Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,652 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool (65290 Views)

Gov-femi Kayode Shares Photos From His Son's First Birthday / Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… / Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by nonaira: 12:02am On May 29, 2015
totit:

Don't be mad cheesy
Must you stress yourself typing this long episode?

We only nyash them and that's because there we have them in quantity and cheap.
Yes oo
Do you have a fair sis? grin

They cheap, yet una spend every thing you got, even come on here to cry about the bride price before una get one.
They are in quantity but yet una chase after am even on this forum where e be anonymous grin grin

Tell your story to your bleached up, wowo sisters una left high and dry for any man to use, Bleep, impregnate and waka run like Kenyans.

Nobody from idoma (tuface), north( that alhaji singing nigga), even Yoruba (wizkid, sound sultan) noone fit think ur sisters are wifey or even dateable material. Only one dark Ghanaian find one of your sis good looking . Hehehehrhe. If not for the fact, I can't stomach wowo chick even for a quick Bleep, I know how extremely Extremely easy it is to get a Yoruba chick to spread her leg. Even $1 food will get her screaming for you.

3 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by totit: 12:12am On May 29, 2015
nonaira:

They cheap, yet una spend every thing you got, even come on here to cry about the bride price before una get one.
They are in quantity but yet una chase after am even on this forum where e be anonymous grin grin

Tell your story to your bleached up, wowo sisters una left high and dry for any man to use, Bleep, impregnate and waka run like Kenyans.

Nobody from idoma (tuface), north( that alhaji singing nigga), even Yoruba (wizkid, sound sultan) noone fit think ur sisters are wifey or even dateable material. Only one dark Ghanaian find one of our sis good looking . Hehehehrhe. If not for the fact, I can't stomach wowo chick even for a quick Bleep, I know how extremely Extremely easy it is to get a Yoruba chick to spread her leg. Even $1 food will get her screaming for you.

We are getting somewhere now.
Thank god oo hehehe
Ofcos, money rules.
Got it?
You didn't /dont get it, do you?
Money is nothing but paper, puss-y is what more than that. When you pay to get something at will, it's called Cheap nah. You get now? grin grin grin grin grin
And the dude keep shouting wowo,wowo. How beautiful /handsome are you? Let's have your pix nah grin
You have no fact to prove that. Wowo is in every tribe. You want prove?
Don't you have a yellow pawpaw sis?
I'm in the mood for a one night chance.
How much? grin

2 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by nonaira: 12:48am On May 29, 2015
totit:

We are getting somewhere now.
Thank god oo hehehe
Ofcos, money rules.
Got it?
You didn't /dont get it, do you?
Money is nothing but paper, puss-y is what more than that. When you pay to get something at will, it's called Cheap nah. You get now? grin grin grin grin grin
And the dude keep shouting wowo,wowo. How beautiful /handsome are you? Let's have your pix nah grin
You have no fact to prove that. Wowo is in every tribe. You want prove?
Don't you have a yellow pawpaw sis?
I'm in the mood for a one night chance.
How much? grin

Eeeh.hmmmm Hehehe so ur in pain cause I called Yoruba wowo. Heya ndo. As if I lied but I see tears wey full ur eyes for that one comment grin grin grin ndo. You fine like monkey. Is that better? grin

Do you even know the definition of cheap? Abeg go read dictionary before using words u no sabi. So na pauper you be? Na pauper you be and fit open mouth look for Igbo girl. Abeg waka common shoe wey an Igbo girl go fit wear, you no fit able to buy am. U wan am to die since you no fit buy garri like that Yoruba man wey used up all money him fit have just to marry that igbo chick no igbo man wanted but impregnated 3 times before dashed out to a pauper yoruba. You wan am to die? You're just the type they leave for your bleached out sisters. Waka go.

