Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,787 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Random Campus True Life Stories . - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Random Campus True Life Stories . (38519 Views)

Hustlers Tale (campus Life) / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / TORN (based On A True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Random Campus True Life Stories . by henribj(m): 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mrshroud:
At present I'm traveling to Lagos from port-harcourt, when I arrive I'll drop episode 6 . Endeavor to Drop by, comment and also wish me safe journey.

Have a safe trip man.
Re: Random Campus True Life Stories . by Weirdman: 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mrshroud:
At present I'm traveling to Lagos from port-harcourt, when I arrive I'll drop episode 6 . Endeavor to Drop by, comment and also wish me safe journey.
nice story and safe journey
Re: Random Campus True Life Stories . by Mrshroud: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
henribj:

Have a safe trip man.
thanks bro. I'm settled now. I'll give you guys a blockburster tomorrow.
Re: Random Campus True Life Stories . by Mrshroud: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
Weirdman:
nice story and safe journey
thanks bro
Re: Random Campus True Life Stories . by henribj(m): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mrshroud:
thanks bro. I'm settled now. I'll give you guys a blockburster tomorrow.

Alright, thank God for journey mercies.
Re: Random Campus True Life Stories . by obinna2nv(m): 12:18am On Jun 09, 2015
Nice storylines you've got bro!! Campus stories was a helluva lot more fun, but this Caroline would do as well... keep it up man, more ink to your pen.
Re: Random Campus True Life Stories . by Mrshroud: 6:17am On Jun 09, 2015
obinna2nv:
Nice storylines you've got bro!! Campus stories was a helluva lot more fun, but this Caroline would do as well... keep it up man, more ink to your pen.
thanks for the love bro.
Re: Random Campus True Life Stories . by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 09, 2015
Nice, continue with ''Caroline'' story.. Sha, both are good @ mrshroud
Re: Random Campus True Life Stories . by HDoc(m): 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
Continue with Kelvin & oloye
Re: Random Campus True Life Stories . by Mrshroud: 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sorry for disappointing You guys today. My little neice' birthday is coming up on sunday so I was engaged in preliminary preparations for the birthday. I'm deeply sorry. @tobiee and Hdoc I'll fulfill both requests in subsequent episodes.
Re: Random Campus True Life Stories . by domido(m): 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
Wahala dey. Prepare well for her and a happy birthday to her, but just drop something.
Re: Random Campus True Life Stories . by vimo3: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
Good writing, some of the campus stories actually made me laugh.

I would have voted for the Caroline story were it not about what appears to be the abuse of an underage girl....Honestly I do not understand it when guys appear eager to hear such stories (even if the underage is a willing party).

So I vote for the funny Campus story. Just a thought though...

1 Like

Re: Random Campus True Life Stories . by Akposb(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mrshroud hope all is well?
Re: Random Campus True Life Stories . by hary4luv(m): 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Lovely piece man. M with you all the way bro!
Re: Random Campus True Life Stories . by hary4luv(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2015
Lovely piece man. I am with you all the way bro!
Re: Random Campus True Life Stories . by yusufibrahim(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2015
/color]boss I done reach here too I must u have a really nice piece here keep it coming.........we dey with u bomber to bomber oshie
Re: Random Campus True Life Stories . by Mrshroud: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Babysitting Bethel

The just concluded semester was so strenuous both as a result of overwhelming academic stress as well as financial incapacity that I prayed to God to hit a good music deal so I could abandon school for the moment and perhaps come back 'when I don hammer' since by then I'd be more financially well off.

I barely spent two days with my not-quite well to do family before jetting off to Lagos from port-harcourt with the first available 15- seater hiace bus at Muyi Transports.

I arrived lagos by evening and my cousin's impressive flat at Soyebo street, moments afterwards.

"Oya go baff make you eat , Your body dey smell bus-bus" . That was my cousin Bobby D, in his humorous old self.

I met his beautiful wife whom I'd heard so much about , and most interestingly I met my baby neice Bethel, my Cousin's very first fruit; beautiful , robust and energetic , verily too robust for a girl whose first year birthday was the coming friday.

I carried her in my arms, made playful faces and directed jocular sounds at her, she smiled calmly waving her hands, I commented that she was beautiful and calm-natured.
Her parents laughed.

