Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram (14720 Views)

Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY / Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos / Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 28, 2015
idithlove:
ok
Switheart you look like zahra buhari's daughter. Are you twins?
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by Buchukwu: 8:41pm On May 28, 2015
Tjt
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by masquellett(m): 8:41pm On May 28, 2015
Lol. Peeps booking space. #smh.
Boko boys are in for it.
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by Agimor(m): 8:41pm On May 28, 2015
What esle can i say!
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by kenny091(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2015
No problem but shekau and company should be allowed to fight this case will all the legal FIREPOWER they have in their ARSENAL when they show up in court.
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by UnknownT: 8:43pm On May 28, 2015
Pavore9:

Who go extradite? cheesy
Nigeria nah. DSS or NA. Abi na only NDLEA sabi extradite? grin
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by Kingkamal(m): 8:45pm On May 28, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

It doesn't matter that someone condemned the attack of the military on Bokoharam

It doesn't matter that someone described an attack on Bokoharam as an attack on the north

It doesn't matter that someone urged muslims to vote only muslims in a secullar country like Nigeria

It doesn't matter that someone committed to the spread of sharia across the country (the feasibility is a diff topic)

It doesn't matter that someone instigated the death of over 1000 Nigerians just because he lost an election in 2011

It doesn't matter that someone enacted retroactive laws to deal with a select set of people

It doesn't matter anymore that someone ended democracy with the barrel of a gun to assume office

Does it really not matter anymore..... Time shall tell.

We might have just killed morality and damned our sensibilities to the HOPE of a better Nigeria.

And please don't tell me he is my president for the next 4 or 8 Years cos I know that already and that is not the thrust of my thought process.

In sane societies, these would matter. Even if he wins such elections, he would be approached with so much consciousness and carefulness but not with all open arms because the words of a man defines a man and people hardly change.

Just before you scream Sai Baba..... Something must be wrong with the black race.
I guess you should go and feel the pain for 8 years tanoid.. we. Felt for six years mr conspirator we are wise now... even god of sun can't do anything not illuminatii we are with god you are with devil.... go and kill your self

1 Like

Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by Pavore9: 8:49pm On May 28, 2015
UnknownT:
Nigeria nah. DSS or NA. Abi na only NDLEA sabi extradite? grin

They would prefer being sacked than going to such suicide mission! cheesy cheesy
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by thecommunist(m): 8:49pm On May 28, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

It doesn't matter that someone condemned the attack of the military on Bokoharam

It doesn't matter that someone described an attack on Bokoharam as an attack on the north

It doesn't matter that someone urged muslims to vote only muslims in a secullar country like Nigeria

It doesn't matter that someone committed to the spread of sharia across the country (the feasibility is a diff topic)

It doesn't matter that someone instigated the death of over 1000 Nigerians just because he lost an election in 2011

It doesn't matter that someone enacted retroactive laws to deal with a select set of people

It doesn't matter anymore that someone ended democracy with the barrel of a gun to assume office

We might have just killed morality and damned our sensibilities to the HOPE of a better Nigeria.

And please don't tell me he is my president for the next 4 or 8 Years cos I know that already and that is not the thrust of my thought process.

In sane societies, these would matter. Even if he wins such elections, he would be approached with so much consciousness and carefulness but not with all open arms because the words of a man defines a man and people hardly change.

Just before you scream Sai Baba..... Something must be wrong with the black race.
talking about sane societies...like The UK whose pm welcomed him with open arms? Or the US that are openly in support and are sending a high powered envoy to his swearing in tomorrow? Abeg just present your arguments and stop calling some societies sane and others not.

1 Like

Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by adonis89(m): 8:50pm On May 28, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

guy u said it all. Black Africans don't reason and datz my problem wit dis continent. D stupidityy of a black man can make u speechless and begin to admire him

1 Like

Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by adonis89(m): 8:53pm On May 28, 2015
Kingkamal:

I guess you should go and feel the pain for 8 years tanoid.. we. Felt for six years mr conspirator we are wise now... even god of sun can't do anything not illuminatii we are with god you are with devil.... go and kill your self
so anyone who does not support Buhari is now a member of tan? Anyway ur black and I expect such reasoning
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by free2ryhme: 8:53pm On May 28, 2015
naptu2:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/spain-judge-opens-terrorism-case-against-boko-haram/
WHAT TRIBE IN NIGERIA DOES THE BOKO HARAM..ORIGINATED FRM....A YORUBA...B IGBO...C HAUSA..D ALL OF THE ABOVE...E NONE OF THE ABOVE.....choose ur answers correctly..dis exam carries 70%mark....no cheating.......ur exam starts now......yeye people
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 28, 2015
Neduzze5:
Such wastage of time and money.

