Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? (1009 Views)

In One Sentence How Would You Remember President Goodluck Jonathan? / In One Sentence, How Would You Remember President Goodluck Jonathan? / Opinion- What Would You Remember President GEJ For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by petokey: 8:44am On May 28, 2015
Tomorrow is the handing over ceremony. But i can rightly say there are so many good things i can remember GEJ for.

I will remember him for making this statement during one of his speech.

... My re-election does not worth the blood of Nigerians...

What good thing do you remember him for?
Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by Ama80(f): 8:47am On May 28, 2015
I can't remember anymore,his last days left a sour taste in my mouth.will comment whn I think abt something.
Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by petokey: 9:29am On May 28, 2015
Ama80:
I can't remember anymore,his last days left a sour taste in my mouth.will comment whn I think abt something.

like seriously!! Lolz.
Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by Orunto: 9:33am On May 28, 2015
Good thing: He did everything his own way!!!! My advice: He should continue to fear God and Pray more!!!!
Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by Ymodulus: 9:38am On May 28, 2015
Who is Jonathan?
Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by eastman11: 9:40am On May 28, 2015
He is the most tolerant, most forgiving and most patient president in the world.He will enjoy peace for the rest of his life.

1 Like

Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by Wsdm: 9:47am On May 28, 2015
His style of leadership that made it easy for us to have 'CHANGE'.
Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by stinggy(m): 9:56am On May 28, 2015
Improvement in the Agric. sector of the economy.

1 Like

Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by lovemoi2(f): 10:11am On May 28, 2015
None.... from the begining he was trouble. This man's first duty was to increase fuel price to 150naira per liter using fuel subsidy as an excuse

That alone cost alot of hardship for the people. Prices of everything as a result of the increase in fuel price also escalated!!!

He did not build one refinery.

I am so glad he is leaving
Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by Nobody: 10:24am On May 28, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan was a torn in the Flesh for Nigeria and Nigerian....There's nothing tangible about his government...He dislike the masses..
Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by Jimmydeji(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2015
I remember ntn off jona, after increasn d price of fuel nd no single functioning refinery....
Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by Adwexky(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2015
Ymodulus:
Who is Jonathan?
Former President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The husband of PEJ.
Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by jimmysho(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2015
Youwin program. I am eternally grateful to his administration.
Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by RHP(m): 11:32am On May 28, 2015
For accepting defeat....
Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by Orunto: 12:55pm On May 28, 2015
He is the most tolerant, most forgiving and most patient president in the world.He will enjoy peace for the rest of his life. AMEN!!!!
Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 28, 2015
He made Obj irrelevant in our politics,obj will neva dare attack buhari even if the economy isn't improving.

While christ wz dying on d cross, lucifer thought that he has defeated God,he neva knew wat God plan wz. At the end, a seeming defeat wz turned into victory. Gej turned an electoral defeat into a victory for himself. If God can show you obj's heart you will see dat he is very pained. D pained fellow said that gej's 8yrs rule wz a disaster,what abt his own 8yrs rule? The greedy fellow wz even seeking a 3rd term. In all, Gej will be remembered as a good person.
Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2015
I can only remember negative thing about him"stealing is not corruption"
Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by sheymoni(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2015
No federal government project in my state for the past 6 years so Wetin I won remember him for? Make he park well abegi
Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by ionsman: 2:26pm On May 28, 2015
By this time tomorrow,I would have forgotten who Jonathan is/was....

~KRIMZIE~
Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by omenka(m): 2:33pm On May 28, 2015
Chikum, squat, nada, absolutely natin!!!!
Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by olawalepopoola: 3:02pm On May 28, 2015
Oil Subsidy removal; Fuel scarcity; Boko Haram; Pipeline contracts
Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by sexymoma(f): 3:07pm On May 28, 2015
Typing
Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by raumdeuter: 3:09pm On May 28, 2015
The only good thing about him was his regime made us realize how clueless leadership can drag a country down
Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by petokey: 4:16pm On May 28, 2015
I was watching AIT yesterday, and i saw a documentary on the good things GEJ has done. Are you guys by anyway insinuating that the documentary is false.?
Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by thepatroit: 4:19pm On May 28, 2015
Emm...emm...emm...emm...
Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by Alexisu: 4:37pm On May 28, 2015
I remember as mama piss husband.
Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 28, 2015
Improved electoral process.
Re: What Good Thing Will You Remember President GEJ For? by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 28, 2015
Hmmm let me think.....

Am still thinking.....

Hmmmm..... NOTHING!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Be Patient With Buhari - NEF Tells Nigerians / Okonjo-iweala Responds To Oshiomhole's Accusation / I Have Not Made Demands Of Buhari, Tinubu Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.