Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Opinion- What Would You Remember President GEJ For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion- What Would You Remember President GEJ For? (749 Views)

In One Sentence How Would You Remember President Goodluck Jonathan? / In One Sentence, How Would You Remember President Goodluck Jonathan? / What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion- What Would You Remember President GEJ For? by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 28, 2015
In less than 24 hours, the regime of
President Goodluck Jonathan will be
done and dusted with the elected
one, Muhammadu Buhari sworn in to
take the reigns of power for the
next four years.

That will also signify the end of the
power control by the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP), as the All
Progressive Congress (APC), will
control the center for the first time
since the advent of the fourth
republic.
In the six years that GEJ held sway,
there are lots to talk about,
positively or negatively, as many

Nigerians showed at the March 28
polls where he was voted out. Many
are not happy with the situation in
the country where poverty,
unemployment, insecurity,
decaying infrastructure, crime,
corruption and untold suffering
has been the order of the day.

For his supporters, the President
did his best and are quick to point
out the reforms in agriculture,
education, railway and other
achievements they can count.

So the question is: What will you remember president Jonathan for?
Re: Opinion- What Would You Remember President GEJ For? by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Opinion- What Would You Remember President GEJ For? by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 28, 2015
Coming in with #FuelSubisdyRemoved

Going out with #FuelScarcity

Bye Bye Brother. sad

I'll miss you sad

CHANGE is here Borrusia! smiley
Re: Opinion- What Would You Remember President GEJ For? by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 28, 2015
laykorn:
Coming in with #FuelSubisdyRemoved

Going out with #FuelScarcity

Bye Bye Brother. sad

I'll miss you sad

CHANGE is here Borrusia! smiley
Lol.
As for me, I'll remember him for his cluelessness.

1 Like

Re: Opinion- What Would You Remember President GEJ For? by Maczeelly(m): 1:03pm On May 28, 2015
Will remember him for conceding defect before the final result was officially announced...........
Re: Opinion- What Would You Remember President GEJ For? by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 28, 2015
Maczeelly:
Will remember him for conceding defect before the final result was officially announced...........
grin
Re: Opinion- What Would You Remember President GEJ For? by Alexisu: 1:16pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Opinion- What Would You Remember President GEJ For? by Alexisu: 1:18pm On May 28, 2015
I can't even remember who GEJ is let alone what he did.
Re: Opinion- What Would You Remember President GEJ For? by egift(m): 1:18pm On May 28, 2015
- As a man that could not control his wife or call her to order, even when he was sinking his Presidency.
- As a President who was never in charge. One that had no clue of what do in the face of any crisis.
- A politician who was so corrupt that he could not see and relationship between Stealing and Corruption.
- As a strategist who could not read the writing on the wall. And could not keep his enemies closer. Allowing his friends to destroy him.
- Finally as a Candidate that shared trillions of naira all over Nigerians within 6weeks election was postponed. Worst is that he gave it to some elites that do not even have PVCs.

Jonathan will be remembered for good things too. But his failures will forever out-weigh his good.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion- What Would You Remember President GEJ For? by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 1:25pm On May 28, 2015
£8-)Stealing is not corruption8-)€

1 Like

Re: Opinion- What Would You Remember President GEJ For? by zomby(m): 1:25pm On May 28, 2015
1. Very weak
2. Clueless
3. No skills
4. Turned the country upside down
5. A great follower, but not a leader at any capacity.
6. Mentally lazy
7. Confused
8. A mistake
9. Visionless
10. Out of touch.

1 Like

Re: Opinion- What Would You Remember President GEJ For? by UgChris(m): 1:28pm On May 28, 2015
Borrussia:
In less than 24 hours, the regime of
President Goodluck Jonathan will be
done and dusted with the elected
one, Muhammadu Buhari sworn in to
take the reigns of power for the
next four years.

That will also signify the end of the
power control by the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP), as the All
Progressive Congress (APC), will
control the center for the first time
since the advent of the fourth
republic.
In the six years that GEJ held sway,
there are lots to talk about,
positively or negatively, as many

Nigerians showed at the March 28
polls where he was voted out. Many
are not happy with the situation in
the country where poverty,
unemployment, insecurity,
decaying infrastructure, crime,
corruption and untold suffering
has been the order of the day.

For his supporters, the President
did his best and are quick to point
out the reforms in agriculture,
education, railway and other
achievements they can count.

So the question is: What will you remember president Jonathan for?

He will be remembered for being unable to unmask the cabals holding the country at ransom that are rearing their ugly head in Buhari's administration now

.... not fighting corruption...

...unable to fix at least 70% of the major economic problems facing the country...

...Pension Reform policy...

...Agricultural Reform Policy...

...For conceding defeat which is unusual with Nigerian Politicians

#GodBlessNigeria

More to come

1 Like

Re: Opinion- What Would You Remember President GEJ For? by Dolarman(m): 1:29pm On May 28, 2015
[url][/url][url][/url][url][/url]I will remember him for betraying the trust of well over 170M Nigerians with his 'I HAVE NO SHOES' Slogan in 2011. Now he is got enough shoes to wear and even dash his grand children. May he rot in hell bcuz his deceit alone had cause millions of people more pains than ever.

Buhari my Role Model
Fashola my Mentor

2 Likes

Re: Opinion- What Would You Remember President GEJ For? by dridowu: 1:36pm On May 28, 2015
I will remember PDP/GEJ for scamming Nigerians during immigration tragedy when no one is ready to accept the blame and no one was queried, talkless of being sack.
Lest i forget, i will also miss Madam Peace
Nigeria Must Be Great Again

1 Like

Re: Opinion- What Would You Remember President GEJ For? by Colospor(m): 2:04pm On May 28, 2015
lalasticlala, this thread should hit fp, it might be our last memory of Jonathan, let everyone drop their opinion about his governance.

As for me, the guy is a good man but lack ambition, his deeds cannot be regarded in good ways cos he's done more harms than good.

1 Like

Re: Opinion- What Would You Remember President GEJ For? by size40: 2:16pm On May 28, 2015
Nothing but chasing rats while his house was burning. Chasing my Governor, Rotimi Amaechi when he was supposed to face and tackle numerous problems facing the nation.

(1) (Reply)

Goodbye President Jonathan! / SAD NEWS: So Painful Another Nollywood Veteran Actor Okparaji Paul Is Dead / How Gbajabiamila Turn Down Dogara's Offer Of Deputy Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.