While I'm at it, my dog is in heat. I got 3 cents which one of your sisters you fit give me so make my dog enjoy and impregnate. I'm not going past 3 cents sha. They are not worth one dollar, talk less of naira so don't ask for extra. In fact an 3 kobo I go give you for am, 3 cents is too much

3 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by totit: 12:58am On May 29, 2015
nonaira:

Eeeh.hmmmm Hehehe so ur in pain cause I called Yoruba wowo. Heya ndo. As if I lied but I see tears wey full ur eyes for that one comment grin grin grin ndo. You fine like monkey. Is that better? grin

Do you even know the definition of cheap? Abeg go read dictionary before using words u no sabi. So na pauper you be? Na pauper you be and fit open mouth look for Igbo girl. Abeg waka common shoe wey an Igbo girl go fit wear, you no fit able to buy am. U wan am to die since you no fit buy garri like that Yoruba man wey used up all money him fit have just to marry that igbo chick no igbo man wanted but impregnated 3 times before dashed out to a pauper yoruba. You wan am to die? You're just the type they leave for your bleached out sisters. Waka go.

While I'm at it, my dog is in heat. I got 3 cents which one of your sisters you fit give me so make my dog enjoy and impregnate. I'm not going past 3 cents sha. They are not worth one dollar, talk less of naira so don't ask for extra. In fact an 3 kobo I go give you for am, 3 cents is too much

This is what one get when you are exchanging words with a rapper.
Isoke.

The fact here is, we simply go for the fair ones and dump them.

As for chorus as regards ugliness. For where?
Lool
It's called one of these fallacies originated by ibo. Shekena grin
Tell me ibo ain't ugly nah grin with these flatthead and yam leg
Cheap is surplus and what you get at will.
Can't you see?
Don't you have a yellow sister ni? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by nonaira: 1:19am On May 29, 2015
totit:

This is what one get when you are exchanging words with a rapper.
Isoke.

The fact here is, we simply go for the fair ones and dump them.

As for chorus as regards ugliness. For where?
Lool
It's called one of these fallacies originated by ibo. Shekena grin
Tell me ibo ain't ugly nah grin with these flatthead and yam leg
Cheap is surplus and what you get at will.
Can't you see?
Don't you have a yellow sister ni? grin grin grin

[img]http://media./media/Fy7pJEV9rFo0o/giphy.gif[/img]

Hehehehe I see you still dey cry cause I called Yoruba wowo. Chei. Wetin man no go see? I tell u say una fine like monkey. See me see wahala. I don't tell am say den fine like monkey yet him fit cry. Hiah!!!

Na whose a rapper? Hiah Okay. My offer is still on the table. 3 kobo for my dog to plow one of your sister, infact I'll throw another 50 kobo to help raise the bastard dem go create.

3 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by knowledgeable: 1:43am On May 29, 2015
midolian:
All hail FFK..the slayer of igbo babes...buh y ds guy like igbo babes like this sef?

congratulations..Do u need a medal?

To me, he is not a slayer of Igbo babes, but, a classical eg of a yoruba man(prominent one too) rejecting yoruba womanhood and projecting positively Igbo womanhood(beauty and other attributes) to the whole world.

4 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by totit: 2:07am On May 29, 2015
nonaira:

[img]http://media./media/Fy7pJEV9rFo0o/giphy.gif[/img]

Hehehehe I see you still dey cry cause I called Yoruba wowo. Chei. Wetin man no go see? I tell u say una fine like monkey. See me see wahala. I don't tell am say den fine like monkey yet him fit cry. Hiah!!!