Person wey dem never catch na him you don already dey prosecute? undecided

I hail ooh
As in ehn. Wetin even concern Spain sef
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 28, 2015
adonis89:
D stupidityy of a black man can make u speechless and begin to admire him
Ummmmm!
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by merry02(m): 8:56pm On May 28, 2015
Hypocrisy of the highest other....where v they been b4 now?Nigeria press is porous nd political....they should be neutral in order to carry out their duties...we re tired of false info
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by akpanikpe(m): 8:57pm On May 28, 2015
JESUSchoice:
GEJ till 2[/s]01[s]9.... cheesy cheesy
Till may 29 you mean?
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by adonis89(m): 8:59pm On May 28, 2015
Febup:

Ummmmm!
guy it's true. Even in d US, u c dem black upon black shooting themselves.
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 28, 2015
shakazuldadon:
Boko Haram is over na... GMB is entering office tomorrow.
Its not over until all those behind Boko haram have been exposed and brought to book.
They cannot kill 15000 people and then go and be drinking palm wine.
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by Sirme411(m): 9:00pm On May 28, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

Libel....
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by clemcykul(f): 9:02pm On May 28, 2015
Nigerians and their ability of abusing privilege. GEJ is a human being and deserves some level of respect. enough of the humiliating insults and caricatures. Nigerians show your respect for authority and stop acting as barbarians before the world!

1 Like

Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by tinuolababy(f): 9:08pm On May 28, 2015
Okay
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by scachy(m): 9:09pm On May 28, 2015
Mekus68:
And if that Spanish court finds Bh guilty who will they arrest?
Maybe Shaukur's portrait grin grin
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by Genea(f): 9:15pm On May 28, 2015
shakazuldadon:
in other words ,wah do u mean
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by oweman: 9:16pm On May 28, 2015
IF THE JUDGE WILL BE LLOWEA TO DO GOOD nigerians and the whole world will surely be socked at the names to come up this names will include but not limited to those who turn the batle to some huge ATM machine to make blood money especially people in uniforms , coats, babanriga , fedora hats including those in wrapper and skirts , skirts and gele .
MAY GOD GIVE THE JUDGE THE WISDOM TO HANDLE THIS CASE NOT MINDING WHOSE NAME IS MENTIONED OR WHAT OFFICE HE OR SHE OCCUPY BEFORE OR NOW
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by Moana(f): 9:17pm On May 28, 2015
Mekus68:
Nigeria would get assistance to capture the leaders and hopfully the sponsors
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by nortcentrallord(m): 9:27pm On May 28, 2015
shakazuldadon:

So because buhari is coming in tomorrow boko haram should not be mentioned again and they should not face justice if possible? So, are you saying buhari should forget about boko haram and allow them to thrive again?
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by nortcentrallord(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2015
Mister2:
Boko Haram was fighting for Justice - GMB 2015 smiley

Yes oh but today, that same man is our president now. Only God know where we are heading. We all Nigerians are less than a primary school certificate for the next four years. After all when Ghadffi was alive, he was a colonel and that was the highest rank in his country. Technically, as fars as Nigerian soil is concerned, there is nobody with a primary school certificate.

1 Like

Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by BluePulse: 9:31pm On May 28, 2015
Mister2:
Boko Haram was fighting for Justice - GMB 2015 smiley

U'r a nitwit 4 putting that up! I hope you re at least sane enough 2 know that!

Mumu, just carry anyhow dey yan opata. God go punish u!!! Oloriburuku!!!
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by BluePulse: 9:33pm On May 28, 2015
CR77:
Ode there master is taking over tomorrow tongue

Expected more from u... U dunce no be small. Except u can prove dat up dere..

Oponu osi!!!
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 28, 2015
Mekus68:
LOL, no mind them, white people sha. Mchweeew.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weakest Politicians Have Left APC - Buhari / Governor Akeredolu Sacks Three Commissioners In Ondo / Gbajabiamila, Other African Speakers Push for Debt Cancellation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.