Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool (65266 Views)

Gov-femi Kayode Shares Photos From His Son's First Birthday / Femi Fani-kayode Shares His Thoughts On Nigeria’s Plans For Nuclear Power… / Femi Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Court Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by lalasticlala(m): 1:29pm On May 28, 2015
This man is really in love ooo.

See the romantic words he keeps showering on her.

Mmmhh...

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/602982018062909440

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by midolian(m): 1:31pm On May 28, 2015
All hail FFK..the slayer of igbo babes...buh y ds guy like igbo babes like this sef?

NgwaManNaija4LF:
Shut the dirty mouth,what about the Yoruba girls that I slay every night and day nko. Then hail me for fuccking them.
congratulations..Do u need a medal?

202 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by egift(m): 1:31pm On May 28, 2015
Jonathan's Campaign funds being judiciously used. grin grin grin grin grin

227 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 28, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by theV0ice: 1:33pm On May 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See the entertainer GEJ entrusted his presidential destiny to....

It's not a crime to be in love abeg....FFK carry go joor

PDP and GEJ will be wiser next time......if there will be a next time that is wink

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 28, 2015
midolian:
All hail FFK..the slayer of igbo punnies.
dis boy mumu sha

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by midolian(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
dis boy mumu sha
wich one dey pain u? Na ur sister hin dey slay? Abi u jst dey form familiarity..me I no know u o!

46 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by justi4jesu(f): 1:37pm On May 28, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
dis boy mumu sha

mu.mu raised to power 2 grin cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by ifyan(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2015
I must man up before our sweet orange or watermelon will be snatch by my papa mate.

Kai! My people see wetin Kayode de enjoy, hmmmm moni come and harassed me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 28, 2015
*yawns*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 28, 2015
midolian:
wich one dey pain u? Na ur sister hin dey slay?
mumu question

1 Like

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by midolian(m): 1:46pm On May 28, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
mumu question
why not use this.. angry angry

16 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by Elslim: 1:47pm On May 28, 2015
FFK.... slayer of ............

4 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by joseph1832(m): 1:47pm On May 28, 2015
egift:
Jonathan's Campaign funds being judiciously used. grin grin grin grin grin

midolian:
All hail FFK..the slayer of igbo punnies...buh y ds guy like igbo babes like this sef?

Later, the educated illiterate will come on social media and tell us how he slept with this girl.

I wonder just how many sticks of dynamite some ladies need in their brains never to date a man who kiss and tell!.

21 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by courage54(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2015
FFK HAVING THE LAST FUN BEFORE SPENDING HIS REMAINING YEARS IN KIRIKIRI

18 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by basisop(m): 1:49pm On May 28, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
After f.cking and dumping bianca, he has lashed onto another ibo punanny

Mods, you have seen her abi? If I comment now you will ban me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by joseph1832(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2015
midolian:
All hail FFK..the slayer of igbo punnies...buh y ds guy like igbo babes like this sef?

LMFAO!!!. Guy shey na trouble you dey look for? gringringrin

6 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by midolian(m): 1:51pm On May 28, 2015
joseph1832:
LMFAO!!!. Guy shey na trouble you dey look for? gringringrin
lol..u don get am finish.

3 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by joseph1832(m): 1:54pm On May 28, 2015
lalasticlala:
This man is really in love ooo.

See the romantic words he keeps showering on her.

Mmmhh...

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/602982018062909440
Pardon me, but what is romantic about the words there. Only a girl with stone for brain will call those words romantic because any fool with a penis can say them grin

1 Like

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by omenka(m): 1:55pm On May 28, 2015
Of all the people on planet earth, this is the man Jonathan chose to be his campaign image maker. And you tell me he isn't clueless. cheesycheesy

Sai FFK!! grin

26 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by kokoA(m): 1:56pm On May 28, 2015
He doesn't even give a damm about GEJ.. I'm sure he will be banging this babe all through tomorrow.

16 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 28, 2015
midolian:
why not use this..
"kk" is the best ansa for a f00l
Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by WIZGUY69(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2015
just look at how the man is enjoying campaign fund.
if I am good luck, I would have put him in his position (jail).
useless man.
he is deviating from his father's legacy.

1 Like

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by Dolarman(m): 2:02pm On May 28, 2015
FFF= F_ckin Flat*head Kindred

How is wish Igbos will not sell any of their kindred to FFK again, but the love for money had made them to close their eye to his past anticident with Bianca. I am very sure they have also thown away their thinking caps. Abasha=Iranu

15 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 28, 2015
CC: Cramjones

FFK - President of Nigerian Association of Philanderers & Cocaine Users. grin

6 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by CSTR2: 2:06pm On May 28, 2015
midolian:

And when your ethnic group gets eviscerated on this thread, i hope you won't start crying.
You should be more worried about why he is running away from yoruba punny.
It probably stinks to high heavens.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by midolian(m): 2:07pm On May 28, 2015
CSTR2:
And when your ethnic group gets eviscerated on this thread, i hope you won't start crying.
You should be more worried about why he is running away from yoruba punny.
It probably stinks to high heavens.
hmmm..this one is very strong

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by sheymoni(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2015
See how he's spending the money he scammed jonny..... olorun ngbo jonathan is clueless & have no balls

1 Like

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by snadguy007(m): 2:09pm On May 28, 2015
I'm sure Gej will be regretting making this flat head his campaign spokesman

Anyways, its non of my business..... Once clueless, forever clueless.

5 Likes

Re: Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool by CSTR2: 2:11pm On May 28, 2015
Btw, which sensible parents will give their daughters to this kind of men.?
Lame-ass men who kiss and tell.
I won't be surprised if after a breakup he threatens to release private pictures of the lady as he always does.
No single respect for women or marriage in that part of Nigeria.
Yeye people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fake Mopol Tried To Shoot Fayemi In Ekiti But Shot Michael Opeyemi Bamidele MOB / Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos / Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.