigeria needs or should become, but like the biblical Moses, he was not the one destined to take Nigeria to the Promised Land and did not possess the physicality of Joshua.

Just yesterday, he again demonstrated his tiredness and saturation with power, by rejecting the offer to become PDP’s BOT chairman. I was an ardent supporter of Buhari and still is but I have one advice, please let's allow Jonathan to go home and rest. He misses his quiet Ijaw man life style. Thanks for your service (and disservice) to our fatherland.
That is actually what we are hoping for years. We want him to just go and rest but he choose to contest for presidency again, Is that someone who misses his so called quiet Ijaw lifestyle?
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by robosky02(m): 2:26pm On May 28, 2015
please Abeg biko just say good bye and wish him well without insults.

haba
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by IYANGBALI: 2:27pm On May 28, 2015
ademega:
Never again !
shall we make such a mistake in Nigeria
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by orobs93(m): 2:27pm On May 28, 2015
I knw say anywhere I meet u.in this world or the next we go must fight ur own too much..
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by deadie(m): 2:28pm On May 28, 2015
Happy to miss you GEJ grin
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by josieboy55(m): 2:28pm On May 28, 2015
IyaIode:
Get da fvck outta aso rock, bladdy clueless murafvcker. SATAN BE GONE

Speaking for the thousands of lives and livelihood lost under this government.

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by robosky02(m): 2:28pm On May 28, 2015
gesundheit:

German language

tschuss..

ok somebody givee us brazilian
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by starlight101(m): 2:28pm On May 28, 2015
indiraserv:
Goodbye Jonathan!
You came !
You saw!
And you left things worse than you met them
Parting shot,learn to take responsibilities for your actions or inactions as a leader and stop passing the buck and playing the victim!

Indiraserv
u no get sense simple

1 Like

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Geeman74(m): 2:28pm On May 28, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Vyntra(m): 2:29pm On May 28, 2015
we should all applause him he promised to change d lives of Nigerians and he really need;subsidy crisis,boko haram,epileptic power supply,etc.he try now
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Halaz(m): 2:29pm On May 28, 2015
Goodbye the saddest and the toughest time... which the wicked ones ruled. I pray not to experience this (jonatime)again in my life.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by jamillion: 2:30pm On May 28, 2015
Odi ihyosa

I apreciate d time u spent as nigerian president, atleast u contributed eighther positively or negatively, God's wise
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by dvee2: 2:30pm On May 28, 2015
I won't say u are the worst president, but you sqamdared a unique opportunity to reposion Nigeria back to prosperity again. And you pitched Nigerians against each other with your clannish and divisive brand of politics. Wish you well
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by OLADD: 2:30pm On May 28, 2015
Farewell President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan the most humble, patrotic, civil, amiable and progressive leader in Nigeria's history. The nation had missed another begging chance of cementing her fragile unity and fogging a united entity due to unbriddled power covetousness by a few. They called it "Change" but the saner minds see it as "power-must-go-back to-the-Sahara". Though you had your shortcomings as a mortal, the nation will remember you for good in no distant future. Byebye my GEJ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by gulfer: 2:31pm On May 28, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by molas02: 2:31pm On May 28, 2015
wat if he 4get somtn, excuse me sir, can he com back?
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by maum: 2:31pm On May 28, 2015
Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan
History will judge you right as you deserve.
Posterity will be fair to you.
And everything will come to be known in time.

Your best didn't seem to be good enough
A lot of things could have been done differently to be better
Some persons believe that you were a very good person, just not a politican in the concept associated with Nigerian politics

In all, Nigeria remained one under your watch
Conquerin the thesis proposed by many that we'll break apart
Peace reigned after the election that many feared would be more bloody than the last.

May we not find out Sire
That you deliberately, intentionally made the country
go through some of the toughest times that we did
Some persons who believe you were a good man,
Will be highly disappointed

God bless you Sire and God bless Nigeria

Be well Sir and fare well.
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by fiftynaira(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2015
Atleast fish won't be a scare commodity goodby fisherman!
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by criminalmindz: 2:32pm On May 28, 2015
THE MAN WHO MADE THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM POSSIBLE, FIRST SOUTH SOUTH PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. GAVE THOUSANDS OF NIGER DELTA YOUTHS SCHOLARSHIP TO SCHOOL ABROAD- THE SEED HAS BE SOWN SOON IT WILL BEAR FRUIT . YOU HELPED US KNOCK THE NORTH AND WEST OF THEIR PERCH, NOW WE HAVE SO MANY PROFESSORS AND DOCTORATE DEGREE HOLDERS IN THE NIGER DELTA AND THE SOUTH EAST. WE WILL TELL OUR GENERATIONS WHAT A GREAT KINSMAN YOU WERE, AN AMBASSADOR OF PEACE. WE WELL MISS YOU . #PLAYING I'M MISSING YOU BY PUFF DADDY FT FAITH EVANS

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Awoofawo(m): 2:34pm On May 28, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) / Bashir Ahmad Taunts Ganduje: Take Your Old Naira Notes To CBN If Legitimate / Nnamdi Kanu Fulfils Bail Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.