Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Find New Family Member - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Find New Family Member (771 Views)

Man Dead 23yrs Ago After Missing, Found With New Family Under Stolen Identity / New Family Rules / I Need A New Family!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find New Family Member by kalponik(m): 1:55pm On May 28, 2015
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, and to sign you up for our service mailing list, unless you give us permission to use it in other manners.

more info visit here
http://www.matchfilipina.com

Re: Find New Family Member by Cutest001(f): 2:06pm On May 28, 2015
Can we swap family members? I want to swap my elder brother.. He's a thorn on my flesh
Re: Find New Family Member by adebayour26: 3:15pm On May 28, 2015
This got me laughing

Cutest001:
Can we swap family members? I want to swap my elder brother.. He's a thorn on my flesh

From d comment and ur picture, ur monicker should be 'frustrated lady'

**sorry about that.
Re: Find New Family Member by Cutest001(f): 7:48pm On May 28, 2015
adebayour26:
This got me laughing

From d comment and ur picture, ur monicker should be 'frustrated lady'

**sorry about that.
Re: Find New Family Member by adebayour26: 7:22am On May 29, 2015
Cutest001:

I wouldn't exchange words with the likes of you...
I never mean to exchange words with u.

Cutest001:

Be there looking for sugarmummies
How does my post relate to this now? 'Out of d abundance of d heart, d mouth speaketh.

Cutest001:
Stupid old fool
You are new on Nairaland, Perhaps, thatz why u ar not yet able to tolerate.
Re: Find New Family Member by Cutest001(f): 7:41am On May 29, 2015
adebayour26:

I never mean to exchange words with u.

How does my post relate to this now? 'Out of d abundance of d heart, d mouth speaketh.

You are new on Nairaland, Perhaps, thatz why u ar not yet able to tolerate.

Am sorry sweetheart... I didn't mean to sound too rude but the comment didn't come in friendly...
Take a big g kiss
Re: Find New Family Member by adebayour26: 7:57am On May 29, 2015
Cutest001:

Am sorry sweetheart... I didn't mean to sound too rude but the comment didn't come in friendly...
Take a big g kiss
Hmmmm....I never knew it could hurt u. *Apologies*
Re: Find New Family Member by Rosemary216(f): 10:21am On May 29, 2015
I have a lot of ppl to swap ooo!!!
Re: Find New Family Member by kehmeh(f): 12:54pm On May 29, 2015
I seriously need a place to stay in lagos, I'm a University graduate looking for a job and I stay in Akure in which there are few or no job opportunities in the town.
I need to relocate to Lagos and I sincerely need a place to stay for the main time to help increase my job search.

Please I need help from single ladies that I could manage with for a little time.
Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

If You Love Good Things Check Here (family Is All That Matters) / 10 Annoying Toddler Habits (and How To Deal) / Another Proud Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.