Na whose a rapper? Hiah Okay. My offer is still on the table. 3 kobo for my dog to plow one of your sister, infact I'll throw another 50 kobo to help raise the bastard dem go create.

grin
And yet again. The dude had to go and dig up one funny image for what?
This is childish now ehn
You need to step up to counter me, i'm wayyyyy beyond these childish act.
Hehehehe

Funny anyway, keep that up,coming.
Anyway, I still maintain my stand that una girl cheap like ice water.
Fact? At dawn I shall bombard you with plenty.
You are on a long thingy grin eh ehn
Watch out for facts.
I don't play around, trust me.
As for that pic? It's good to have fun. I love it anyway. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by Bollinger(m): 2:07am On May 29, 2015
SpencerLewis:

The reason is very very simple. B/c they make better wives than any other tribe. If in doubt, do ur research. go to Okrika, Kalabari Bayelsa, Ogoni, Yoruba, Norther Nigeria, Akwa Ibom/CR states and find out.

You must be a comedian. Women from the most aggressive tribe in nigeria make the best wives? you don't know what you are talking about. Please count igbo...Benin. ..idoma...igbira women out of the list for best wives. Yoruba and huasa women make the best wives.
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by lyntiffany(f): 4:18am On May 29, 2015
totit:

grin grin grin
With your fat oily belle, has any man ever approach you?
Be thankful if by chance you are even fortunate and one approach you with kulikuli sef grin

Laawa oo
like I said I can't be like your girls, tear tear leg, big smelly orobo, and untidy hair, ask Alibaba the comedian he knows better ébot.

1 Like

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by dounleedee: 4:51am On May 29, 2015
joseph1832:

Later, the educated illiterate will come on social media and tell us how he slept with this girl.

I wonder just how many sticks of dynamite some ladies need in their brains never to date a man who kiss and tell!.

With a brand new range rover already in the garage bank, abeg make im kiss and tell. Who cares?
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by midolian(m): 6:42am On May 29, 2015
Sijo01:
I love men who are proud of their women and not relenting in showing her off no matter what people will say. Ride on FFK
oh, even men who kiss n tell? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by CashdownNG: 7:02am On May 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by nyabinghi(m): 7:14am On May 29, 2015
nonaira:

Cause Yoruba women are wowo no be small, stinks to high heavens, money hungry and promiscuous during marriage. In fact, the only thing Yoruba women are Good for is being baby mamas. That's why out of all Nigeria's celebrity, every one of their "baby mama" are Yoruba. No one wants to marry them, no one wants to be with them, automatically known as the lazy f2k without protection. The nation's cumbucket to populate the country with. Even the biracials in Nigeria w/o a father have a Yoruba mother. A popular example is Ramsy Nouah. At least we can thank Yoruba women for all the bastards and out of wedlock children in Nigeria.
Even their own men don't want them, including crazy FFK. The guy outright rather be a bomafide golddigger, one that even make it obvious that she a gold digger that cares just for his money, nothing else than stick with a Yoruba woman grin It's a damn shame to be the ugliest women in the entire Nigerian country till the point your own men will fuvk and marry anything and everything as long as it's not one of them unless they themselves are rich and can take care of their lazy husband. grin grin grin grin grin
I pity Yoruba women. Aboard they are considered Ugly and bleached. Almost every Yoruba man I know is either with a foreigner or non Yoruba Nigerian/African. The only Yoruba I've seen with Yoruba women are the one that married them in Nigeria and brought them up here, funny enough, those niggas cheat on them like crazy. In nigeria, it's the same damn thing... Ugly and unwanted best known as the punny to Bleep with out protection and they'll let you grin grin grin
I truly pity una
who is the father of genevieve's daughter, how many yoruba men has stella damasus bleeped, ur ashewo sister with pendulous boobs that bleeped a dog nko, igbo women with hairy chests and punany since 33 bc
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by wadremremmy: 7:59am On May 29, 2015
lalasticlala:
This man is really in love ooo.

See the romantic words he keeps showering on her.
Mmmhh...

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/602982018062909440
so na wetin he use all our aviation money do, i no blame u, like father like son
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by totit: 8:45am On May 29, 2015
lyntiffany:
like I said I can't be like your girls, tear tear leg, big smelly orobo, and untidy hair, ask Alibaba the comedian he knows better ébot.

