Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Nuggets From The Bible Study Of 24/05/2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nuggets From The Bible Study Of 24/05/2015 (356 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/05/17 / Scientific Study Of Speaking In Tongues / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/05/16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nuggets From The Bible Study Of 24/05/2015 by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 12:09pm On May 28, 2015
Topic; Gods unquestionable Reign.

When we say God has unquestionable reign, we mean God is a supreme controller.
God should have unquestionable control over all creatures because:

i. God is our maker Isaiah 45:9.
ii. God is our father. Mal. 1:6a
iii. God is our master. Mal. 1:6b
iv. He is our God and all men are His people. 2 cor. 6:16

The practical implications of the reigning lord having control over us are:

i. Unity and faithfulness in homes. Mal. 2:14.
ii. Immunity from curse. Mal. 3:8-10.
iii. Effective ministries. Mark 3:13-15

The attributes and actions of believers that can guarantee the implications of the reigning lord. And that shall help us to get the blessedness that follows are:

i. Appreciation. Matt. 13:44.
ii. Submissiveness. Luke 1:38.
iii. Sacrificial life. Phil. 3:3-8

I pray the power of Christ, with the name of Jesus Christ. To internalize the implications of the reigning lord in our lives. And help us also impart on us the attributes that will help us get the blessedness of submitting to the control of God today in Jesus mighty name. Amen

Culled from onlineanglicanchurch.blospot.com

(1) (Reply)

Why Salvation Is Important / What Is Your Secret For Fervent Prayers?? / "Little Things"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.