Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral (71147 Views)

President Buhari Did Not Lockdown Your State, Go And Complain To Your Governor. / Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral / More Pictures From PDP Rally In Gombe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by boman2014: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2020
A Nigerian lawyer took to social media to share
photos of an alleged courtroom in Nigeria.

From the photos shared on Twitter by
@Theinioluwa, it was gathered that the courtroom is located at Amada in Gombe state.

He shared the photos and wrote;

This is a courtroom in Nigeria.

It's not enough that I'm a lawyer in a lawless country.

I'm legally bewildered.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Theinioluwa/status/1326855719174496256

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by boman2014: 10:25am On Nov 13, 2020

2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by dawnomike(m): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2020
And the government of Nigeria will spend 380B Naira to prosecute boko haram...

354 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Shellsploit: 10:33am On Nov 13, 2020
I am indeed legally bewildered!!!!

Where is Lalasticlala sef grin
See as the place be like matogun court house sad

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Aphrygian(m): 10:34am On Nov 13, 2020
If Sharia court's room is ok and beautiful BA KOMI.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Bkayyy: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2020
I thought Arrewa Nwa said that the media is deceiving us about the North.
I'm confused on who to believe now. The pictures or Arrewa Nwa

465 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Shellsploit: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2020
See the signage sef...
The red direction be like "isi amu" male cockhead

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:35am On Nov 13, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Arrewa: 10:35am On Nov 13, 2020
Bkayyy:
that is an abandoned court room..
Its already on twitter... But you guys decided to change the whole narrative here on Nairaland.

Gombe is more developed than Enugu and Anambra combined

61 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by XANDERO85: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2020
What kinda dispensation of justice will be going on here?

Looks more like a deal-making centre.....just roger the hungry judge and judgement is yours!

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by selemo: 10:38am On Nov 13, 2020
Is like the blacks are created by the Devil and Baptized by Satan. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by YoonSung60: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2020
I laugh wink it can only happen in the north wink

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by MsAllison(f): 10:44am On Nov 13, 2020
Bkayyy:
Hahahahahahaha
Arrewa come here and kneel down cheesy

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by decatalyst(m): 10:44am On Nov 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

Ain't we almost all deluded?

We shy away from the realities that stares at us in the face.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by jojomario(m): 10:46am On Nov 13, 2020
No judge is safe from the hands of the criminals. Yeye North.

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Arrewa: 10:47am On Nov 13, 2020
MsAllison:
Hahahahahahaha
Arrewa come here and kneel down cheesy
this is Gombe state. Gombe is 200 times more developed than Abia state!

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Arrewa: 10:47am On Nov 13, 2020
YoonSung60:
I laugh wink it can only happen in the north wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 13, 2020
It is finished...

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Bkayyy: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2020
But seriously, why is their own symbol of justice wearing pant?

234 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Afolabimills(m): 10:56am On Nov 13, 2020
Fear north

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by awujale231: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2020
Make north jst get their own country asap

64 Likes

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by nabiz(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2020
Bkayyy:
But seriously, why is their own symbol of justice wearing pant?
looking at the picture especially that big head I cant stop laughing

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Bkayyy: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2020
Arrewa:
that is an abandoned court room..
Its already on twitter... But you guys decided to change the whole narrative here on Nairaland.

Gombe is more developed than Enugu and Anambra combined
You seriously want to compare your pile of bungalows and photoshopped rusty zinc to Anambra and Enugu.
Well, feed your Eyes. Below is Anambra (1st, 2nd) and Enugu (3rd, 4th)respectively. We no be mates

120 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:14am On Nov 13, 2020
[quote author=Arrewa post=95990160][/quote]
The matter leave you speechless sotay you just dey quote ppl upandan with no reply grin grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Twelfthman: 11:20am On Nov 13, 2020
shocked

This heartbreaking news shouldnt shock we the masses alone but our leaders too.

It seams our leaders heart is made of stone and all they knew is to jet out and lavish stolen money overseas thereby boosting these countries economy while that of Nigeria drops daily and heading towards recession...
Corruption is in every sector. Executives down to civil servants & market women which is due to many year of corrupt practices, nepotism, tribalism.
It is not until we begin to hold ourselves accountable for our actions we won't move forward.
I SUPPORT DEALT PENALTY FOR CORRUPT PUBLIC SERVANTS. (China is doing just fine with that law)

So you see.
We are our own problem.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 13, 2020
If dem settle my matter for this kain court, na to just slap the Judge go dey hungry me.

Biko mods close this thread before foreigners see our law court for North and judge our matter especially Ghanaians.

68 Likes

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by CodeTemplar: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2020
The next thing you will hear is how the state needs more allocation to take care of the judiciary. Meanwhile they are buying salah rams, going on pilgrimage, visiting Dubai for leisure and building worship centres. All with public funds that can handle things like these.

56 Likes

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by overall90: 11:35am On Nov 13, 2020
Shellsploit:
See the signage sef...
The red direction be like "isi amu"

do you people know what this guy is saying!
that the direction sign looks like prick head cheesy

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Charmingrascal(m): 11:38am On Nov 13, 2020
boman2014:
A Nigerian lawyer took to social media to share
photos of an alleged courtroom in Nigeria.

From the photos shared on Twitter by
@Theinioluwa, it was gathered that the courtroom
is located at Amada in Gombe state.

He shared the photos and wrote;

"This is a courtroom in Nigeria. It's not enough
that I'm a lawyer in a lawless country. I'm legally
bewildered".

https://www.tori.ng/news/158617/see-photos-of-an-alleged-courtroom-in-nigeria-maki.html

As long as it is in the North I am not surprised.

23 Likes

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 13, 2020
Show us sharia court.

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Amada Courtroom In Gombe State Go Viral by Zane2point4(m): 11:44am On Nov 13, 2020
Why are u surprised,when i served in kebbi state,that court room is better than our state cordinators office,the only timee u see them come to work is month end whn salary is been paid cash.
Na them keep this shithole like this.They prefer hisbah to normal Nigerian law.

65 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa / Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ / Sunny Ade’s Son, George Folarin Adegeye Won Amuwo-Odofin Reps Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.