"This one!! na because she just dey see you today that's why she dey respect herself, wait till tomorrow you go know the area champion wey you carry for hand."
My cousin said amidst laughter.

I smiled. If bethel was giving me a wonderful first impression ;'respecting herself' as my brother would say it, or if she was indeed calm , I would soon find out.

My cousin's warm-natured, cheerful and beautiful wife Mariam later served me a sumptuous meal of semovita and Egusi(Melon) Soup.
It would be less unfair to the numerous pieces of meats and Fishes , if I don't give them a mention, as they were as much an occurring decimal in the soup as the Melon.

Later that night , I and my Cousin talked along a plethora of concerns.
We talked about his album launch ceremony which was the previous sunday. He informed me that it was a huge success and much to my pleasure too he told me I already had some female fans who liked the track I produced in the Album as well as my rap verse in it -http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d8bdbe7e ,
we talked about his newly begun nuclear family , he informed me that Bethel would be marking her 1st year the coming friday and the official birthday celebration would be on Sunday and it was gonna be massive.
He further explained that preparations were already in earnest and that he had previously intended for the logistics and planning to be the 'palava' of an event planning outfit, but his wife would hear none of it. "Imagine, your Brother wants to waste money contracting an event planning firm, when I'm here... "
She argued further .
"I've attended lots and lots of events and I know how things are been done, trust me."

"Then who will take care of my baby while you run around?" He queried her feigning mild fury.

"Don't worry! her Uncle is here!". She answered gleefully.
Abi uncle no be so?? She directed at me.

"Of course yes." I answered, Giggling delightedly.

I and my cousin talked further about our extended family, we discussed along the route of our fair share of typical family controversies.
We talked about me.
I told him the last semester had left me looking like the carcass after a hungry lion's sumptuous meal as he could see, so I came to Lagos to relax but more than that I nursed an ambition to strike a good deal with any reputable Lagos Based Music Label.
He appreciated my ambition. He was a fan of my talent. He supported my musical career and believed Lagos was the right environment for me.

We seemed to share the same thought that university was a 'place', and if you were convinced beyond reasonable doubt that it was the wrong place for you , you just had to change location.
If not for the 'bird at hand' consideration ,it was ruled out as a location for me at least presently, considering the fact that I could do something about my low budget if I choose to with -as my cousin put it that night -my "vast talents" Which with God's grace and some effort was more than what it takes to get there.

The next day was a tuesday.
My cousin had already left for work as early as 5a.m before I woke up.
I had a breakfast of tea ,omelet and bread. The tea got me thinking my sister-in-law erroneously used dangote cement instead of milo and milk; it was that thick.
The omelet was fantastic .

After the meal , I proceeded to have my bath. I stared at the mirror on the bathroom wall after I finished bathing.
I marveled inspite of myself "you never stay reach 24hours you don dey fat ni" I talked to my 'buddy' in the mirror.

Same morning I and my sister-in-law were left at home with Bethel who was by then sleeping , we talked and got along really fine, she's indeed warm hearted and open minded.
She narrated the story of how she met my cousin, how they eventually got married , their challenges which included the family's bias against ibo women.
We both got along sure-enough.

She also formally informed me that the present week would be her busiest as she would be engaging in a whole lot of activities like arranging the birthday pack, doing the birthday shopping , booking the essential service(s) providers.

She pleaded with me to bear the task of looking after Bethel for her; while she engaged in the week's activities.
I told her I understood.

So its official I'll be babysitting bethel for the rest of the week.
I hoped the most that it wouldn't stop me from fulfilling my promise to my subscribers to serve them a blockbuster episode 6 , titled "Efosa". I had already prepared the ground work , but for my blackberry's momentary incessant 'reboot' upon 'reboot' which was a fault it recently developed and which was a contributing factor to my loss of substantial write-up and subsequent discouragement.

I just wanted to make my nairaland series subscribers happy, but my phone was giving me a hard time.

I just hoped I would find time , my hope was not to be; few minutes later bethel woke up and moments afterwards I found myself here;
If I let her reach that point she'd disband the home theater stand , and if I carried her she lamented loudly , putting up a fierce struggle and resistance that made me drop her for her own good.
"For your mind now you think say na your power wey make me drop you" I thought to myself , smiling in spite of the bitter pill I was been served by my year old neice.

