Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram (14717 Views)

Melaye Prepares Cyberstalling Case Against Sahara Reporters, Publisher In NY / Nigerian And Cameroonian Soldiers Conduct Joint Raid Against Boko Haram. Photos / Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by gibsonpally: 9:42pm On May 28, 2015
Mekus68:
And if that Spanish court finds Bh guilty who will they arrest?

Well, I think the Spanish judge knows the way to Sambisa forest. He can make a one-way visit there.

I wish him luck if he gets out alive.
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by kobonaire(m): 9:52pm On May 28, 2015
youngds:
... or kill the damn bastar'd on sight and slowly too!!, so devil himself wont recognize him??
grin
Nice one ...
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by Mister2: 10:05pm On May 28, 2015
BluePulse:

U'r a nitwit 4 putting that up! I hope you re at least sane enough 2 know that!

Mumu, just carry anyhow dey yan opata. God go punish u!!! Oloriburuku!!!

Did you swallow my post and it became a large bone in your throat or you get orgasm from insulting people? Be careful what you say to people so you don't truncate your destiny with your own hands!
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by BluePulse: 10:08pm On May 28, 2015
Mister2:

Did you swallow my post and it became a large bone in your throat or you get orgasm from insulting people? Be careful what you say to people so you don't truncate your destiny with your own hands!

E pain am die!!! Mumu!

1 Like

Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by adookay: 10:11pm On May 28, 2015
Invest in lands and property! A 3 bedroom flat bungalow with boys quarters for sale in mowe town for jst 8M naira only and a full plot of land jst beside punch @lagos- ibadan express way for 5M naira only. Or call 07038833440 for enquire; thank you.
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 28, 2015
has shekau been captured?
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by Mister2: 10:23pm On May 28, 2015
BluePulse:

E pain am die!!! Mumu!

You missed it there! I was just having fun on this social platform; I'm not really pained. I'm only puzzled by how a "human" would emit such a "bile" on a platform like this. Also, I don't see any reason why I should insult you in turn.
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by idithlove(f): 10:49pm On May 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Switheart you look like zahra buhari's daughter. Are you twins?
lol...dunno wah ur talking about oo bf I get kidnapped cry cry cry
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:52pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:
Who would now represent boko haram since they're now either governors or senators?

Am sure the buko hari president won't go either, this is going to be one long movie.
That feeling when somebody you will not wish to be ur president is gonna rule you for four or more years to come. Bad belle. Ntorr! I know that feeling, and some of us endured it for years.
Get used to it

Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by delishpot: 10:54pm On May 28, 2015
So shecow go appear for that trial ni? As if we all dont know he is a terrorist before.
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:55pm On May 28, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

It doesn't matter that someone condemned the attack of the military on Bokoharam

It doesn't matter that someone described an attack on Bokoharam as an attack on the north

It doesn't matter that someone urged muslims to vote only muslims in a secullar country like Nigeria

It doesn't matter that someone committed to the spread of sharia across the country (the feasibility is a diff topic)

It doesn't matter that someone instigated the death of over 1000 Nigerians just because he lost an election in 2011

It doesn't matter that someone enacted retroactive laws to deal with a select set of people

It doesn't matter anymore that someone ended democracy with the barrel of a gun to assume office

Does it really not matter anymore..... Time shall tell.

We might have just killed morality and damned our sensibilities to the HOPE of a better Nigeria.

And please don't tell me he is my president for the next 4 or 8 Years cos I know that already and that is not the thrust of my thought process.

In sane societies, these would matter. Even if he wins such elections, he would be approached with so much consciousness and carefulness but not with all open arms because the words of a man defines a man and people hardly change.

Just before you scream Sai Baba..... Something must be wrong with the black race.
That feeling when somebody you will not wish to be ur president is gonna full you for four or more years to come. Bad belle. Ntorr! I know that feeling, and some of us endured it for years.
Get used to it

1 Like

Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by hansad: 11:02pm On May 28, 2015
Habawink while in Nigeria, BOKO HARAM maligns the electorate to believe that thair president is weak, and thus pave way for opposition candidate to win and become president. And Nigerians clap. Enjoy Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by hansad: 11:08pm On May 28, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

