Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

I Need A Developer Asap - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Developer Asap (1632 Views)

Start Your Own Zikoko Viral Blog Without Hiring A Developer / I Need A Professional Web Developer Asap / Pls Advice: A Developer Has Refused My Access To The Website Database I Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Developer Asap by DualCore1: 3:44pm On May 28, 2015
I usually have little web development projects to do. There could be up to 7 projects coming in in a week and ranging from $100 - $350 with a completion time frame of 2-4 days. Most weeks I end up having to carry over some projects because I am only able to complete 4-5 projects in a week. The clients are always understanding and don't have a problem waiting for a couple of days more to get their jobs. Web development is supposed to be my hobby but its beginning to require even more from me than my main job.

Basically I need a full stack PHP developer who will handle any surplus work I have. No frameworks knowledge needed (you will likely never have to use them on my projects).
Most of the projects assigned are to be completed in 2-4 days and could range from ($100 - $350). The projects will require intermidiate-advanced knowledge in PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS (incl Bootstrap), JS (incl jQuery).

Payment will be made on a per project basis with the developer earning up to 70% of the project's cost and no less that 50%. In most cases I will handle the whole project planning, workflow, diagrams and database schema design. All the developer will need to do is understand my laid down plans, create the database(s) and code.

I will have to show the developer how I code, how I arrange my files into folders (it may be weird but in most cases, the only file on the root folder is index.php, everything else has been neatly placed into folders with a maximum depth of 2), how I route page requests. Just so that I can pick up any project and just blindly move around like I was the one that wrote it without having to study lines upon lines of codes and files scattered about, to understand the developers frame of mind at the time of coding.

The following should be noted:
1. I won't ask you to build a script like Facebook in 2-4 days.
2. This is not a fulltime job, but I will prefer someone who is always online. You could earn up to $100 on a project and could handle up to 3 projects in a week depending on how fast you can work (that's about $300 in a week).
3. All communication will be done through Skype.
4. Open to a male or female
5. No price negotiations, the projects will be shown to you and their costs. You choose what you want to do. Its fine if you don't want any.
6. There won't be any close supervision, the reason I am outsourcing is so I can also work on other projects at the same time and also face my main job.
7. The developer should be comfortable working with either Notepad++ or PHPStorm.

Please just drop your Skype ID.
Re: I Need A Developer Asap by omoelu1(m): 4:06pm On May 28, 2015
Can a team apply for this?
Re: I Need A Developer Asap by DualCore1: 4:18pm On May 28, 2015
Omoelu, thanks. I just want one person for direct communication. They are mostly mid-scale projects (I will handle anything major) so using a team will just be overkill. Considering the little earnings coming out of it too, it wont be humane on my part to put a dev team on up to $300 per week.
Re: I Need A Developer Asap by bizycodin: 5:08pm On May 28, 2015
Hi, I am interested. Hit me up @ (Skype: codesmata).. Mobile: (Gmail: Thrustinv@gmail.com).
Re: I Need A Developer Asap by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 28, 2015
Re: I Need A Developer Asap by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 28, 2015

- Veteran PHP Developer
Re: I Need A Developer Asap by AkinseteK(m): 7:58pm On May 28, 2015
Am interested
Skype I'd:mayorkay2015
Re: I Need A Developer Asap by webzyweb(m): 8:21pm On May 28, 2015
Contact me on :

SKYPE ID: Upgradedpaul

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

contact webpage: http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
Re: I Need A Developer Asap by ps3o(m): 10:38pm On May 28, 2015
I am a chief programmer and ICT Solutionist. I have serviced a lot of people on Nairaland on web development projects. call or whatsapp 07031175291
Re: I Need A Developer Asap by DualCore1: 6:43am On May 29, 2015
Thank you guys, thanks a lot. I will contact each Skype user shortly.
Re: I Need A Developer Asap by maekhel(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2015
Re: I Need A Developer Asap by onyengbu: 12:13pm On May 29, 2015
DualCore1:
Thank you guys, thanks a lot. I will contact each Skype user shortly.
Skype ID: onyengbu
Re: I Need A Developer Asap by Rich4god(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2015
maekhel:
Plz, I PMed u.... I want to ask you some questions abt web design and their likes...
Re: I Need A Developer Asap by cbrass(m): 2:03pm On May 29, 2015
DualCore1:
Omoelu, thanks. I just want one person for direct communication. They are mostly mid-scale projects (I will handle anything major) so using a team will just be overkill. Considering the little earnings coming out of it too, it wont be humane on my part to put a dev team on up to $300 per week.