As I kept her down she started walking towards the home theatre stand once more, so I let her walk up to a point near the stand and then went on to carry her back to her starting point, I laughed at my improvised tactics. She was playing odyssey while I was playing 'the gods'.
She eventually thought my maneuver was a new sport and she was enjoying it, while for me, it was the beginning of another missionary journey. I had calculated she'd get tired of this and do something else.

Afterwards I advertised various other items praying she patronized one of my items of attraction and distraction from that electronics station, but once Bethel finds a point of attraction it takes God's divine intervention for her to lose focus on it.

She was almost everywhere at the same time, and mostly the places you didn't want her to be, touching the things you didn't want her to touch.

Once she got to any place she would eventually re-arrange 'setup', and by that I mean she would upset its set-up.

Often times she cried vehemently when we denied her the freedom of movement to avoid the wreck that often accompanied her curiosity induced meandering nature.

By evening , I had lost tab of where I last dropped my phone and those who know me well will tell you, that's near-impossible.

The same pattern manifested through subsequent days.
One day she pooped a lot that changing diapers became my hubby for the day.

I only started this write up yesterday because she slept a lot yesterday.
My heartbeat Jolted momentarily into an unsteady rhythm when she whimpered in her sleep. I prayed to Allah "Lord , let this girl not wake up now . Amin."

I made sure everybody coming into our residence at the time she was sleeping yesterday was as dumb and still as possible , any noise that would wake my baby up was an expensive joke that I was yet to afford.

One of the days I received a call from my closest friend kiren.
He accused me of breaching our agreement to chat more often and regularly update him regarding my progress in striking a good music deal in Lagos.
I explained my situation to him and he laughed out loud.
assuring me he'd been there before and knew the drill.

He told me his experience was so frustrating that he almost identified a justification for the ugandan maid's inhumane action to a baby she was entrusted with; a story which went viral months back.
I jokingly told him not to be ridiculous.
Lastly he said.
"Oboi e good for you jare! At least this your phone addiction go reduce small..."
he teased me.

Discounting the fact that Bethel is my lovely neice and I owed this as a duty to her and more so she was just been a baby.
I do virtually nothing in the house but eat and eat good food and grow fat.
Bethel's mum made sure of that; along ,When I wasn't looking after bethel I was out with her Dad, in 1 studio or the other , trying to hook up with a Link that would give me my dream deal, or just 'balling' at the club; so if this was the only way I could show this wonderful family my appreciation then it was more than worth it.

Though it was frustrating sometimes having to keep my 'pings' and whatsapp posts pending, having to suspend posting my nairaland story series and keeping some of my subscribers indignant, having to be deprived of my daily doses of the streaming posts on nairaland's front page, having to withdraw my headset wires each time she reached for them with probing fingers while I carried her.

As annoying as it could be sometimes it was interesting and funny.
Funny because I was no longer jobless , I no longer replied pings with such speedy availability that made a friend once ask me on BBM , "oboi , shey na every second you dey hold your phone ni?".

Funny because I rediscovered I wasn't a blackberry addict, but one who took to mobile phone addiction as a result of loneliness and been jobless.

Funny because the week before after exams, when I had too much time, I was the nagging boyfriend complaining of his -more of an online- girlfriend's uncaring attitude and unavailability to chat with him.
The reverse was now the case as I was now busier than my annoyingly ever-busy girlfriend who now complained unendingly and pointed accusing fingers at me claiming I had no time for her because I've been flexing with Lagos babes within one week of my arrival.
It was Funny how she reacted when served with her own medicine.

I didn't lift a finger to change her impression. While It is true that I've been 'balling' hard of late and flirting with 'lasgidi's' finest ladies who often clamored around my celebrity cousin 'Bobby D' bethel's father and the 'balling' also included recording my epic hip-hop acapela freestyle http://www.datafilehost.com/d/a083b341, in one of the studio's I went to with Bobby D.
Yea ,It's true I've been balling, but it wasn't nearly the reason for my unavailability.

It was due to my 1 week Job Schedule, Babysitting Bethel and due to the fact that I had assumed the role of a single father of an itinerant toddler for a week.

