Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) (90265 Views)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura / Buhari's US Visit: His Son, Yusuf, And 32 Others Make His Entourage - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Aida13: 3:27pm On May 28, 2015
Well brought up kids, thanks to a good mum and dad. Looking forward to this First family. Buhari jnr is hot though. Fooiinne boy. Hmm na wa
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by abagnalie: 3:29pm On May 28, 2015
omo yusuf na fine boi.

even me weh na guy they treep
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by ZahraBuhari(f): 3:39pm On May 28, 2015
Alexisu:
Zahra my love. When will I see u again. The last time was wow.

Be careful with what you ask for, Sir.

In my dream
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by MDJALO(m): 3:40pm On May 28, 2015
No follow all diz yahu yahu ppl oh boy, any chikala wey him mama or papa no be president abeg fashi them boy,
But na igbo girls I dey fear pass oh
Hmmm there un na juju tins oh boy shin ur eyes well well!
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Ujupsy: 3:40pm On May 28, 2015
laykorn:
Wow! Handsome boy. Where are all those girls who claim they can't marry a Hausa? sad
To marry an Hausa cause of being handsome tufia kwa it's better you marry some kind of Dundee down south
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by DONkBSTAR(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2015
just like me.....

Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Ujupsy: 3:44pm On May 28, 2015
Pakingzzz:
Hi Nairalanders, I have 20pcs of brand new Storace deep cycle batteries. They are 100AH capacities each.. Am offering them for sale at 20,000 naira each..
I also have a couple dozens of brand new Mppt charge controllers ; 12v,24 10Amps. The model is; Tracer 1210Rn. Each goes for 8,000 naira.
You can reach me on 08122423549, or email me @; kingsleyobinna26@ yahoo.Com
Noted but the batteries are second hand
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Chiaka(f): 3:44pm On May 28, 2015
Much like dad. !!
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Omotayor123(f): 3:45pm On May 28, 2015
he look like him papa. fine boy
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Ninilowo(m): 3:47pm On May 28, 2015
Andropod:
gud aftanun nairalanders,just activated my account,pls could anyone pls tel me the meaning of op,seconded,space booking and sum others which i remember....
You are welcome sir. Patience is the watch word. You ll understand all Nairaland "slangs" as time goes on. Meanwhile, OP means original poster of a thread. Seconded is when you agree with what a fellow posted and you are in full support of such. Space booking abi......... Em........ Em......... When you keep a Space so that you can come later and modify.........
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Alexisu: 3:52pm On May 28, 2015
[quote author=ZahraBuhari post=34179358][/quote]

ZahraBuhari, are you for real
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Forwetinnah: 3:54pm On May 28, 2015
Dem go go dump their schindrens for obodo Oyinbo which according to them is haram come dey preach nonsense change for us. Na Islam abi Jihad Buhari schindrens dey study for UK nii?? Yeye dey ooze
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Forwetinnah: 3:57pm On May 28, 2015
Alexisu:

ZahraBuhari, are you for real

You wish...my advice, don't wet yourself
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by scholars217: 3:59pm On May 28, 2015
get free e-Learning scholarship here>> http://www.freescholars219..com/ ......
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Godmother(f): 3:59pm On May 28, 2015
Andropod:
gud aftanun nairalanders,just activated my account,pls could anyone pls tel me the meaning of op,seconded,space booking and sum others which i remember....

Chai pls dont join the "seconded" group o.

Anyways welcome to nairaland grin

OP means Original Poster i.e the person who opened the thread.
Spacebook is for those who have nothing meaningful to say but will just comment on a thread in the hope of changing it later
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Pamelayoung: 4:01pm On May 28, 2015
Ujupsy:
Noted but the batteries are second hand

What are the batteries used for?
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Forwetinnah: 4:04pm On May 28, 2015
ITbomb:
This reminds me of something