This is fallacy and ear says.
Get a grip of yourself.

Tear tear leg(s) you wrote?
Where did you draw this, how many of them have you come in contact with to draw this conclusion?
Anyway, it's obviously you are suffering from NL syndrome. grin

Isoke

Yeah yeah below is a yoruba girl compare her with yourself.
Don't you think she look better than you?
Laaa wah ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by totit: 8:46am On May 29, 2015
nyabinghi:
who is the father of genevieve's daughter, how many yoruba men has stella damasus bleeped, ur ashewo sister with pendulous boobs that bleeped a dog nko, igbo women with hairy chests and punany since 33 bc

Leave that thing alone jare

I'm willing to expose and set the record straight.
Sheybe ibo girls/men be innocent? Lie oo I go expose plenty today
Eh ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by nonaira: 8:55am On May 29, 2015
totit:

grin
And yet again. The dude had to go and dig up one funny image for what?
This is childish now ehn
You need to step up to counter me, i'm wayyyyy beyond these childish act.
Hehehehe

Funny anyway, keep that up,coming.
Anyway, I still maintain my stand that una girl cheap like ice water.
Fact? At dawn I shall bombard you with plenty.
You are on a long thingy grin eh ehn
Watch out for facts.
I don't play around, trust me.
As for that pic? It's good to have fun. I love it anyway. cheesy

Lmfaooo. Bring it on and I'll equally show u ur wowo sisters stripping for money in the only nigerian owned strip club down here..funny enough owned by a Yoruba woman. Likewise, I'll show u ur gold dogging , married sisters wey u don buy burger king and dey spread their rotten egg legs for anybody. U think say an only u got camera?
See this crying 1diot. Abeg post am, make I bombarded this forum with what ur sisters don do for here. I've been waiting for someone to give a reason even

Anyway, like I said. My offer is still on the table. 3 kobos for your wowo, punny stinking, sisters to plow my dog without protection. See this one doing iyanga as if him no know him sister are the country's cumbucket meant to increase the population without marrying am. I'm even giving this one good deal. Others are plowing am and impregnating am for free and this one dey do iyanga .
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by totit: 9:05am On May 29, 2015
nonaira:

Lmfaooo. Bring it on and I'll equally show u ur wowo sisters stripping for money in the only nigerian owned strip club down here..funny enough owned by a Yoruba woman. Likewise, I'll show u ur gold dogging , married sisters wey u don buy burger king and dey spread their rotten egg legs for anybody. U think say an only u got camera?
See this crying 1diot. Abeg post am, make I bombarded this forum with what ur sisters don do for here. I've been waiting for someone to give a reason even

Anyway, like I said. My offer is still on the table. 3 kobos for your wowo, punny stinking, sisters to plow my dog without protection. See this one doing iyanga as if him no know him sister are the country's cumbucket meant to increase the population without marrying am. I'm even giving this one good deal. Others are plowing am and impregnating am for free and this one dey do iyanga .

I the dude keep shooting him self on foot.

I'm only trying to be cool.
Cos I know very soon the mod will ban me/come to your rescue o grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by totit: 9:09am On May 29, 2015
nonaira:

Talking about bleaching.
Ibo women are not devoid of this, as confirmed that 8 out of 10 nigerian women bleaches. Note: nigerian women not yoruba women.
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/21138/54/video-8-out-of-10-nigerian-women-bleach-their-skin.html

1 Like

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by nonaira: 9:13am On May 29, 2015
nyabinghi:

You tell me since u know. U mean ur money hungry brother wet run media to call Genevieve's daughter his just because his poverty ridden sef desperate for money. A nigg@ who genevieve ignored and claimed is trying to use her for fame..na am u talk? even Genevieve despite having a daughter out of wedlock is still seen as a marrying material considering how many offers she gets, she just refuse to get married compared that to your sisters getting knocked up by all male celebrities and none are even being looked for marriage. One of them is even trying to break up tuface's marriage...kissing a married man in public. Tufiakwa grin grin what more do we expect from a Yoruba woman though.