I love my new job description because it shares same names with one of my favorite indigenous musicians Tony One-Week and I'm talking about the 'one-week', but before that I love it because I love my baby neice 'Bethel'.

And this is my reply to AkposB, My explanation to HenriBJ and my apology to other followers of this series.
Today as i officially graduate from my 1 week "crash course" on Babysitting not just any baby but a special baby, my sweet little Bethel.
I assure you guys the next blockbuster episode 6 'Efosa' is Coming soon. And I mean soon.
By the way; I joyfully invite you all, my viewers and supporters especially those based in Lagos- to Bethel's Birthday.

R.S.V.P!! it's happening today live at Soyebo street off Doyinómololu, Alakpere.
PM me for more details.

Episode 6- Efosa, Coming Soon
Re: Random Campus True Life Stories . by henribj(m): 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=Mrshroud post=34765309]
Babysitting Bethel

Time don already pass, I for don request for the address where the baby things dey happen, and I sure say no be all night party things, make I no start waka make I reach make una come dey tell me say food don finish or my brand of beer no dey again(meanwhile una serve beer for the party? aby na soft drinks thingy??).
Re: Random Campus True Life Stories . by Mrshroud: 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2015
[quote author=henribj post=34766609][/quote] Brother on the contrary , I and my cousin are hosting our guests till all night long. if you can make it PM me, I'll be glad to receive you. Thanks Bro.
Re: Random Campus True Life Stories . by henribj(m): 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
Mrshroud:
Brother on the contrary , I and my cousin are hosting our guests till all night long. if you can make it PM me, I'll be glad to receive you. Thanks Bro.

how far? how the whole enjoyment dey go? My apologies say I no fit make am.
Re: Random Campus True Life Stories . by Mrshroud: 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
henribj:

how far? how the whole enjoyment dey go? My apologies say I no fit make am.
No wahala paddy, na tiredness things.
Re: Random Campus True Life Stories . by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
DoctorShroud:
I'll update 5 shortly , sorry for the delay, it was because of the issues I had with the anti-spam bot. Please continue to drop your comments , they're encouraging . Thanks for the love
@ DoctorShroud please I can't access my email cos of some technical issues but you can email me via igwebuike25@gmail.com
Re: Random Campus True Life Stories . by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
nigerian story series episode nairaland
Re: Random Campus True Life Stories . by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
Mrshroud:
Babysitting Bethel

The just concluded semester was so strenuous both as a result of overwhelming academic stress as well as financial incapacity that I prayed to God to hit a good music deal so I could abandon school for the moment and perhaps come back 'when I don hammer' since by then I'd be more financially well off.

I barely spent two days with my not-quite well to do family before jetting off to Lagos from port-harcourt with the first available 15- seater hiace bus at Muyi Transports.

I arrived lagos by evening and my cousin's impressive flat at Soyebo street, moments afterwards.

"Oya go baff make you eat , Your body dey smell bus-bus" . That was my cousin Bobby D, in his humorous old self.

I met his beautiful wife whom I'd heard so much about , and most interestingly I met my baby neice Bethel, my Cousin's very first fruit; beautiful , robust and energetic , verily too robust for a girl whose first year birthday was the coming friday.

I carried her in my arms, made playful faces and directed jocular sounds at her, she smiled calmly waving her hands, I commented that she was beautiful and calm-natured.
Her parents laughed.

"This one!! na because she just dey see you today that's why she dey respect herself, wait till tomorrow you go know the area champion wey you carry for hand."
My cousin said amidst laughter.

I smiled. If bethel was giving me a wonderful first impression ;'respecting herself' as my brother would say it, or if she was indeed calm , I would soon find out.

My cousin's warm-natured, cheerful and beautiful wife Mariam later served me a sumptuous meal of semovita and Egusi(Melon) Soup.
It would be less unfair to the numerous pieces of meats and Fishes , if I don't give them a mention, as they were as much an occurring decimal in the soup as the Melon.

