Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? (2409 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Fact: I Am The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by clevvermind(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2015
many are claiming to be the most handsome guy on nairaland but they don't know that there are many that are more handsome than them. only that those guys don't like to blow their own trumpet like myself.

but joke apart, who is the most handsome guy on nairaland? who do you think deserve to be called the most handsome guy on nairaland?
Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by Pinkiedearie(f): 4:30pm On May 28, 2015
Ok Guys..post your pictures here let's see...

We can start from there..
Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by clevvermind(m): 4:32pm On May 28, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Ok Guys..post your pictures here let's see...

We can start from there..
i will do that later.
Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 28, 2015
I try small
Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by Pinkiedearie(f): 4:35pm On May 28, 2015
clevvermind:
i will do that later.
ok..guin wait..
Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by YoungestMuller(m): 4:36pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 28, 2015
gay alert
Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 28, 2015
cos of gays I hardly upload My Dp. I'M among the top 5 most handsome.
Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by Obiomon: 4:38pm On May 28, 2015
cheesy embarassed

Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by HIGHLANDER123: 4:39pm On May 28, 2015
clevvermind:
many are claiming to be the most handsome guy on nairaland but they don't know that there are many that are more handsome than them. only that those guys don't like to blow their own trumpet like myself.

but joke apart, who is the most handsome guy on nairaland? who do you think deserve to be called the most handsome guy on nairaland?
clevvermind,get sense for once na!!!
Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 28, 2015
very funny
Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 28, 2015
clevvermind:
and you have already commented. grin
exactly.

the most handsome guy is my crush.
Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 28, 2015
NinoBrown888:
cos of gays I hardly upload My Dp. I'M among the top 5 most handsome.
show your face.
Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 28, 2015
YoungestMuller:

Ure So Miserable...Bastard son of a thousand Father
bros e never reach so
Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 28, 2015
Obiomon:
cheesy embarassed
50%.... cool
Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by Obiomon: 4:44pm On May 28, 2015
Midehi:

50%.... cool
lol! That's not fair grin

Thanks sha tongue
Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 28, 2015
Midehi:
show your face.

not here ma'am.
Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by redcliff: 4:45pm On May 28, 2015
another silly thread.
Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by clevvermind(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2015
Midehi:
exactly.

the most handsome guy is my crush.
and who is that?
Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by Flashh: 4:45pm On May 28, 2015
Borrussia:
[s] Anybody that comment after me is a fool. [/s] If we stop commenting on threads like this, there'd be decorum in romance section.

I don't want to comment but i have to just because you are fond of this rubbish, can't you make use of your empty skull before commenting?

1 Like

Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 28, 2015
Obiomon:
cheesy embarassed
u cute,i like d first and d second pics tho cheesy
Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by agarawu23(m): 4:47pm On May 28, 2015
same old shiit undecided
Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 28, 2015
clevvermind:
and who is that?
s....r
Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by Obiomon: 4:47pm On May 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
u cute,i like d first and d second pics tho cheesy
Awww thanks bae kiss
Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 28, 2015
Obiomon:
cheesy embarassed
undecided undecided
Se o gbadun sha?
Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 28, 2015
Obiomon:
Awww thanks bae kiss
Don't allow dem to deceive u oh!
Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by Obiomon: 4:49pm On May 28, 2015
lagmostkuit:

undecided undecided
Se o gbadun sha?
lol I don't get you cry
Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by Cruzeiro(m): 4:49pm On May 28, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Joke Apart, Who Is The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland? by Obiomon: 4:49pm On May 28, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Don't allow dem to deceive u oh!
hmm embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting Subdued By The "Unknown":medically Proven Or Spiritual? / See What These Shameless Guys Did To This Girl's Bosoms Inside Pool (photos) / Woman Raped And Beheaded In Front Of Cheering Crowd In Congo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.