Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE (6268 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Charged With Treasonable Felony By FG / Confusion: DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Treasonable Felony. / Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by PentiumPro(f): 12:53pm On May 29, 2015
imhotep:

^
Have you collected 50 naira (for boli) from your Igbo oga in Lagos Island?
Mumu! That is the story that ikesuku and imeka tells you in the village ? grin
Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 29, 2015
PentiumPro:

Fool, every Ibo goat on NL was a millionaire until we saw pictures of malnourished boys claiming to be millionaires. grin grin

tell your Yoruba brothers to stop begging for lasting..

blu abeg last me...buy sk for me na... make dem giv me 1 bottle na.

na Yoruba boys favorite sentence for my hood for festac..

whyy

Ashawo kobo kobo
Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by disumusa: 4:20pm On May 29, 2015
PentiumPro:
Ibos lost out in the emerging power game, and their wayward children went berserk on social media calling for war against Yorubas. grin
You will all return to Igboland very soon when your cup is full.
colonel oyinlade said he use only 150 army to concered biafra army during war at ore bridge, let them start and be delt with again,
Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by vega84(m): 4:20pm On May 29, 2015
Hausa-fulani and yorubas to unite the country? Hmm I see #vegatalks
Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by disumusa: 4:38pm On May 29, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
excuse me how many igbos are there in South West. ...?

igbos that leaving and doing business in the South West are very small .....

go to Google type the biggest market in Africa. ....The answer is onitsha.

And u can't see anything like West there

u are a fool. ........
either small or big market land lord said your litering ,dirty the stata,go to aba
Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by delishpot: 10:40pm On May 29, 2015
patmaine:

omo see logic.

have you thought about what the Igbos want. who is talking about the western world...
the western world can go Bleep thr selves. who bloody care..
you don't like the Igbo folks but don't want to let them leave. is dis not confusion..Abi you dey gain anything from them...?

one thing is certain Nigeria go break sooner or later..

My brother, I no hate any tribe o. Its well.
Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by nsaint101: 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lol, you lot are funny, now you see the Yoruba needs us more than the air they breath.... Calm down and keep reading. You see,in every aspect of the zoo we the Biafrans are involved. Go to all the states in Nigeria, especially Yoruba lands we own their markets, schools, hospitals, companies, and the worst of all, our oil is what is sustaining the zoo. Once our sovereignty comes. The zoo will be fuxked up pretty bad. All anti-Biafra, one question if you don't mind.... Why are the Yoruba high lords not agitating for the secession of Nigeria?
#Biafra Is coming
Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
dickrider:

United we stand, divided we fall. Lets support the Hausa fulanis and the Yoruba to rebuild Nigeria from the damage GEJ put our nation in
You actually mean "to support the Hausas as they grab oil blocs while at the same time wallowing in illiteracy and crass mumuism" grin
Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by feedburner(m): 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
dickrider:

I HOPE AS FROM MAY 29, BUHARI WILL ARREST THAT LOUD MOUTHED TRAITOR KANU WHO OWNS BIAFRA RADIO FOR TREASON. THAT IRRESPONSIBLE MAN HAS BEEN SPEWING VENOM CAPABLE OF CAUSING CRISIS IN THE COUNTRY. HE SHOULD BE SERIOUSLY DEALT WITH AND LOCKED UP FOR LIFE SO OTHER BIAFRA SCREAMERS CAN KNOW BUHARI IS NOT A CLUELESS MAN WHO WILL ALLOW NONENTITIES TO DISTURB OUR UNITY cool

Meaning: SAY NO TO BIAFRA

United we stand, divided we fall. Lets support the Hausa fulanis and the Yoruba to rebuild Nigeria from the damage GEJ put our nation in

has ur clueless dullard arrested him? No
#Radiobiafra is duly registered in London corporate affairs commission and the struggle is legal as enshrined by UN charter which Nigeria is signatory to.
we tell the truth n nth but d truth on radio Biafra

eziokwu chineke
Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
feedburner:

has ur clueless dullard arrested him? No
#Radiobiafra is duly registered in London corporate affairs commission and the struggle is legal as enshrined by UN charter which Nigeria is signatory to.
we tell the truth n nth but d truth on radio Biafra

eziokwu chineke

e nor go beta for your family
Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by feedburner(m): 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
dickrider:

e nor go beta for your family

when Biafra comes, u can say whatever u like... u can call me idiot, fool, riddendick, no wahala but for now, pls respect ur self
Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by AikayDaWrapper(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Tribalism is more harmful to Nigeria than Boko Haram.

#FACT
Re: BIAFRA IS TREASONABLE by cjrane: 3:00am On Jul 07, 2015
[size=15pt]Isn't it even more atrociously treasonable to occupy peoples land by force, annex their resources, abuse their human rights and even attempt to islamize them by force?

Yet getting angry when they ask for freedom?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Nation News Paper Wrote About Buhari Today. / Pic: Students Caught Headmaster Having Sex With Female Maths Teacher / How Ffk Allegedly Slept With His Mother – Ex Wife Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.