As for Stella grin grin grin thank you for justifying my statement. Another Igbo woman wey milk Yoruba men finish and as usual, Yoruba men dey allow am knowing fully well she no care for am as long as dem no go back to their punny sticking sisters. It's all good though. Who wants hamburger when they can get a steak even knowing the steak will cost everything they got. grin. In effort to get back at me, he justified and backed up my statement. Hehehehehe
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by lyntiffany(f): 9:17am On May 29, 2015
totit:

This is fallacy and ear says.
Get a grip of yourself.

Tear tear leg(s) you wrote?
Where did you draw this, how many of them have you come in contact with to draw this conclusion?
Anyway, it's obviously you are suffering from NL syndrome. grin

Isoke

Yeah yeah below is a yoruba girl compare her with yourself.
Don't you think she look better than you?
Laaa wah ooo grin
your seriously a deluded fellow there I'd nothing to compare your common sense should have let you know that. @ have I come in contact with any? pls do read peoples comment before jumping into their mention and for the mgbeke you uploaded there she no reach at all. Just waka pass pls
Your sister dem face be like

1 Like

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by totit: 9:23am On May 29, 2015
lyntiffany:
your seriously a deluded fellow there I'd nothing to compare your common sense should have let you know that. @ have I come in contact with any? pls do read peoples comment before jumping into their mention and for the mgbeke you uploaded there she no reach at all. Just waka pass pls
Your sister dem face be like

Picture thingy, to cover your shame,stats without prove or link?

This is childish.
Wetin concern me with pix nah, ma'am?

I don't play around, get a grip of your emotions.

That pix look like an art work anyway. Beauriifu grin

I'll take it easy on you this time.
Go and sin no more
I'm in a good mode...sai buahari thingy, you know?

yeepeee

Ma'am you need to register at the gym.
So help u Gudduu grin
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by Neplusultra(f): 9:23am On May 29, 2015
CashdownNG:

that's just me. I can accept young and foolish but advanced deliquescency in adults is definitely not for me. saw some of her posts especially the one with mark essien and I wasn't suprised that setaje bombed the interview. why?

ask the hollow in her brain.

adieu.
Yeepaa!!! shocked
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by Neplusultra(f): 9:24am On May 29, 2015
lyntiffany:
give a Yoruba girl common fanta she is already in your bed dancing makossa with her chicken pox infested punanny talking from an encounter, reminds me of my Yoruba coper friend so shameless.
Ahhhhh!!!! shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by nonaira: 9:24am On May 29, 2015
totit:

Talking about bleaching.
Ibo women are not devoid of this, as confirmed that 8 out of 10 nigerian women bleaches. Note: nigerian women not yoruba women.
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/21138/54/video-8-out-of-10-nigerian-women-bleach-their-skin.html

Maybe you should go and watch the video on YouTube and tell me which women dey interviewed for that video. grin I don't think you even watched the news video of that study did you?

He he I no dey deny there are Igbo women that bleach, the entire African populace bleach excluding north Africans and maybe HOA but the ones that bleach the most, we know am. We all know am.

I guess u no wan take my offer. It's alright. I'll find another Yoruba smart enough to know when he's being offered a good deal.
Anyway you are starting to bore me, make I find something better to do.
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by totit: 9:27am On May 29, 2015
nonaira:

Maybe you should go and watch the video on YouTube and tell me which women dey interviewed for that video. grin I don't think you even watched the news video of that study did you?

He he I no dey deny there are Igbo women that bleach, the entire African populace bleach excluding north Africans and maybe HOA but the ones that bleach the most, we know am. We all know am.

I guess u no wan take my offer. It's alright. I'll find another Yoruba smart enough to know when he's being offered a good deal.
Anyway you are starting to bore me, make I find something better to do.

