Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos (5331 Views)

PHOTO: Patience Jonathan Now An Evangelist / Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat? / Drama Trails Scrapping Of First Lady Titles, Offices In States-Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:51am On May 28, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
I wish Nigerians well under Buhari they will surely regret ever voting in Buhari

ToChukwu, are you no longer a Biafran? What is your business with Nigerian President?

Abeg Face Biafra Nwokem!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:53am On May 28, 2015
anonimi:

It is in one your body orifices! grin grin

Meanwhile, I ask again what history will be made tomorrow that was not made on 29 May 1999

Abi you nor sabi wetin you been yarn before ni?
That is to say you were just blabbing like a blabber! grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162022_20840772079671blahblahblahgif45c2cd79aec56970df8df0b2f78244f0gifb196d279a3cb9ec610ea71855d557cd4_gif127b75c174a61517eea8e7fb9faa439b

Until you go back and repaint your comment with your customary crayons, don't expect any answer from me. Good day!
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Chibex50(f): 12:04pm On May 28, 2015
God Bless GEJ for me...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:22pm On May 28, 2015
Chibex50:
God Bless GEJ for me...

angry
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Seamareggae(m): 12:25pm On May 28, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
I wish Nigerians well under Buhari they will surely regret ever voting in Buhari
Bros... Stop doing dis.... By God's grace... Buhari would be the president Nigeria ever had... And other president to come would imitate his leadership....

Stop hating and let's all make dis country great again... Jonathan ruled for 5 years... Nd didn't utilise his opportunity... Him don chop money... Carry the rest dey go Otueke... Nd U hating on nairaland.... Sorry for ur boss loss shaa
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:37pm On May 28, 2015
Seamareggae:

Bros... Stop doing dis.... By God's grace... Buhari would be the president Nigeria ever had... And other president to come would imitate his leadership....

Stop hating and let's all make dis country great again... Jonathan ruled for 5 years... Nd didn't utilise his opportunity... Him don chop money... Carry the rest dey go Otueke... Nd U hating on nairaland.... Sorry for ur boss loss shaa
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by goodgate: 1:01pm On May 28, 2015
Firefire:

Not in town. I am 4,823.9 Air Distance in kilometers away. Returning in June after the ceremony.

I wish Nigeria and Nigerians well.

Shalom!
IIIF I HEAR? You wey dey AJEGUNLE dey pack shit, na ur break period u go enter cafe login, dey form travel, no be only 4000 kilometer na 6ft.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Firefire(m): 1:05pm On May 28, 2015
goodgate:
IIIF I HEAR? You wey dey AJEGUNLE dey pack shit, na ur break period u go enter cafe login, dey form travel, no be only 4000 kilometer na 6ft.

Funny boy! cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by phemmyutd(m): 1:09pm On May 28, 2015
good

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by goodgate: 1:16pm On May 28, 2015
Firefire:

Funny boy! cheesy
ok no vex na joke, tho expensive,but lets all work together to make a greater Nigeria irrespective of party affiliations, shun PDP APC. this is our country.
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Firefire(m): 1:19pm On May 28, 2015
goodgate:
ok no vex na joke, tho expensive,but lets all work together to make a greater Nigeria irrespective of party affiliations, shun PDP APC. this is our country.

No qualms, for a GREATER NIGERIA! tongue

Shalom!
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by calculator123(m): 1:32pm On May 28, 2015
anonimi:

It is in one your body orifices! grin grin

Meanwhile, I ask again what history will be made tomorrow that was not made on 29 May 1999

Abi you nor sabi wetin you been yarn before ni?
That is to say you were just blabbing like a blabber! grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162022_20840772079671blahblahblahgif45c2cd79aec56970df8df0b2f78244f0gifb196d279a3cb9ec610ea71855d557cd4_gif127b75c174a61517eea8e7fb9faa439b
the history being made is for the furst time an opposition party ould win the ruling party in naija.hope u garrit
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 28, 2015
Taylor86:
NgeneUkwenu u never see anything good from jonathan

a man ur dying to meet in person

a man ur entire unborn generation can't b like

a man who's an hour income will feed ur entire community for 3yrs

at d mere sight of GEJ u will wet and denounce ur BF

shame to ur husband( only if any man can condone ur trashy life)
Dat is A male.. not a female
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 28, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
What a relief!!
go get a life. Is jonathan the cause of obesity too

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Clerverly: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
lalasticlala, Ishilov, Seun, I think this thread opened this thread before that of Amaechi, yet, it has not made frontpage!
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by solmusdesigns: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
buhari's pics is heading to the trash in 2023 so dont sweat it
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Josiel: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
buhari's pics is heading to the trash in 2023 so dont sweat it
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Jamesbally: 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2019
Kikikikikiki, Biafrans right now. grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Josiel: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
[s]
Jamesbally:
Kikikikikiki, Biafrans right now. grin grin
[/s]
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by 989900: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
You guys are not seeing the bigger picture!

This is a call for thought for anyone in a position of power today. Today you are there with all the privileges, bragado, etc. etc.; tomorrow it's another fellow -- do right!
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by meccuno: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
4years later. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by IbeOkehie: 4:05pm On Feb 25
tochukwuifeduba:

PROPHETIC.

Good Luck to Nigerians!
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Jokerman(m): 4:09pm On Feb 25
I thought they said this region respect their elders??

What is an elder like Jonathan doing on dustbin?
Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Prigidypogodo(f): 4:11pm On Feb 25
NgeneUkwenu cilicmarin
God almighty will judge you guys on how you people destroyed Nigeria.

by the seven gods
by the celestial beings
by the lands and seas
without food and drink.
I curse anyone that helped in bringing calamity called Tinubu and Apc upon us just because of a mere banter.
I curse you and yours because this is purely wickedness.
lives have been loss
hope shattered
jobs lost
home broken
families in kidnappers den.
over 200 million Nigerians hungry just because you don't want a certain tribe to rule.
you made that choice knowing how the party you're supporting destroyed Nigeria for the past 8 years.
but you don't care.
all you cared was to come online and taunt those you think they lost.
your taunting at the expense of over 200m Nigerians.
Today I curse you and yours and the blood of the innocent spilled because of this administration incompetence is on your head and that of your generation.
it shall never be well with you.
So shall it be!
Amen
Amin
Iseee
Aseee

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jonathan Now In The Dustbins Around Offices In Lagos by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:19pm On Feb 25
Wait oo so this girl celebrated buhari now shes celebrating tinubu as the person to fix nigeria. Chai nigerians just care about themselves only

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Biafra Protest At Bruxelles European Parliament; Happening Now / 10 Poorest States in Nigeria According To National Bureau Of Statistics / Be Like Bro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.