Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard (71135 Views)

What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian / The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed / Media Chat: The 14 Things Buhari Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 28, 2015
QUALITY 26" PHILIPS LCD TV WITH CABLE AND REMOTE CONTROL, IMPORTED FROM LONDON UK. IT WORKS PERFECTLY AND ALMOST LIKE BRAND NEW ONE @ 24K. CONTACT 08159036341. LOCATION IKOTUN LAGOS
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by babasanti: 6:59pm On May 28, 2015
Buhari is not the messiah. I'm the messiah nigeria needs. Iam the messiah pastor Ashimolow talked about, that will turn nigeria to be like uk, Dubai and Qatar. I believe!
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by philips70(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2015
dustydee:

I thought Vanguard was serious until they included promises made by PDP on behalf of APC.

I also checked to see if it was someone's article but lo it's Vanguard's. SMH
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 28, 2015
Mogidi:
8. Stabilise oil price

Saving this page for future reference.
hw many did u save 4 ur jona of a man. U peopld detest gud tin kia
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 28, 2015
He has the background , connections, power and authority to achieve every bit of his electoral promises ..... The International community as well as the Local communities are ready to support him .....

If he renege, at his age and level of experience and expertise as well as a Former President and a Topmost ranking Officer in the army ..... General, posterity and the sweat and effort of Nigerians shall hang on his neck till eternity......

Baba should help us set it straight, the new Nigeria of our dreams and neo-Nigerians and I pray that Almighty God will be with him and crowned his effort as he set out towards accomplishing the huge task before him, amen.

1 Like

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by BrokenTV: 7:02pm On May 28, 2015
colossus2:

It's time you prayed for a better nigeria through this new administration and stop displaying your hatred online for a man better than your messiah undecided
Like you played under Jonathan, please save us that crap.

1 Like

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by colossus2: 7:04pm On May 28, 2015
BrokenTV:

Like you played under Jonathan, please save us that crap.
Funny, I actually prayed....kill yourself for the next 4years then tongue

1 Like

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by PointB: 7:05pm On May 28, 2015
Observing...
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by opey112(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2015
Don't let us fool ourselves,all of this promise cant be realize.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by tunde1200(m): 7:10pm On May 28, 2015
End Power outage and guaranty stable power supply for us.

GOD almighty will assist you achieve all your wills.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Burger01(m): 7:11pm On May 28, 2015
God help our preisent-electsmiley
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by NobleG1(m): 7:11pm On May 28, 2015
The list will be useless if corruption is not killed.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by shakazuldadon: 7:12pm On May 28, 2015
Pass that PIB bill..

My Msc must not be in a vain...
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by CSTR2: 7:12pm On May 28, 2015
A robust manifesto indeed.
I will give him the benefit of doubt.
Who knows, he may just surprise me.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by mysticwarrior(m): 7:13pm On May 28, 2015
If wishes were horses...
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by basilo101: 7:15pm On May 28, 2015
Remove state of origin? Are u 4 real? Dis is d only thing dat can unite d con3 but some ppl wil kum 4 ur head if u try it

1 Like

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by claremont(m): 7:15pm On May 28, 2015
As much as I fully support Buhari, I would say that there is no chance in hell that he can achieve this manifesto line-by-line. I would have preferred he prioritise specific issues and highlight these issues in a simple 10-point manifesto, rather than these lofty dreams.

I don't see how he can make the exchange rate N1=$1 during his first tenure (it is on the manifesto).

Good luck to him anyway, and I hope he wouldn't get distracted by the bad eggs around him.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by bong4(m): 7:19pm On May 28, 2015
spongeisback:
After 100 days then we can judge his administration. Rome wasn't built in a day.
I believe in Buhari!

At least it was built at the end of the day
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by oshe11: 7:20pm On May 28, 2015
I'd take GMB if by 2maro Aisha isnt recognised as 'FIRST DAY'

bt if odawise..........?

yEyE dey sMeLL
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by courage89(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2015
Lets start with

1. Corruption

2. Security

3. Employment / Economy

4. Power

5. Education

6. Health Care
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Mentcee(m): 7:29pm On May 28, 2015
Baba one chance. My profile says it all. Illiterate buffoon. Failure personified. Watch this thread when he fails as i'm sure he will and shall!

1 Like

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by anumide(f): 7:29pm On May 28, 2015
undecided this is the first time since I joined that I won't finish reading an article.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 28, 2015
Clerverly:
Vanguard is gradually turning into a Useless Paper!
Some GEJ supporters feel exactly the same way about sahararepoters and nation newspaper. u are not new and there is nothing novel about what u feel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by dombenis(m): 7:31pm On May 28, 2015
cuteboy2:
He also promised to:

1. Find and bring back the Chibok girls

2. End the Boko Haram insurgency in the North East. End BH bombings everywhere in Nigeria, and drive BH out of Nigeria.

3. Provide school lunch to children in all Secondary and Primary Schools in Nigeria.

4. Provide free healthcare and free education

5. End Power outage and guaranty stable power supply

6. Abolish First Ladyship

7. End corruption in Nigeria

8. Endure naira appreciates to $1 = N1 (naira-dollar parity)

I am convinced Buhari can achieve all these and more if only the thieving crowd who put him in power can give him space.
1980 to 84 86 $1 is 50 kobo which is not up to #1. please if possible, let it be so because we ve what it takes to better this country Nigeria.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by anigold(m): 7:31pm On May 28, 2015
spongeisback:
After 100 days then we can judge his administration. Rome wasn't built in a day.
I believe in Buhari!

After 4 years thats when I will judge..
100 days is funny...
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by pat077: 7:33pm On May 28, 2015
Hw is he gonna make a naira equal to a dollar?
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by anigold(m): 7:34pm On May 28, 2015
anumide:
undecided this is the first time since I joined that I won't finish reading an article.

Well I admire your lips...
But you must read the article so u can make a good comment

1 Like

Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by yoribo: 7:36pm On May 28, 2015
the writer sorry---------------------- Write down GEJ's own thank you
Daniyemi:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/what-buhari-promised-nigerians/
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by wanimo: 7:42pm On May 28, 2015
RileyFreeman1:
This is not what I was told during your campaign oh....what is all these big big grammar that you are blowing now Mr Buhari.... Just do what you said you will do because you are now like Jesus in Nigeria oh.

#Singing '....' What you said he will do.....that is what you will do........that is why you are called Buhaaaaari!
u are a great song writer.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by gowaga68: 7:43pm On May 28, 2015
We wish him well.
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 28, 2015
wanimo:
u are a great song writer.
If buhari mess up,..then I will be a great voter as ill gladly vote him out
Re: List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard by sweatlana: 7:45pm On May 28, 2015
Oya oh!

Do ad u have spoken!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 / Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral / Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.