That's not GEJs biological son o...heard he's Evans Bipi's, adopted by Patie
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Zellie: 4:06pm On May 28, 2015
He is very handsome embarassed angry
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Jaypea98: 4:08pm On May 28, 2015
Adyrin:
OP- Operator Seconded-Supported Space booking-I was here Some other ones u remember-till u remember grin grin
OP Means Original Poster
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Jaypea98: 4:08pm On May 28, 2015
Adyrin:
OP- Operator Seconded-Supported Space booking-I was here Some other ones u remember-till u remember grin grin
OP Means Original Poster
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by ARKdiscloser7(m): 4:10pm On May 28, 2015
But the difference is that JONA'S son schooled in Nigeria here WHILE the so called poor Buhari sent all his children abroad for schooling.
Who is fooling who?
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by LockDown69(m): 4:10pm On May 28, 2015
ORACLE1975:
welcome boy.....but please respect all the nairalanders thy are the one busy campaign for APC come o I no see u for lagos during campaign?

Don't ever say never CHANGE DON COME

TELL THEM...............
..............GOD .....................BLESS NIGERIA........................ GOD BLESS ALL..THE HAND THAT VOTE CHANGE ...........AND TO OTHERS........ U ARE BLESS TOO WITHOUT U. THERE WILL BE NO CHANGE.

Guy easy! He's his fathers son, he's not the president-elect. He clearly might be telling you that he has a life, was raised well and won't let the to-be post of his father get into his head.
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by crisycent: 4:16pm On May 28, 2015
The internet break? But I still dey browse. grin
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by philosopherking(m): 4:18pm On May 28, 2015
orobs93:
We nevr saw Ebele forster son

Na u know oooo.....mama fit still cut ur head ooo!
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by thewarrior72: 4:18pm On May 28, 2015
samueleto:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-F7TzetXNIdM/VWb43EFUYVI/AAAAAAAAfzY/CJJhDyTDVTM/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

President-elect Muhammadu Buhari was spotted with his son, Yusuf for the first time this morning.They arrived Nigeria from the United Kingdom,,He is said to be the only son of the president-elect and incoming first lady,Aisha..

[img]http://3.bp..com/--0kef4nL9Ic/VWb49nVhV6I/AAAAAAAAfzk/mzo0gw7hCi8/s400/61.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-NXqRHFMbiwk/VWb4-OtpURI/AAAAAAAAfzs/-VRD9aJfzNM/s400/71.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-54EH9o20w70/VWb4-qjn2PI/AAAAAAAAfz0/ZpfKzunXOmI/s400/Untitled%25282%2529.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-vw5L9oEP2Mk/VWb49fZH6PI/AAAAAAAAfzg/PTyo25BTnmQ/s400/52.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-DNgGJtqfDcg/VWb49md4BtI/AAAAAAAAfz4/bG7WFI--Jt4/s400/44.jpg[/img]

Source: http://shoutnaija..com/2015/05/buharis-son-yusuf-spotted-for-first.html

Wetin concern a normal person like me with an uncircumcised ABOKII muslim......gush...smh undecided undecided
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Ishilove: 4:19pm On May 28, 2015
Fulani men are so handsome...
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Nickymezor(f): 4:21pm On May 28, 2015
He's so cute...mk I trip some ooo smiley
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Alexisu: 4:22pm On May 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

You wish...my advice, don't wet yourself

Lol
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by Ujupsy: 4:23pm On May 28, 2015
Pamelayoung:

What are the batteries used for?
it depends inverter or street light installation
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by CashdownNG: 4:28pm On May 28, 2015
Cashdown Nigeria, www.cashdown.com.ng Nigeria's first online pawnshop
Re: Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) by ceecee0703(m): 4:32pm On May 28, 2015
MDJALO:
No follow all diz yahu yahu ppl oh boy, any chikala wey him mama or papa no be president abeg fashi them boy,
But na igbo girls I dey fear pass oh
Hmmm there un na juju tins oh boy shin ur eyes well well!
will you sharaap!! if u no call ibo u no go rest.ur sentence no even dey cordinated.....mtcheew infact shataap dia!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics / Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters / Jide Tinubu Slumped & Died Of Heart Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.