Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here (3987 Views)

How To Setup A Custom Domain Name For Your Blogger Blog / Need Help With Seo And Domain??? Get In Here / A Well Designed For Sale @ A Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by Julius2214(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2015
*The price is now N4250
Blogger is the best and most popular blogging platform. It is very easy to set up. You have options to choose your own logo, favicon, themes and many other things to customize your new blog.

But the problem with blogger is that people don't always take it serious when they know it's a blog, unless it is well designed and in most cases has a custom domain (e.g. yourblog.com) and you're ready to work and give your readers interesting and valuable contents.

It is very imperative that you use a custom domain for your blog. It shows authenticity and seriousness.

You may be hardworking though, but the look and feel of your blog may send visitors away if it's not in order. This is to show the need for a proper customization and design for your blog.

There are blogs you won't believe it's on blogger because of the way they look.

If you need to customize your blog or you intend creating a new one, I can do it for a little token of N2950.

Samples
>> FreeKick Naija <<
>> NegroPlace <<
>> John Omolaolu Blog <<

With only N2950, you'll get:
1. A free custom domain e.g yourblog.com
2. Custom design
3. Free email address e.g. info@yourblog.com
4. ID protection/Whois privacy Protection. (free)

BONUS
* A Facebook page for your blog (if you don't have one)

Call/Whatsapp: 07065161651
Email: julius[at]bloggingplan.com

1 Like

Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by jwillng: 5:34am On May 29, 2015
Bros-is the N2950-all Im paying?
How fast can you do it?
I can handle the domain registration myself?
How easily can I edit the site-that is change content?
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by Julius2214(m): 3:52pm On May 29, 2015
jwillng:
Bros-is the N2950-all Im paying?
How fast can you do it?
I can handle the domain registration myself?
How easily can I edit the site-that is change content?
I'll do it anytime you're ready and as fast as you want. Whatsapp 07065161651
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by MORNDEW(m): 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Julius2214:
Blogger is the best and most popular blogging platform. It is very easy to set up. You have options to choose your own logo, favicon, themes and many other things to customize your new blog.

But the problem with blogger is that people don't always take it serious when they know it's a blog, unless it is well designed and in most cases has a custom domain (e.g. yourblog.com) and you're ready to work and give your readers interesting and valuable contents.

It is very imperative that you use a custom domain for your blog. It shows authenticity and seriousness.

You may be hardworking though, but the look and feel of your blog may send visitors away if it's not in order. This is to show the need for a proper customization and design for your blog.

If you need to customize your blog or you intend creating a new one, I can do it for a little token of N2950.

Samples
>> FreeKick Naija <<
>> NegroPlace <<

2. Custom design
3. Free email forwarder (alias) e.g. info@yourblog.com

BONUS
* [eBook] How To Make Money Online In Nigeria

is it for a year or? And am still thinking of hosting my blog on a cheaper domain where i can easily post on mobile phones cos blogger can't allow me add image or even stay longer typing witout having error. Whats ur take?
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by Julius2214(m): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
MORNDEW:

is it for a year or? And am still thinking of hosting my blog on a cheaper domain where i can easily post on mobile phones cos blogger can't allow me add image or even stay longer typing witout having error. Whats ur take?

The price is for the duration of 1 year. After the first year, you only have to pay N1750 annually for the domain registration.

And as for posting with your phone, there's a free android app to simplify the use of blogger on phone.
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by Emmysteve(m): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Please guys patronize him. He is very good and will attend to you even after transacting business with him. Loving my site new look.
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by Julius2214(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
Emmysteve:
Please guys patronize him. He is very good and will attend to you even after transacting business with him. Loving my site new look.
Thanks for vouching for me. I really appreciate.
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by MORNDEW(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2015
Julius2214:

The price is for the duration of 1 year. After the first year, you only have to pay N1750 annually for the domain registration.

And as for posting with your phone, there's a free android app to simplify the use of blogger on phone.
don't u have a package for wordpress too? Wen i was using wordpress, posting was easy. I could write on my java phone at anytime nd save nd later use my pc or android to modify nd post but i can't in blogger why?
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by Mayfrank(m): 10:29am On Jun 30, 2015
MORNDEW:

don't u have a package for wordpress too? Wen i was using wordpress, posting was easy. I could write on my java phone at anytime nd save nd later use my pc or android to modify nd post but i can't in blogger why?
I offer wordpress package
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by MORNDEW(m): 10:36am On Jun 30, 2015
Mayfrank:

I offer wordpress package
how much?
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by Mayfrank(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2015
MORNDEW:
how much?
7k with hosting n domain. 3k without
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by Julius2214(m): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2015
MORNDEW:

Yep there's a WordPress package too. A self hosted one.
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by Julius2214(m): 11:33am On Jun 30, 2015
MORNDEW:

how much?
Don't be deceived by people that'll promise to host your WordPress blog/site without you knowing which host they use. And before u find out, it's too late and you start having bandwidth problem.
I don't use Nigerian hosts for reasons best known to me, and the host I use offers unlimited bandwidth.
So bros, don't be deceived. You won't want to open your blog one day and see "bandwidth limit exceeded"