Later that night , I and my Cousin talked along a plethora of concerns.
We talked about his album launch ceremony which was the previous sunday. He informed me that it was a huge success and much to my pleasure too he told me I already had some female fans who liked the track I produced in the Album as well as my rap verse in it -http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d8bdbe7e ,
we talked about his newly begun nuclear family , he informed me that Bethel would be marking her 1st year the coming friday and the official birthday celebration would be on Sunday and it was gonna be massive.
He further explained that preparations were already in earnest and that he had previously intended for the logistics and planning to be the 'palava' of an event planning outfit, but his wife would hear none of it. "Imagine, your Brother wants to waste money contracting an event planning firm, when I'm here... "
She argued further .
"I've attended lots and lots of events and I know how things are been done, trust me."

"Then who will take care of my baby while you run around?" He queried her feigning mild fury.

"Don't worry! her Uncle is here!". She answered gleefully.
Abi uncle no be so?? She directed at me.

"Of course yes." I answered, Giggling delightedly.

I and my cousin talked further about our extended family, we discussed along the route of our fair share of typical family controversies.
We talked about me.
I told him the last semester had left me looking like the carcass after a hungry lion's sumptuous meal as he could see, so I came to Lagos to relax but more than that I nursed an ambition to strike a good deal with any reputable Lagos Based Music Label.
He appreciated my ambition. He was a fan of my talent. He supported my musical career and believed Lagos was the right environment for me.

We seemed to share the same thought that university was a 'place', and if you were convinced beyond reasonable doubt that it was the wrong place for you , you just had to change location.
If not for the 'bird at hand' consideration ,it was ruled out as a location for me at least presently, considering the fact that I could do something about my low budget if I choose to with -as my cousin put it that night -my "vast talents" Which with God's grace and some effort was more than what it takes to get there.

The next day was a tuesday.
My cousin had already left for work as early as 5a.m before I woke up.
I had a breakfast of tea ,omelet and bread. The tea got me thinking my sister-in-law erroneously used dangote cement instead of milo and milk; it was that thick.
The omelet was fantastic .

After the meal , I proceeded to have my bath. I stared at the mirror on the bathroom wall after I finished bathing.
I marveled inspite of myself "you never stay reach 24hours you don dey fat ni" I talked to my 'buddy' in the mirror.

Same morning I and my sister-in-law were left at home with Bethel who was by then sleeping , we talked and got along really fine, she's indeed warm hearted and open minded.
She narrated the story of how she met my cousin, how they eventually got married , their challenges which included the family's bias against ibo women.
We both got along sure-enough.

She also formally informed me that the present week would be her busiest as she would be engaging in a whole lot of activities like arranging the birthday pack, doing the birthday shopping , booking the essential service(s) providers.

She pleaded with me to bear the task of looking after Bethel for her; while she engaged in the week's activities.
I told her I understood.

So its official I'll be babysitting bethel for the rest of the week.
I hoped the most that it wouldn't stop me from fulfilling my promise to my subscribers to serve them a blockbuster episode 6 , titled "Efosa". I had already prepared the ground work , but for my blackberry's momentary incessant 'reboot' upon 'reboot' which was a fault it recently developed and which was a contributing factor to my loss of substantial write-up and subsequent discouragement.

I just wanted to make my nairaland series subscribers happy, but my phone was giving me a hard time.

I just hoped I would find time , my hope was not to be; few minutes later bethel woke up and moments afterwards I found myself here;
If I let her reach that point she'd disband the home theater stand , and if I carried her she lamented loudly , putting up a fierce struggle and resistance that made me drop her for her own good.
"For your mind now you think say na your power wey make me drop you" I thought to myself , smiling in spite of the bitter pill I was been served by my year old neice.

As I kept her down she started walking towards the home theatre stand once more, so I let her walk up to a point near the stand and then went on to carry her back to her starting point, I laughed at my improvised tactics. She was playing odyssey while I was playing 'the gods'.
She eventually thought my maneuver was a new sport and she was enjoying it, while for me, it was the beginning of another missionary journey. I had calculated she'd get tired of this and do something else.

Afterwards I advertised various other items praying she patronized one of my items of attraction and distraction from that electronics station, but once Bethel finds a point of attraction it takes God's divine intervention for her to lose focus on it.

She was almost everywhere at the same time, and mostly the places you didn't want her to be, touching the things you didn't want her to touch.

Once she got to any place she would eventually re-arrange 'setup', and by that I mean she would upset its set-up.

