Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Is It Better To Abort A Baby Fathered By A Rapist? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Better To Abort A Baby Fathered By A Rapist? (878 Views)

Man Knocks Off His Wife's Teeth After She Refused To Abort Their Baby (Photos) / Man Snatches Friend's Wife And 5 Children; Says He Fathered Them / Opinions! Do You Agree It Is Better To Abort A Baby Fathered By A Rapist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Better To Abort A Baby Fathered By A Rapist? by lolaxavier(m): 7:02pm On May 28, 2015
What would you do if your teenage daughter, kid sister, cousin, niece gets impregnated through no fault of hers, by a rapist? Would you advise the her to go for an abortion or to keep the baby? It is really a difficult situation but as for me....hmmmmm....let me hear you first.

Or let me add another twist to it, what if it was you? Would you keep or abort?
Re: Is It Better To Abort A Baby Fathered By A Rapist? by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 28, 2015
i cannot say yes or no ,who knows what the child will become? a president, armed robber , doctor or maybe a rapist
Re: Is It Better To Abort A Baby Fathered By A Rapist? by luvlyann(f): 7:16pm On May 28, 2015
D baby iz an innocent child,,aborting it would onli mk u a mother of a dead baby....kus hu knwz,d baby might turn out 2 b sumthing great
Re: Is It Better To Abort A Baby Fathered By A Rapist? by Cutehector(m): 7:23pm On May 28, 2015
luvlyann:
D baby iz an innocent child,,aborting it would onli mk u a mother of a dead baby....kus hu knwz,d baby might turn out 2 b sumthing great
yeah, like adolf hitler! D mother confessed she wanted to abort d baby... Lool so lookn at it,do u regret she not abortn it? grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Better To Abort A Baby Fathered By A Rapist? by lolaxavier(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2015
luvlyann:

The same way you think the baby might turn out to be great in the future, so also are the chances of the child becoming a boko haram member or a gang leader. Look, I believe it goes beyond what the child will become, it is more about having a baby that will always make you sad or feel terrible anytime you remember how he came to ths world. If it were you, what would you do?
Re: Is It Better To Abort A Baby Fathered By A Rapist? by Truth24(m): 7:30pm On May 28, 2015
oooo
Re: Is It Better To Abort A Baby Fathered By A Rapist? by lolaxavier(m): 7:42pm On May 28, 2015
Cutehector:
yeah, like adolf hitler! D mother confessed she wanted to abort d baby... Lool so lookn at it,do u regret she not abortn it? grin

Clear answer...
Re: Is It Better To Abort A Baby Fathered By A Rapist? by lolaxavier(m): 8:19pm On May 28, 2015
Truth24:
oooo

Re: Is It Better To Abort A Baby Fathered By A Rapist? by raumdeuter: 8:23pm On May 28, 2015
Yes abort it

WOuldnt want anyone to have the remembrance of her rapist

1 Like

Re: Is It Better To Abort A Baby Fathered By A Rapist? by MRBrownJ: 8:36pm On May 28, 2015
only the woman who carry this pregnancy can answer this question.....some religious fanatics would say NO, while others who hate themselves (and the baby) for what happened would say YES. the last call is for the victim to make.
Re: Is It Better To Abort A Baby Fathered By A Rapist? by lolaxavier(m): 8:45pm On May 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:
only the woman who carry this pregnancy can answer this question.....some religious fanatics would say NO, while others who hate themselves (and the baby) for what happened would say YES. the last call is for the victim to make.

That's if they are allowed to make a choice. Was watching CNN a month ago and there's this young lady that was forced to marry the man who raped her. Can't recall exactly where but it was one of these middle east countries. It is a stigma to her, to her family and she could hardly walk on the street.
To me, it is as simple as it gets, i will suppress that pregnancy. I cannot live with such pain for eternity.
Re: Is It Better To Abort A Baby Fathered By A Rapist? by MRBrownJ: 8:51pm On May 28, 2015
lolaxavier:

That's if they are allowed to make a choice. Was watching CNN a month ago and there's this young lady that was forced to marry the man who raped her. Can't recall exactly where but it was one of these middle east countries. It is a stigma to her, to her family and she could hardly walk on the street.
To me, it is as simple as it gets, i will suppress that pregnancy. I cannot live with such pain for eternity.

sadly, yes there are countries in this world with inhuman and stoopid laws, take Pakistan for example where a raped woman need to provide 4 eye witness to the rape for anyone to be charged with the crime (even if dna evidence is present)....true madness!
Re: Is It Better To Abort A Baby Fathered By A Rapist? by greatgod2012(f): 9:16pm On May 28, 2015
YES!
If not so, the mother might later hate the child in the future due to how it was conceived and killed him/her in the process!
Moreso, the child, since it's going to inherit part of the man's gene, he might later be like who donated his sperm, which can be prevented by aborting it when it's still in blood form,

1 Like

Re: Is It Better To Abort A Baby Fathered By A Rapist? by lolaxavier(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2015
greatgod2012:
YES!
If not so, the mother might later hate the child in the future due to how it was conceived and killed him/her in the process!
Moreso, the child, since it's going to inherit part of the man's gene, he might later be like who donated his sperm, which can be prevented by aborting it when it's still in blood form,

Very true...but I somehow understand why people are running away from commenting on this thread. Most people are religious and they know their doctrine doesn't support abortion. Most of them will come here and quote all verses but deep right in their minds, they will never keep the baby. Keep opinions coming...
Re: Is It Better To Abort A Baby Fathered By A Rapist? by lolaxavier(m): 9:42pm On May 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:

sadly, yes there are countries in this world with inhuman and stoopid laws, take Pakistan for example where a raped woman need to provide 4 eye witness to the rape for anyone to be charged with the crime (even if dna evidence is present)....true madness!

And I can even remember one that was flogged publicly for being raped...also in one of the middle east countries...it is a shame and human right abuse. Unborn generations will look back at all these and say what?
Re: Is It Better To Abort A Baby Fathered By A Rapist? by lolaxavier(m): 9:42pm On May 28, 2015
MRBrownJ:

And I can even remember one that was flogged publicly for being raped...also in one of the middle east countries...it is a shame and human right abuse. Unborn generations will look back at all these and say what
Re: Is It Better To Abort A Baby Fathered By A Rapist? by MRBrownJ: 11:45pm On May 28, 2015
lolaxavier:

And I can even remember one that was flogged publicly for being raped...also in one of the middle east countries...it is a shame and human right abuse. Unborn generations will look back at all these and say what

i do remember a case like that too, she was punish because islam forbid women to be alone with other men than their spouse, thus SHE did something wrong by being raped. i will never live in such countries, i can only tell all my friends and family to never dream of going to live there, and i can only continue to feel sorry for all the people being raised, and living, there under these archaic laws.
Re: Is It Better To Abort A Baby Fathered By A Rapist? by lolaxavier(m): 6:05am On May 29, 2015
It's quite unimaginable.

(1) (Reply)

26 Things Couples Are Advised To Stop In Marriage. / Rebound Relationships And Signs / A Question For The Igbos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.