Open your eyes.Here is a blog I created with WordPress: Heartlinkz
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by mrsage(m): 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
Julius2214:

Don't be deceived by people that'll promise to host your WordPress blog/site without you knowing which host they use. And before u find out, it's too late and you start having bandwidth problem.
I don't use Nigerian hosts for reasons best known to me, and the host I use offers unlimited bandwidth.
So bros, don't be deceived. You won't want to open your blog one day and see "bandwidth limit exceeded"

How much do u charge for wordpress blog?
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by Julius2214(m): 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
mrsage:

How much do u charge for wordpress blog?
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by Mayfrank(m): 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Julius2214:

i use ipage and domainking to host
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by Julius2214(m): 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mayfrank:
i use ipage and domainking to host
That means you'll be hosting it in your own personal account
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by Mayfrank(m): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
Julius2214:
That means you'll be hosting it in your own personal account
nope. i wil create a seperate account for it
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by totit: 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ok
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by Julius2214(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
MuhdG:

Hi We chatted on whatsapp but i sumhow lost ur number.
You asked for my blog address.
Here it is www.engrmuhd..com
Plss do check it out and tell me if u can work ur magic, then we talk. If u don't still have ma number, quote me back so dat ama send it to u
My number is right there in my signature. Just whatsapp me and I'll get back to you.
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by hostkobo(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
if anyone needs any kind of help with an existing Wordpress, Joomla / Drupal site.

The guru is here.

regards,
HK
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by Olulinks(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2015
Julius, I tried to add you on whatsapp but I couldn't find you in my whatsapp contact. Kindly add me 07032931082 so we can talk. Thank you.
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 26, 2015
Julius2214:

Why spoil another mans business to promote ur own... He opens the thread and u saw he is pulling the crowd, here u come to talk thrash....
I just followed his write up and The guy sound genuine, he will design a then buy a domain with a coupon code from goddady for about 420 naira, then redirect ur blospot url to the domain he bought from goddady by so doing all ur content is hosted with blogger/google server... If u like post like linder ikeji ur bandwith limite wont exceed
I have done such with wapka*com before then redirect /change my ns server of my domain to that of my wapka site, if u type my domain name it will take u to my wapka site less than a second.
This is the cheapest way to cut cost of hosting as u just need to buy only domain yearly
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by israel20: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
i want to sell my website for just 30k, the website is built with wordpress, hosted with host gator. bought the domain from god daddy, the website has over 23,000 followers on its face book social media page. my number is 08059090847. The name of the website is no2breakupreporters, call me or message me on whatsapp to get a link to the website, below is the picture of the website.

Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by Julius2214(m): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
funbox:

Why spoil another mans business to promote ur own... He opens the thread and u saw he is pulling the crowd, here u come to talk thrash....
I just followed his write up and The guy sound genuine, he will design a then buy a domain with a coupon code from goddady for about 420 naira, then redirect ur blospot url to the domain he bought from goddady by so doing all ur content is hosted with blogger/google server... If u like post like linder ikeji ur bandwith limite wont exceed
I have done such with wapka*com before then redirect /change my ns server of my domain to that of my wapka site, if u type my domain name it will take u to my wapka site less than a second.
This is the cheapest way to cut cost of hosting as u just need to buy only domain yearly

Sorry but I created the thread
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by prettytasha(f): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
how much do you charge for a domain name ? i use a WordPress blog
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by Julius2214(m): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
prettytasha:
how much do you charge for a domain name ? i use a WordPress blog
I can help you get a domain name for 1750 on DomainKing
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by kason(m): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Julius2214:

Samples
>> FreeKick Naija <<
>> NegroPlace <<

2. Custom design
3. Free email forwarder (alias) e.g. info@yourblog.com

BONUS
* [eBook] How To Make Money Online In Nigeria

Nice to meet you Julius2214.
Actually, i just register a domain name yesterday for a blog. Kindly shoot me a blank email to me at primexft@gmail.com so that i can send you the details of the job. Tanx bro.
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by Julius2214(m): 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
kason:

Nice to meet you Julius2214.
Actually, i just register a domain name yesterday for a blog. Kindly shoot me a blank email to me at primexft@gmail.com so that i can send you the details of the job. Tanx bro.
I sent you a mail
Re: If You Need A Well Designed Blog With A Custom Domain, Get In Here by absoluteSuccess: 5:48am On Aug 29, 2015
Julius2214:

I sent you a mail
Hi pal, would like a more impressive interface for my blog, I have a domain name already, just the beautification. I will give you 2k. Do we have a deal?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Advert Placement / Simple Things You Must Understand To Remain An Exciting Profession Blogger / I'm Looking Of Online Payments Method In Nigeria.is It Promising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.