That feeling when somebody you will not wish to be ur president is gonna full you for four or more years to come. Bad belle. Ntorr! I know that feeling, and some of us endured it for years.
Get used to it
8efore my comment above, walahitalahi, I did not read the gaskiya from that person you replied above. :p enjoy your honeymoon of change while it lasts - very short.
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 28, 2015
idithlove:
lol...dunno wah ur talking about oo bf I get kidnapped cry cry cry
Lol na so you fear reach?
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by lordprosh(m): 11:25pm On May 28, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

It doesn't matter that someone condemned the attack of the military on Bokoharam

It doesn't matter that someone described an attack on Bokoharam as an attack on the north

It doesn't matter that someone urged muslims to vote only muslims in a secullar country like Nigeria

It doesn't matter that someone committed to the spread of sharia across the country (the feasibility is a diff topic)

It doesn't matter that someone instigated the death of over 1000 Nigerians just because he lost an election in 2011

It doesn't matter that someone enacted retroactive laws to deal with a select set of people

It doesn't matter anymore that someone ended democracy with the barrel of a gun to assume office

We might have just killed morality and damned our sensibilities to the HOPE of a better Nigeria.

And please don't tell me he is my president for the next 4 or 8 Years cos I know that already and that is not the thrust of my thought process.

In sane societies, these would matter. Even if he wins such elections, he would be approached with so much consciousness and carefulness but not with all open arms because the words of a man defines a man and people hardly change.

Just before you scream Sai Baba..... Something must be wrong with the black race.

I really resapect yhu for ur insight..

Something is really wrng wit d black race..
How can the heartless, brutal buhari rule us... SMH

God save 9ja o
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by elipheleh(m): 11:37pm On May 28, 2015
DickDastardly:
grin what an irony grin

our own Justice uwais wants amnesty for them. cheesy

Uwais devil incarnate whose son is an ISIS terrorist actually wants 13% oil funds for book haram.
So that bokoharam could purchase more weapons.
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by Ilekeh(f): 12:32am On May 29, 2015
Invasion of Nigeria.....loading.
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by omoadeleye(m): 5:12am On May 29, 2015
Bolo haram will still be like, now that we are about to finish thewar what shall we now do with the tools?
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:27am On May 29, 2015
omoadeleye:
Bolo haram will still be like, now that we are about to finish thewar what shall we now do with the tools?
Return the tools to the Nigerian Army, from whence they came.
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by BluePulse: 5:57am On May 29, 2015
Mister2:

You missed it there! I was just having fun on this social platform; I'm not really pained. I'm only puzzled by how a "human" would emit such a "bile" on a platform like this. Also, I don't see any reason why I should insult you in turn.

............................................Lolssssssssss
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by crystaliyamu20(m): 6:26am On May 29, 2015
You can easily get paid from sport betting, get 100% fixed games and make sure bets, subscribe today by contacting our agent on 2348136171479

Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:41am On May 29, 2015
Has 'comedy' section finished?
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:02am On May 29, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

Applause!!!. Is that the end of the rant?
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by feeloscar(m): 7:06am On May 29, 2015
Mister2:
Boko Haram was fighting for Justice - GMB 2015 smiley
Boko haram ar our brothers-GEJ 2014
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by Jaycool18(m): 7:30am On May 29, 2015
Kingkamal:

I guess you should go and feel the pain for 8 years tanoid.. we. Felt for six years mr conspirator we are wise now... even god of sun can't do anything not illuminatii we are with god you are with devil.... go and kill your self
who b dis one
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by Jaycool18(m): 7:31am On May 29, 2015
adonis89:
guy u said it all. Black Africans don't reason and datz my problem wit dis continent. D stupidityy of a black man can make u speechless and begin to admire him
thank u..u get PhD
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by Jaycool18(m): 7:34am On May 29, 2015
Mister2:

I respect u
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by Kurpu60: 7:55am On May 29, 2015
Mister2:
Boko Haram was fighting for Justice - GMB 2015 smiley
BOKO HARAM MILITANTS ARE OUR YOUNGER BROTHERS-GEJ
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by feeloscar(m): 11:58am On May 29, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by idithlove(f): 8:17pm On May 29, 2015
Yes ohh....boys are not smiling
Dorrobucci:
Lol na so you fear reach?
Re: Spain Judge Opens Terrorism Case Against Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 29, 2015
idithlove:
Yes ohh....boys are not smiling
Lol... Where have you been?

Have been searching 4u everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group / Buhari Approves Ecological Fund Projects In 11 States / Ambode Joins Muslim Brothers To Celebrate Eid-el-kabir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.