Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report (14533 Views)

Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos / Dead Pose Trends On Facebook And Instagram. See Pictures / Insecure. The Herpes Virus Might Be Concealed Within The Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by Boss13: 9:44am On May 28, 2015
No only facebook, social media forums

3 Likes

Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by Nobody: 9:45am On May 28, 2015
" I brought Facebook to Nigeria" grin

This outgoing government sef shocked
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by ernie1234(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2015
Actually Facebook has recently turned to a platform for our youth to post their shoes,shirts,boyfriend and girlfriends even how they decide to have sex. Instead of an Educative forum

1 Like

Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by Nobody: 9:46am On May 28, 2015
True talk. Like that tout that went on facebook to talk about his failed date and started talking trash. Someone forwarded his rant on LIB and he got the bashing of his life. How ironic. cheesy
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by LockDown69(m): 9:46am On May 28, 2015
I totally agree with this findings.

1 Like

Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by kay29000(m): 9:46am On May 28, 2015
EggovinMma:
grin
UNFORTUNATELY,THIS IS THE BITTER TRUTH!
I HARDLY VISIT MY FACEBOOK UNLESS SOMEONE TAGS ME OR SENDS NOTIFICATION MESSAGES.
SOMETIMES I WONDER WHAT TO EVEN WRITE.

I envy you o! To be honest, I have self esteem issues, and I some times post on facebook to lift my esteem up temporarily from the 'likes' I get from people. This report is actually true. I really wish I could just be like you and forget I even have a Facebook account.

1 Like

Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by akoaki(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2015
High unemployment , poverty and insecurity are some of the reasons why people seek attention, attraction, sympathy and acceptance on facebook and allied forums.

2 Likes

Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by therapisteve(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2015
Lordave:
Does it mean that my 900+ friends on Facebook are insecure and have low self esteem?

Maybe U are!!!

2 Likes

Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by PreciousBro: 9:49am On May 28, 2015
What Will Be Said About Those That Barely Post For Fear Of Not Getting Recognition or The Attention They'd Want Via Likes and Comments ? lol

......I Don't Think I Agree
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by Nobody: 9:49am On May 28, 2015
ArchEnemy:
and people are entitled to their opinions

including me
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by HKhouseofhello: 9:50am On May 28, 2015
The hot spoof brand Jelly Toyboy spoof the well-known brand Chanel. It has Chanel's noble descent and beautiful appearance. Use imported silicone as main material, Jelly Toyboy has many good features, such as waterproof, anti-stain, versatile, colorful, attracts more and the more female friends. For more details, please visit the official website : www.toyboy.com.hk
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:52am On May 28, 2015
EggovinMma:
grin
UNFORTUNATELY,THIS IS THE BITTER TRUTH!
I HARDLY VISIT MY FACEBOOK UNLESS SOMEONE TAGS ME OR SENDS NOTIFICATION MESSAGES.
SOMETIMES I WONDER WHAT TO EVEN WRITE.

I v known since 2009.
the sorry case is, we v so many insecure people on Facebook.
mostly girls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by Zellie: 9:54am On May 28, 2015
K. I don't do facebook
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by myklangelo(m): 9:55am On May 28, 2015
Psychologists earning their daily bread. But the number of subjects used is not enough to arrive at the variables.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by dougivilla(m): 9:56am On May 28, 2015
msmon:
This is called 'Stereotyping'... You can't judge FB users on the research you conducted in Brunel University alone. The parameter is just too small!

Mtcheew.
No mind them, Its is called fallacy of hasty generalization!!!!

For Nigeria wey light no dey, no be facebook and Nairaland we take dey know wetin dey happen for the country? Brunel ko, Tunnel ni!!
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by chidiandre(m): 9:57am On May 28, 2015
totally agree especially those with stupid names on facebook like cash money Wtf is that

1 Like

Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by 4stylz: 9:57am On May 28, 2015
They are more on nairaland; noisemakers; if you meet some of them, they can't even relate like normal human being but they have opinion about everything online

1 Like

Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by BluePulse: 9:58am On May 28, 2015
Simplestone:
na wa ,make ona mind ona business all dis oyinbo people,

Really? Who's business is facebook b4?

2 Likes

Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by Lovexme(m): 9:58am On May 28, 2015
Judging from this epistle, my self esteem is out of this world 'cos I update my status on Facebook once every leap year. undecided
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by omenka(m): 9:58am On May 28, 2015
Lol. Does fb even still exist??

Nairaland is the way forward jor. This forum rox!!

1 Like

Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by BluePulse: 9:59am On May 28, 2015
asala1:

It's a research and all they did is to report their findings. They didn't say it's a law! You can do yours to prove them wrong.

Nice response man.

2 Likes

Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by Moana(f): 9:59am On May 28, 2015
JoachimPaul:
not for all cases

wanna give a big shout out to my guys who spend more time in d bank than online
online banking was established years ago grin who wants to go sit in long queues these days
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by BluePulse: 10:00am On May 28, 2015
Keneking:
" I brought Facebook to Nigeria" grin
This outgoing government sef shocked
Abi na...Lolssssssssss
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by Lordave: 10:01am On May 28, 2015
therapisteve:

Maybe U are!!!
No, I am not!

I don't post regularly on Facebook and if I show you my wall you'll notice that I haven't posted for almost a month now and my relationship status has remained 'ENGAGED' since 2011.
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by BrightDeGea(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2015
Youths of now adays makes Facebook annoying
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by Nobody: 10:13am On May 28, 2015
Even for nairaland self,

Dem get plenty Eediot and low self esteem.

Why on earth person go dey put dp with only yansh? undecided
And some mumu useless boys go like those kind dp.

3 Likes

Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by mmsen: 10:15am On May 28, 2015
Old news.

It's funny watching all the people with low self-esteem flocking to attack this report.

2 Likes

Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by dljbd1(m): 10:21am On May 28, 2015
Happy Birthday Initialize cool

cc: Neckyblue Stancity cheesy

1 Like

Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by Toks2008(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2015
Adesiji77:

http://rt.com/uk/261169-facebook-status-linked-depression/

Ishilove, lalasticlala

I tried to make sense out of this gibberish but just can't.

Can somebody please help me elucidate on what this article is trying to express?
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by digitite: 10:26am On May 28, 2015
Normally, I use Facebook to make plans for the future by working towards them cool.
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by Toks2008(m): 10:31am On May 28, 2015
koyyes:
True talk. Like that tout that went on facebook to talk about his failed date and started talking trash. Someone forwarded his rant on LIB and he got the bashing of his life. How ironic. cheesy

The true test of intelligent quotient is to respect our differences.

I am a communicator,a writer and if you check my nairaland profile you will observe that i have about 80topics since i got registered.

Its an individual thing and while some people spend there time smoking,drinking,chasing ladies or partying and being in company of friends, some people just enjoying interacting on social media and it has got absolutely nada to do with self esteem.

Some people are very private and secretive while some are very open and vocal so lets jus respect our differences and do whatever rocks our boat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Events That Rocked Nigeria And Nairaland / 7 Major Ways To Control Your Judgemental Instincts / Gas Explosion Near Skye Bank Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.