Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) (52587 Views)

See The Military Officer Likely To Become Biafra's Chief Of Army Staff (photo) / GMB Chief Of Staff / How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by Iroh88(m): 12:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
demandtruth:
Kingibe, of all people?
Well, never trust politicians. GMB is not going to make that mistake
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by nkemdi89(f): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kingibe the chain smoker he will even abandon buhari to go and smoke. Just recycling the same old people, no hope for our youths cos they think the youths are not responsible to handle any position.

1 Like

Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by KnowAll(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kingibe with all chop-chop since d days of Abacha 199 something still looking 4 appointment in 2015 shocked na wah oh 4 this man, when is he going to retire from public office, probably in d Grave!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

You get am.
Where ur peeshure ,,abi u GhostLander? grin
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by babandada: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
in as much as They make Nigeria habitable for us... I don care about age, religion or tribe... better governance, more food on my table chikenna
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by claddy(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
Must it always be all this names that rigs a bell.not surprised though mtcheeewww.
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by hakanai(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Please remove number 1 to 3 from the equation !!!! Particularly 2 and 3.
If truly he wants to make change happen o!!!!
Aliero for wetin? Kinggibe for which country abeg he should avoid using the 2 persons named it will not bring any dividends!!! EOD.

1 Like

Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by solbash11(m): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
DoctorTim:
President Buhari shld please make D'Banj his chief of staff. Don't ask me if I'm ok

Certainly, you're not OK....
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by Forwetinnah: 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
No Rotflmao Amueshi?? grin
I hear say minister "fry yam" too tongue grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by Ujulabelle: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
chesterlee:
Northern Agenda??

I don't see any Yoruba name...or am I missing something?

Alliance gone bad!
I will not say anything until after the apointment. Yoruba, you will see what North is made of soon.
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
Phinity318:

Where ur peeshure ,,abi u GhostLander? grin

I don remove am.
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by simplynola(m): 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
That number 3 scares the hell outta me!
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by chokolee12(f): 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
I tink my name was omitted. Somthing is wrong somwer undecided still tinkin though
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by PehaKaso: 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
ANOTHER NORTHERN AGENDA; NONE OF THE NOMINEES IS FROM THE SOUTH. THIS IS PURELY NORTHERNISATION OF THE PRESIDENCY.

1 Like

Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by Alhkerimu(m): 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
nice one, sai baba
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by onplusguide(m): 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
PMB should act fast and name his key appointments. Time is running out.....
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by askari01: 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
KINGIBE KOR, ORUBEBE NI.... AFTER BETRAYING MKO, WORKED WITH ABACHA, MISLEAD YARADUA...PBM WONT DARE DO THAT.
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by Guyman02: 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Danbazau should be appointed as the Chief Hediot who sneaked back half dead Yar'adua into Aso Rock without informing the then Vice President.
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by ElDeeVee(m): 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
I tot I was I going to see list of people that could be chief of staff but unfortunately all I see is a list of thieves
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by zubby29(m): 2:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
he was d army chief wen dat happened.so i partly blame him for dat.in my opinion sam nda isaih is d perfect fit followed by danbazau
bunmititi:
is dambazzau not the man that smuggled in the dead yardua?
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by nagoma(m): 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
DoctorTim:
President Buhari shld please make D'Banj his chief of staff. Don't ask me if I'm ok

We know you are not OK.
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by Lilimax(f): 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
If any of these should emerge, so sad! undecided
Why do we keep on recycling old politicians<. They are the crop of people that kept our nation in this
present situation.

They should look better inward as there are lots of people that have not soiled there hands and ready to serve.
I"m sick and tired of these expired politicians sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by Amein(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
WHAT ABOUT ORUBEBE..
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by citizenY(m): 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
9jatatafo:

Shuoooo!!!! You harsh oo. Orubebe must bring a letter of recommendation from Prof Attahiru Jega first.

u harsh pass me.
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
citizenY:

u harsh pass me.
Hahahahaha my brother. Orubebe na one kind man ooo
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by sirssb(m): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
elohorayodele:
smuggler of dead body wan hold post sef, yeye de smell

Audu Ogbeh : ex PDP chairman

Kingibe=: ex SGF to a PDP president, PDP chairman, PDP minister

Aliero=: PDP gov for 8 yrs

PDP=APSHIT

Is this change?
Fool....who told u Aliero was PDP gov for 8 years? Better go and search for ur current affairs book (1999-2007)
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by Nazeeboy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
elohorayodele:
smuggler of dead body wan hold post sef, yeye de smell

Audu Ogbeh : ex PDP chairman

Kingibe=: ex SGF to a PDP president, PDP chairman, PDP minister

Aliero=: PDP gov for 8 yrs

PDP=APSHIT

Is this change?
save urself some embarassment Hater! Aliero was a governor of kebbi state for 8 years but under ANPP not PDP.
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by Osama10(m): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
I keep on wondering why we keep on recycling our politicians.

This is so sad, with this same crop of individuals we can never move forward.
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by 2kris(m): 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
bunmititi:
is dambazzau not the man that smuggled in the dead yardua?
he is oohhhh......bae u get good memory,let wait and see
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by avinto(m): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
D list is nt complete joor, wat abt amaechi?
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by tola9ja: 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Re-cycled thieves
Where is d "change"

DE ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 / White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria / Dangote Says His Ex-Girlfriend Tried To Extort $5 Million From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.