Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! (1796 Views)

Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / Jonathan In Gbamaturu For Presentation Of Staff Of Office To HRM Oboro-Gbaraun / Ngige Our Hope: Apc Will Takeover Anambra Government House In 2018- Ifeduba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:55pm On May 28, 2015
As Apc takes over power tomorrow,we want to see their actions of their campaigns and not put blames to Jonathan and Pdp cos most of them where part of Pdp before,and they all knew d problems but stil promised us Change and Good Governance! That's what we want from May29th,we want to see the Change they preached about! Whether Good or Bad,only time would tell!

2 Likes

Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by wazobiaman: 3:57pm On May 28, 2015
Change is here bro!

Like if God is a Nigerian Share if not

abeg fp!
Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by obailala(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
As Apc takes over power tomorrow,we want to see their actions of their campaigns and not put blames to Jonathan and Pdp cos most of them where part of Pdp before,and they all knew d problems but stil promised us Change and Good Governance! That's what we want from May29th,we want to see the Change they preached about! Whether Good or Bad,only time would tell!
Buhari isn't GEJ who blames even bad weather on his political opponents.

1 Like

Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by thetrailseeker: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
obailala:

You say ?

1 Like

Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by obailala(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
thetrailseeker:

You say ?
lol.. you heard me right.
Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by chinoxstock: 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
obailala:

3years later.....

Buhari at a time even blamed God for the problems of Nigeria.
He has blamed winter, he has blamed Nigerians, he has blamed farmers, he has blamed PDP, he has blamed APC, he has blamed everything and everyone expect himself.
No light..
No road..
No school built.
No hospital...
No water..

Suffering increased.
No security.
No jobs.
No Single corrupt person in prison.

Media trials and blame games is all we get everyday+

4 Likes

Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by obailala(m): 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
chinoxstock:

3years later.....

Buhari at a time even blamed God for the problems of Nigeria.
He has blamed winter, he has blamed Nigerians, he has blamed farmers, he has blamed PDP, he has blamed APC, he has blamed everything and everyone expect himself.
No light..
No road..
No school built.
No hospital...
No water..

Suffering increased.
No security.
No jobs.
No Single corrupt person in prison.

Media trials and blame games is all we get everyday+
Gej did same...
Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by chinoxstock: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
obailala:
Gej did same...

So GEJ is Buharis SI unit...Jonathan is the standard, right?.

If Jonathan stole 150million, Buhari would steal 149million and tell you jinathan stole more, right?
You people are clearly under a spell.

Una no dey think..

2 Likes

Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by freeze001(f): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
obailala:
Gej did same...

So GEJ is the standard now? Remind me again what the hue n cry about change was all about? To do as GEJ did? Buhari doesn't even measure up, his best is far worse than Jonathan's worst.

3 Likes

Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
I predicted this since 2015.
Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by 4kDdullard: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
freeze001:

So GEJ is the standard now? Remind me again what the hue n cry about change was all about? To do as GEJ did? Buhari doesn't even measure up, his best is far worse than Jonathan's worst.
Tell the zombie
Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by thetrailseeker: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
freeze001:

Didn't they compare kidnapped girls figure with that of GEJ to praise Buhari the other day ?
Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by obailala(m): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
freeze001:

Nobody said GEJ was a standard, but when the origin of the comment is based on a comparison between gej and pmb from 2015, how could you possibly still be asking or wondering how gej came into the discussion? undecided

chinoxstock:

So GEJ is Buharis SI unit...Jonathan is the standard, right?.

If Jonathan stole 150million, Buhari would steal 149million and tell you jinathan stole more, right?
You people are clearly under a spell.

Una no dey think..
If you had the patience to read and respond to my comment, then the least diligence expected of you would have been to look up a few lines to see the origin/basis of the comment. Maybe if you did that, you wouldnt be asking me blindly how the comparison with GEJ came into this discussion. It's obvious who's really under a spell of poor understanding.

