Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

''I Am Ready To Work With Anyone Who Wins N'assembly Leader''; President Elect B - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Am Ready To Work With Anyone Who Wins N'assembly Leader''; President Elect B (344 Views)

E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] / Angela Okorie Blasts Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am Ready For You Old Witch!" / Cossy Orjiakor And Roman Goddess Compare Massive Boobs. See Who Wins(video, Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''I Am Ready To Work With Anyone Who Wins N'assembly Leader''; President Elect B by slimopeyemi: 9:00am On May 28, 2015
The president-elect Mohammadu Buhari has said that he is ready to work with anyone that emerges as the National Assembly leader, irrespective of where he or she comes from.

This was contained by his media team in Abuja.

It quoted Buhari, who is currently on a private visit to the United Kingdom, as saying that the clarification became necessary in view of the continued name-dropping in some circles linking him to some candidates.

Buhari said; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/i-am-ready-to-work-with-anyone-who-wins.html

(1) (Reply)

ULSU & Timeline To Host Free Barbeque At The Unilag Carnival Awareness Party On / Yaaaay!!!! Blacksatino Tv Is Here; Can You Leave Your Spouse For $1.5m??? Watch / Blacksatinos Diary; Domestic Violenters & Women Beaters.. Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.