Hmnmm
Now you are comminicatiing wella.

You want more facts?
To replace that? More,more?
Oooh now you agree all women do bleach

Hmm I see, we are getting somewhere after all.
I'm in a good mode grin

What offer exactly?when 90 percent of prostitutes in obodo Naija dominated by ibo girls.

No vex me oo eh en grin
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by nonaira: 10:02am On May 29, 2015
totit:

Cos I know very soon the mod will ban me/come to your rescue o grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

This is this guy proof BLOGS? grin grin grin

You're even dumber than I thought you are. Didn't anyone tell you that blogs are one man opinion. I can create a blogs and name Yoruba land the prositute country of the world. grin. Na blogs this one use. Here's how you do real facts

http://www.punchng.com/metro/i-caught-my-wife-sleeping-with-another-man/

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/31763/12/all-women-are-prostitutesyoruba-actress-bose-arowo.html

http://naijalog.com/prostitute-causes-yoruba-hausa-clash-in-ogun-state-3-killed-properties-vandalised/
And this how you use a blog, when it refers back to an actual article
http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/03/my-wife-became-pregnant-with-3rd-child.html?m=1

Attached is what your sisters do in the only magic city owned by a Nigerian aka Issac Oiugbenga Oshin, who was killed few years ago, and now the wife, bisi, is currently the owner. And best believe I'm going there this weekend, and I'm gonna film your sisters for what they do from stripping, down to fucking at VIP. I'm gonna post that shit up on here, that is if they don't ban me. The pic is just a tip of the iceburg. Watch out for the vid, courtesy of moi. Best believe that. grin

The last picture on the other hand is what your sisters do in Nigeria or so it was said ob9ja

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by nonaira: 10:17am On May 29, 2015
totit:

Hmnmm
Now you are comminicatiing wella.

You want more facts?
To replace that? More,more?
Oooh now you agree all women do bleach

Hmm I see, we are getting somewhere after all.
I'm in a good mode grin

What offer exactly?when 90 percent of prostitutes in obodo Naija dominated by ibo girls.

No vex me oo eh en grin

Here's the link to the video. If you can find me a non Yoruba that was interviewed regarding that phenomenon, even pictured then I owe u garri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akQYKU21IBo

grin

The world knows who bleach the most in that country hence they sought them out the most to interview. In fact I won't be surprised if more Yoruba were included the most in that study.
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by Orikinla(m): 10:28am On May 29, 2015
The fact that this topic on the Igbo girlfriend of FFK is the most viewed on Nairaland since yesterday speaks a lot about majority of Nigerians when every topic on the inauguration of President Muhammadu Buhari on the home page should be of more significance to Nigerians.
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by totit: 10:36am On May 29, 2015
nonaira:

Here's the link to the video. If you can find me a non Yoruba that was interviewed regarding that phenomenon, even pictured then I owe u garri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akQYKU21IBo

grin

The world knows who bleach the most in that country hence they sought them out the most to interview. In fact I won't be surprised if more Yoruba were included the most in that study.

Self delusion.

8 out of 10 nigerian women isn't?
So what u saying ke?

Shey u go school, 8 out of 10 nah grin
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by nonaira: 10:44am On May 29, 2015
totit:

To butter dish point

http://okechukw..com/2015/05/sw-prostuting-region-in-nigeria.html?m=1
http://okechukw..com/2015/05/nigerias-prostitution-ring-leader.html?m=1
http://okechukw..com/2015/05/95-yoruba-women-are-strippers.html?m=1

Lmfaoooo. I just created a new FACT, published and viewable by the whole world. And if I decide to make become an arguable, non denying FACTS, best believe several articles by multiple blogs can make everything posted up there a real FACT.

Dumb@sss don't even know the definition of a FACT and blog's FACT. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) / The Black Nepa Sango Statue @ Marina Lagos Is Wearing A New Look! / The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.