4kDdullard:
Tell the zombie
I see you must be talking of your father and your generation in that last comment.
Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by chinoxstock: 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
obailala:

So mr comparison, what's your point? Do you now agree that Buhari is exactly like Jonathan and a little more useless? Or do you want to continue defending a failure?
Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by obailala(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
chinoxstock:

So mr comparison, what's your point? Do you now agree that Buhari is exactly like Jonathan and a little more useless? Or do you want to continue defending a failure?
I aint defending nobody. They are both useless in their unique ways.
Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by chinoxstock: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
obailala:
I aint defending nobody. They are both useless in their unique ways.

There might be hope for you afterall...
Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by 4kDdullard: 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
obailala:

I see you must be talking of your father and your generation in that last comment.
Zombie spotted as expected.Mumu!
This frustrated idiotic pig and son of a bitch does not even know the father and mother.
I think you don't even have any origin.Bastard!
Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by obailala(m): 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
4kDdullard:
Zombie spotted as expected.Mumu!
You must be referring to your generation there...
Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by obailala(m): 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
chinoxstock:

There might be hope for you afterall...
Keep the hope for your children please. They need it.
Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by 4kDdullard: 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
obailala:
You must be referring to your generation there...
This frustrated idiotic pig and son of a bitch does not even know the father and mother.
Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by obailala(m): 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
4kDdullard:
Someone jumps into a conversation uninvited and starts venting their frustration with profanities, but the pathetic soul actually thinks it is someone else who is frustrated and sick?... Wonders of the world!
Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by buhariguy(m): 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
No,
Buhari will not use another 4yrs to blame anybody but to blame himself
Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
obailala:
Someone jumps into a conversation uninvited and starts venting their frustration with profanities, but the pathetic soul actually thinks it is someone else who is frustrated and sick?... Wonders of the world!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
buhariguy:
[s]No,
Buhari will not use another 4yrs to blame anybody but to blame himself.[/s]
he's free to continue the blame game, all I know is that mah sha Allah 2019 Muhammad Buhari shall be disgraced & chased back to daura!

Quote me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by obailala(m): 12:01am On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=1nigeriamyfoot post=66014607][/quote]Who is this one?... c'mon will you run along and go and play in the sand outside...
Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by 4kDdullard: 12:11am On Mar 21, 2018
obailala:
If u weren't frustrated you wouldn't sound the way you did. I put it to you that you are frustrated young man.
Vent your frustration on Buhari cuz I don't give a damn about you.
Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:13am On Mar 21, 2018
obailala:
Who is this one?... c'mon will you run along and go and play in the sand outside...

Muhammad Buhari is sick upstairs!

His followers are completely mad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:14am On Mar 21, 2018
if Muhammad Buhari dick becomes flacid, the foolish daura goat go blame Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Only an idiot man blames other people for their failure!

Muhammadu Buhari is a very useless goat & that's an open secret!

Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by 4kDdullard: 12:18am On Mar 21, 2018
Any human still supporting that dullard is a mad man and zombie.
Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by obailala(m): 12:20am On Mar 21, 2018
4kDdullard:
If u weren't frustrated you wouldn't sound the way you did. I put it to you that you are frustrated young man.
Vent your frustration on Buhari cuz I don't give a damn about you.
You dont give a damn but you ran into the thread to throw insults?... and you think I'm the one that needs psychological help?
Re: Hope Apc Wouldn't Use Their 4yrs In Office To Blame Pdp! by 4kDdullard: 12:45am On Mar 21, 2018
obailala:
You dont give a damn but you ran into the thread to throw insults?... and you think I'm the one that needs psychological help?
You are confused boy, go look for what your problem is. Like I said before, I don't give a damn about you.
Be sensible for once please! It's sheer madness, wickedness and zombiesm that would make one still support a monumental failure whose only outstanding achievement is blaming his predecessor for 3 years.
I called you zombie based on that but you were quick to open that your gutter and diarrhea mouth to attack my father and generation because you have got none and don't even know how they looked like.Definitely, you are sick upstairs, you need a psychological and a psychiatric help
You zombies and sycophants are so pathetic and annoying, I feel terribly ashamed to share a country with your type.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Has Happened To The Bringbackourgirls Crusaders? / All This Biafran Nonsense / Has Anyone Seen The Giant Python Of Ihiala? Well, Here Is One...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.