Re: I Need A Developer Asap by maekhel(m): 2:17pm On May 29, 2015
Rich4god:
Plz, I PMed u.... I want to ask you some questions abt web design and their likes...
OK, av replied u
Re: I Need A Developer Asap by sisqology(m): 11:57am On May 30, 2015
lol grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Developer Asap by ponty96: 1:03pm On May 30, 2015
I'm interested, only if d projects would be worth the fun. Skype: ponty96 email: aregbs85@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Developer Asap by DAvIt0(m): 4:05pm On May 30, 2015
Skype ID - mindful16
Re: I Need A Developer Asap by seyezy: 4:15pm On May 31, 2015
Email: seyezy@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Developer Asap by victoreltemur: 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
DualCore1:
I usually have little web development projects to do. There could be up to 7 projects coming in in a week and ranging from $100 - $350 with a completion time frame of 2-4 days. Most weeks I end up having to carry over some projects because I am only able to complete 4-5 projects in a week. The clients are always understanding and don't have a problem waiting for a couple of days more to get their jobs. Web development is supposed to be my hobby but its beginning to require even more from me than my main job.

Basically I need a full stack PHP developer who will handle any surplus work I have. No frameworks knowledge needed (you will likely never have to use them on my projects).
Most of the projects assigned are to be completed in 2-4 days and could range from ($100 - $350). The projects will require intermidiate-advanced knowledge in PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS (incl Bootstrap), JS (incl jQuery).

Payment will be made on a per project basis with the developer earning up to 70% of the project's cost and no less that 50%. In most cases I will handle the whole project planning, workflow, diagrams and database schema design. All the developer will need to do is understand my laid down plans, create the database(s) and code.

I will have to show the developer how I code, how I arrange my files into folders (it may be weird but in most cases, the only file on the root folder is index.php, everything else has been neatly placed into folders with a maximum depth of 2), how I route page requests. Just so that I can pick up any project and just blindly move around like I was the one that wrote it without having to study lines upon lines of codes and files scattered about, to understand the developers frame of mind at the time of coding.

The following should be noted:
1. I won't ask you to build a script like Facebook in 2-4 days.
2. This is not a fulltime job, but I will prefer someone who is always online. You could earn up to $100 on a project and could handle up to 3 projects in a week depending on how fast you can work (that's about $300 in a week).
3. All communication will be done through Skype.
4. Open to a male or female
5. No price negotiations, the projects will be shown to you and their costs. You choose what you want to do. Its fine if you don't want any.
6. There won't be any close supervision, the reason I am outsourcing is so I can also work on other projects at the same time and also face my main job.
7. The developer should be comfortable working with either Notepad++ or PHPStorm.

Please just drop your Skype ID.
hi.Pls,I got to knw tru folowin ds site that u got a webhosting company.,and u design sites. I have a job for you,and I am wonderin if we could be in contact.tnks.waitin for ur reply ASAP
Re: I Need A Developer Asap by ps3o(m): 9:31am On Jul 10, 2015
victoreltemur:
hi.Pls,I got to knw tru folowin ds site that u got a webhosting company.,and u design sites. I have a job for you,and I am wonderin if we could be in contact.tnks.waitin for ur reply ASAP

Being a professional web developer, you can be assured a good development service. You can whatsapp or call 07031175291

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Website Alternative For Just N5,000. Rank High On Google Search Results! / I Will Design A Standard Wordpress Adsense Niche Blog / k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.