Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,353 members, 7,829,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way (36259 Views)

Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, By A Stauch APC Supporter (READ) / An Open Letter To Goodluck Ebele Jonathan By A Staunch APC Supporter / Arase Says His Official Good-bye To Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 28, 2015
robosky02:

To me this man has done his Best you may not understand. as those in Cote d' Ivore what they sufferd because one man refuse to hand over.
he has keept this country united.

Kudos Uncle Jona....

cc: Lalasticlala
...following the path of Gbagbo is simply a choice.nobody begged him not to follow that path.

4 Likes

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 28, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Bye bye jarey. May nigerians never have yu as their president again. Amen
...Amen.May his kind die before they are enthroned...

4 Likes

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by robosky02(m): 1:46pm On May 28, 2015
Omotolu:
...following the path of Gbagbo is simply a choice.nobody begged him not to follow that path.

well he has shown all Africans the path to follow...

the Honourable path

cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by otokx(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2015
Ode Juma
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by robosky02(m): 2:09pm On May 28, 2015
otokx:
Ode Juma

is this also good bye?
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Burger01(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2015
Goodbye. Enjoy your endeavors. God give you peace has you've given Nigeria peace. Awww Jonathan cry
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by MORNDEW(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2015
May we never experience a bad president like you again till enternity.
May we never be foolish to believe your, you had no shoes lies
May we never get a first lady as crude and crass like your wife.
May we never experience such incompetence, ineptitude, and tactless leadership style as we experienced from you.
May we never get a weak president that was controlled by women in your government.
May we never experience such a wicked leader again who watched millions die only to fight boko Haram six weeks before elections.
May we never experience a president that will leave his duty to fight governors. And perceived enemies.
May we never learn the bad mathematics we learnt in your tenure, 16 greater than 19 etc.
May we never experience an aclaimed educated leader like you.
GEJ, stealing is corruption hope you start believing that by now.
Lastly, I hope Nigerians forgive our region for producing dis kind of incompetent and directionless president. You are not our best our best is yet to com. Pls Nigerians don't judge us by this man.

MORNDEW

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 28, 2015
O bialu ije nwe una.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by DrMuzungu(m): 2:18pm On May 28, 2015
Ok, bye bye!
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by UpLoyo: 2:19pm On May 28, 2015
Transformation
Transformer
Fresh Air
Transition...heck yes!

1 Like

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by davien(m): 2:19pm On May 28, 2015
Goodbye and thanks for nothing...
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by kestolove95(m): 2:19pm On May 28, 2015
In ur next world u should know that stealing is corruption

2 Likes

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by idithlove(f): 2:20pm On May 28, 2015
Goodbye Jona
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by SHARIAREPORTERS: 2:20pm On May 28, 2015
IyaIode:
Get da fvck outta aso rock, bladdy clueless murafvcker. SATAN BE GONE

Speaking for the thousands of lives and livelihood lost under this government.

I doubt if ya be woman
I no say na man ya be and ya dhe try fake "womanity"
Cos a lady won't make such comment
Sowie I mention u, just wan advice u
Pls don't mention back

1 Like

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Jossyroyal1: 2:21pm On May 28, 2015
Adieu Jona
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by dannewlife(m): 2:21pm On May 28, 2015
Good bye man of peace. We hail thee PEACE ambassador. Remain blessed .

2 Likes

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by robosky02(m): 2:21pm On May 28, 2015
dannewlife:
Good bye man of peace. We hail thee PEACE ambassador. Remain blessed .
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by olempe(m): 2:21pm On May 28, 2015
Welcome back to Otuoke

5 Likes

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by gesundheit: 2:22pm On May 28, 2015
robosky02:

Good Bye to Goodluck Jonathan
•Adios. The Spanish way "Adios" amigos!
•Ciao! The Italian way "Ciao".
•Au revoir. The French way "Au revoir"

•Sayonara! the Japanese way "Sayonara"
German language
tschuss..
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by olu77(m): 2:22pm On May 28, 2015
Where is mama P?
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by scholars217: 2:22pm On May 28, 2015
get free e-Learning scholarship here>> http://www.freescholars218..com/ ......
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by ZYZZA: 2:22pm On May 28, 2015
You are a true democrat,a true leader,the harder there tried to spoil your name the more there made you a hero you would for ever be in ny heart
#GOODLUCKMYHERO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Segadem(m): 2:22pm On May 28, 2015
robosky02:
Finally the count down is here as Goodluck Jonathan begins to leave office.

just say your good bye and a wish to him

1.The Hausa way
• ‎ban kwana
• sai wata rana

2.The Igbo way:

• Ka ọ dị
• Kà ómésíá.

3.The Yoruba way
• o dabọ,
• o digba

4.The Bayelsa way
• Dain na mu

Cc: Lalaticlala
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by ronald4lif(m): 2:22pm On May 28, 2015
The perceived failure or the failures of Jonathan as Nigeria’s president stems from one root, he was not a politician. Truth be told, I knew before now, that Jonathan did not only find himself in the corridors of power by sheer grace, it was accidental too. He was unprepared for the rigours of a political office and the management of a team of scavengers, vultures, wildlings and reptiles as is the case in Nigeria. He was weak, because he was not a politician, but a simple country man. He was never power hungry and in fact, in all honesty, from my perspective, was tired of the burden of leadership.

Had Nigeria been a country where people admit their inadequacies, Jonathan should have stepped down long ago, not because he lacked the sincerity, the honesty or a vision as to what Nigeria needs or should become, but like the biblical Moses, he was not the one destined to take Nigeria to the Promised Land and did not possess the physicality of Joshua.

Just yesterday, he again demonstrated his tiredness and saturation with power, by rejecting the offer to become PDP’s BOT chairman. I was an ardent supporter of Buhari and still is but I have one advice, please let's allow Jonathan to go home and rest. He misses his quiet Ijaw man life style. Thanks for your service (and disservice) to our fatherland.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by front247: 2:23pm On May 28, 2015
efilefun:
You deceived the nation with your "I got no shoes format" and you end up embezzling funds capable of buying trillions of shoes.... Your judgement is coming soon
zombie we will see what buhari will do

2 Likes

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Idrismusty97(m): 2:23pm On May 28, 2015
Fûck off!
The American way smiley.
Nigeria would never make the same mistake again!

1 Like

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 28, 2015
Omotolu:
A.S.S.H.O.L.E must not rule Nigeria. He should go to hell.
hate will only shorten your life. Jonathan is not the cause of your woes. Ronu re dada

1 Like

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by xage(m): 2:23pm On May 28, 2015
I hope he doe not forget his shoes which was his only achievement

he fell things apart

I wont be surprised if he has to go to jail

2 Likes

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by TopHand: 2:23pm On May 28, 2015
..........**** STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION****
Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by lozanni(m): 2:23pm On May 28, 2015
Good bye GEJ, hero of Democracy. I wish you goodluck in your future pursuits.

2 Likes

Re: Say Good Bye To Goodluck Jonathan In Your Way by PassingShot(m): 2:23pm On May 28, 2015
indiraserv:
Goodbye Jonathan!
You came !
You saw!
And you left things worse than you met them
Parting shot,learn to take responsibilities for your actions or inactions as a leader and stop passing the buck and playing the victim!

Allow me borrow this post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office / Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee / Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.