Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,719 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Goodnews....you Can Now Do This Urself Without Waiting For A "Tailor " (pix) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Goodnews....you Can Now Do This Urself Without Waiting For A "Tailor " (pix) (1233 Views)

Crowd Waiting To Buy Lake Rice At Ikorodu. PICS / Goodnews For Mini Importers And Wholesalers Like Me. / GOODNEWS : You Can Now Transfer Money Using Facebook - Facebook Owner Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodnews....you Can Now Do This Urself Without Waiting For A "Tailor " (pix) by jonaji(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2015
Goodnews ... You can now ammend ur cloths yourselves without having it done by the tailores who walk around ...... Its a simple tool to use by all ..... Order for yours now !!!!

Re: Goodnews....you Can Now Do This Urself Without Waiting For A "Tailor " (pix) by delishpot: 10:30am On May 28, 2015
Which kain topic be this? Why northerner?
Re: Goodnews....you Can Now Do This Urself Without Waiting For A "Tailor " (pix) by Nobody: 10:32am On May 28, 2015
Very innovative...but the use of the "Notherner" term is befitting but seems deameanily tribalistic...
Re: Goodnews....you Can Now Do This Urself Without Waiting For A "Tailor " (pix) by knightsTempler: 10:32am On May 28, 2015
delishpot:
Which kain topic be this? Why northerner?

Lol grin
Re: Goodnews....you Can Now Do This Urself Without Waiting For A "Tailor " (pix) by Obinovictor(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2015
jonaji:
Goodnews ... You can now ammend ur cloths yourselves without having it done by the tailores who walk around ...... Its a simple tool to use by all ..... Order for yours now !!!!

This is nice. But why mention northerners?
Re: Goodnews....you Can Now Do This Urself Without Waiting For A "Tailor " (pix) by delishpot: 10:37am On May 28, 2015
Good job OP, you have fixed the topic. Bravo.

1 Like

Re: Goodnews....you Can Now Do This Urself Without Waiting For A "Tailor " (pix) by Neduzze5(m): 10:52am On May 28, 2015
Where are you?

And how can I reach you?
Re: Goodnews....you Can Now Do This Urself Without Waiting For A "Tailor " (pix) by jonaji(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2015
The auto correct of NL changed it to northerner from me ... apologies @all
Re: Goodnews....you Can Now Do This Urself Without Waiting For A "Tailor " (pix) by jonaji(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2015
Neduzze5:
Where are you?
And how can I reach you?
Akure... Where's ur location ??
Re: Goodnews....you Can Now Do This Urself Without Waiting For A "Tailor " (pix) by Neduzze5(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2015
jonaji:

Akure... Where's ur location ??

PH
Re: Goodnews....you Can Now Do This Urself Without Waiting For A "Tailor " (pix) by Obinovictor(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2015
Please, how does this thing work?
Re: Goodnews....you Can Now Do This Urself Without Waiting For A "Tailor " (pix) by jonaji(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2015
Obinovictor:
Please, how does this thing work?
Its like the system of a stapler. You move the fabric towards you. ( Pull it ) and then it glides as you press along and then it sews. Just like that. You don't need the force you exert when you use a stapler. You just enjoy the pressing. No stress involved
Re: Goodnews....you Can Now Do This Urself Without Waiting For A "Tailor " (pix) by jonaji(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2015
Neduzze5:

PH
Please let's chat on whatsapp on how to get it delivered to you 08136498980
Re: Goodnews....you Can Now Do This Urself Without Waiting For A "Tailor " (pix) by Obinovictor(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2015
jonaji:

Its like the system of a stapler. You move the fabric towards you. ( Pull it ) and then it glides as you press along and then it sews. Just like that. You don't need the force you exert when you use a stapler. You just enjoy the pressing. No stress involved

I guess we'll have to fix thread in it.

If it can do slim fitting of my cloth. I need one o. But in Lagos
Re: Goodnews....you Can Now Do This Urself Without Waiting For A "Tailor " (pix) by jonaji(m): 11:49am On May 28, 2015
Obinovictor:

I guess we'll have to fix thread in it.

If it can do slim fitting of my cloth. I need one o. But in Lagos
Oh yeahs it can.. Simply add on whatsapp let's arrange the delivery 08136498980
Re: Goodnews....you Can Now Do This Urself Without Waiting For A "Tailor " (pix) by barry40: 11:53am On May 28, 2015
Is it powered by electricity or battery?

(1) (Reply)

Crude Palm Kernel Oil (c.p.k.o) And Palm Kernel Cake (p.k.c) For Sell / Has CBN Stopped Withdrawal Of Dollars From Domiciliary Account In Banks? / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.