Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,322 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! (1815 Views)

Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun / Ngige Our Hope: Apc Will Takeover Anambra Government House In 2018- Ifeduba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by obailala(m): 1:20am On Mar 21, 2018
4kDdullard:
You are confused boy, go look for what your problem is. Like I said before, I don't give a damn about you.
Be sensible for once please! It's sheer madness, wickedness and zombiesm that would make one still support a monumental failure whose only outstanding achievement is blaming his predecessor for 3 years.
I called you zombie based on that but you were quick to open that your gutter and diarrhea mouth to attack my father and generation because you have got none and don't even know how they looked like.Definitely, you are sick upstairs, you need a psychological and a psychiatric help
You zombies and sycophants are so pathetic and annoying, I feel terribly ashamed to share a country with your type.

You dont give a damn about me but you jumped into the conversation uninvited to throw insults like a goat?...And you think I'm the one that's sick upstairs?... Look man, go vent your frustration somewhere else please; I'm certainly not the cause of your numerous problems and I'm not in the mood to exchange word with mad people this evening.

Meanwhile, I never said anywhere that I'm supporting any govt, I only pointed out that the previous govt was equally useless in the same regard as it concerns blaming everyone else for everything. If you had any working brain cells, and if you had any bit on home training in you, you would have realised that calling someone who didnt even speak to you a 'zombie' was an inappropriate abusive word which sane people shouldnt use on others. You called me a zombie and I simply redirected your foolishness by telling you you were simply referring to your father and your generation. If that hurt you so much, then you should learn to not use such profanities on others next time.

And finally, regarding your opinion on those who support Buhari, if you think everyone who supports buhari is a fool, then you are the biggest and most intolerant bigoted fool for not realising that as all humans differ, so does opinions and preferences. Only a concrete idiot believes that everyone who doesnt share his/her opinion is stupid. Live and let others live; that's what sane people do.
Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by 4kDdullard: 1:37am On Mar 21, 2018
obailala:
[s]You dont give a damn about me but you jumped into the conversation uninvited to throw insults like a goat?...And you think I'm the one that's sick upstairs?... Look man, go vent your frustration somewhere else please; I'm certainly not the cause of your numerous problems and I'm not in the mood to exchange word with mad people this evening.

Meanwhile, I never said anywhere that I'm supporting any govt, I only pointed out that the previous govt was equally useless in the same regard as it concerns blaming everyone else for everything. If you had any working brain cells, and if you had any bit on home training in you, you would have realised that calling someone who didnt even speak to you a 'zombie' was an inappropriate abusive word which sane people shouldnt use on others. You called me a zombie and I simply redirected your foolishness by telling you you were simply referring to your father and your generation. If that hurt you so much, then you should learn to not use such profanities on others next time.

And finally, regarding your opinion on those who support Buhari, if you think everyone who supports buhari is a fool, then you are the biggest and most intolerant bigoted fool for not realising that as all humans differ, so does opinions and preferences. Only a concrete idiot believes that everyone who doesnt share his/her opinion is stupid. Live and let others live; that's what sane people do.[/s]
Son of a bitch you can cry a river but I'm done with you.
Learn to conduct yourself like a human if you aren't a zombie.Stop crying boy!

Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by obailala(m): 1:45am On Mar 21, 2018
4kDdullard:
Son of a bitch you can cry a river but I'm done with you.
Learn to conduct yourself like a human if you aren't a zombie.Stop crying boy!
Okay you win. Bye!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Udom Battles Ex-governor Akpabio / ISIS Carries Out Simultaneous Attacks In Three Continents / PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.