Often times she cried vehemently when we denied her the freedom of movement to avoid the wreck that often accompanied her curiosity induced meandering nature.

By evening , I had lost tab of where I last dropped my phone and those who know me well will tell you, that's near-impossible.

The same pattern manifested through subsequent days.
One day she pooped a lot that changing diapers became my hubby for the day.

I only started this write up yesterday because she slept a lot yesterday.
My heartbeat Jolted momentarily into an unsteady rhythm when she whimpered in her sleep. I prayed to Allah "Lord , let this girl not wake up now . Amin."

I made sure everybody coming into our residence at the time she was sleeping yesterday was as dumb and still as possible , any noise that would wake my baby up was an expensive joke that I was yet to afford.

One of the days I received a call from my closest friend kiren.
He accused me of breaching our agreement to chat more often and regularly update him regarding my progress in striking a good music deal in Lagos.
I explained my situation to him and he laughed out loud.
assuring me he'd been there before and knew the drill.

He told me his experience was so frustrating that he almost identified a justification for the ugandan maid's inhumane action to a baby she was entrusted with; a story which went viral months back.
I jokingly told him not to be ridiculous.
Lastly he said.
"Oboi e good for you jare! At least this your phone addiction go reduce small..."
he teased me.

Discounting the fact that Bethel is my lovely neice and I owed this as a duty to her and more so she was just been a baby.
I do virtually nothing in the house but eat and eat good food and grow fat.
Bethel's mum made sure of that; along ,When I wasn't looking after bethel I was out with her Dad, in 1 studio or the other , trying to hook up with a Link that would give me my dream deal, or just 'balling' at the club; so if this was the only way I could show this wonderful family my appreciation then it was more than worth it.

Though it was frustrating sometimes having to keep my 'pings' and whatsapp posts pending, having to suspend posting my nairaland story series and keeping some of my subscribers indignant, having to be deprived of my daily doses of the streaming posts on nairaland's front page, having to withdraw my headset wires each time she reached for them with probing fingers while I carried her.

As annoying as it could be sometimes it was interesting and funny.
Funny because I was no longer jobless , I no longer replied pings with such speedy availability that made a friend once ask me on BBM , "oboi , shey na every second you dey hold your phone ni?".

Funny because I rediscovered I wasn't a blackberry addict, but one who took to mobile phone addiction as a result of loneliness and been jobless.

Funny because the week before after exams, when I had too much time, I was the nagging boyfriend complaining of his -more of an online- girlfriend's uncaring attitude and unavailability to chat with him.
The reverse was now the case as I was now busier than my annoyingly ever-busy girlfriend who now complained unendingly and pointed accusing fingers at me claiming I had no time for her because I've been flexing with Lagos babes within one week of my arrival.
It was Funny how she reacted when served with her own medicine.

I didn't lift a finger to change her impression. While It is true that I've been 'balling' hard of late and flirting with 'lasgidi's' finest ladies who often clamored around my celebrity cousin 'Bobby D' bethel's father and the 'balling' also included recording my epic hip-hop acapela freestyle http://www.datafilehost.com/d/a083b341, in one of the studio's I went to with Bobby D.
Yea ,It's true I've been balling, but it wasn't nearly the reason for my unavailability.

It was due to my 1 week Job Schedule, Babysitting Bethel and due to the fact that I had assumed the role of a single father of an itinerant toddler for a week.

I love my new job description because it shares same names with one of my favorite indigenous musicians Tony One-Week and I'm talking about the 'one-week', but before that I love it because I love my baby neice 'Bethel'.

And this is my reply to AkposB, My explanation to HenriBJ and my apology to other followers of this series.
Today as i officially graduate from my 1 week "crash course" on Babysitting not just any baby but a special baby, my sweet little Bethel.
I assure you guys the next blockbuster episode 6 'Efosa' is Coming soon. And I mean soon.
By the way; I joyfully invite you all, my viewers and supporters especially those based in Lagos- to Bethel's Birthday.

R.S.V.P!! it's happening today live at Soyebo street off Doyinómololu, Alakpere.
PM me for more details.

Episode 6- Efosa, Coming Soon
is dat d end of d super series?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Of Scandals (18+) / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Legal Captivity By Amponsem Akosua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.