Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home (36229 Views)

Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) / Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story / Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by temitayo315(m): 8:58pm On May 28, 2015
Give me Jonathan number make i speak wit am. Free dat man o make him do his Job

FP tinz cheesy dancing soki soki
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by RaptorX: 9:06pm On May 28, 2015
tutudesz:

have you ever seen obama private house pic b4? because one is public nd the other is private,meaning he had no right to take photo of his private house without premission.
Can i walk up to the gate of aso rock and start taking pics without the security agents attached to the place harassing me? Since you said the white house is a public building, is aso rock also not a public building? Can anyone post the pic of aso rock cause I have never seen the picture of the place anywhere online, white house I have seen, 10 downing street I have seen, what is the secrecy and alofness with Nigerian leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Acidosis(m): 9:12pm On May 28, 2015
S t u p i d man.

Taking pictures of Jonathan's private house is wrong! The house was built with his money, not your father's or govt money.

Jonathan's house is not a government house. Come and take photographs of my house and wait for dogs to tear you into pieces. Bunch of heartless terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Kingspin(m): 9:12pm On May 28, 2015
He was looking for something to propagate as usual.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by TheAdvocate(m): 9:24pm On May 28, 2015
laurel03:
By ds time 2mao Gej go be past tense

Just like Obj, Shagari, Abdulsalam, Shonekan, IBB are past tense too abi? Mtcheeeew...
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by charlie009: 9:25pm On May 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Shut up you think is everywhere you will snap picture.
I can just imagine d midget dat insulted me, if u can just show ur face or give me an address l'll make sure u don't c anoda day.
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by vikyno(m): 9:25pm On May 28, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

It doesn't matter that someone condemned the attack of the military on Bokoharam

It doesn't matter that someone described an attack on Bokoharam as an attack on the north

It doesn't matter that someone urged muslims to vote only muslims in a secullar country like Nigeria

It doesn't matter that someone committed to the spread of sharia across the country (the feasibility is a diff topic)

It doesn't matter that someone instigated the death of over 1000 Nigerians just because he lost an election in 2011

It doesn't matter that someone enacted retroactive laws to deal with a select set of people

It doesn't matter anymore that someone ended democracy with the barrel of a gun to assume office

Does it really not matter anymore..... Time shall tell.

We might have just killed morality and damned our sensibilities to the HOPE of a better Nigeria.

And please don't tell me he is my president for the next 4 or 8 Years cos I know that already and that is not the thrust of my thought process.

In sane societies, these would matter. Even if he wins such elections, he would be approached with so much consciousness and carefulness but not with all open arms because the words of a man defines a man and people hardly change.

Just before you scream Sai Baba..... Something must be wrong with the black race.

God bless you . That's the country we found ourselves. A country were animals are better organized and saner than we are.
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Kingspin(m): 9:25pm On May 28, 2015
overhypedsteve:
a country where the citizens cannot snap pictures of soldiers,government officials and poiticians. why? because they see themselves as Gods; whats wrong in a concerned citizens snapping pictures? are we at war or in a state of emergency? the other day i was heading to kaduna, i stopped to snap pictures of zuma rock ( a national monument) and almost got my a55 kicked by the bullish looking soldiers around. some stvpid fvcks will look at these along the line of partisan politics but i see this as a major problem for all nigerians. why would a common poor yahoo boy go to jail in our country when bigtime thieves in power gets national honour. why do kids get scared when they see a policeman walk past, why do nigerian soldier men walk around the street holding a belt or whip. or are the Whites right? are we really just a bunch of monkeys?
Even u does not knw that snaping an indiviadual or the property without their consent can land you in jail?
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Lionsclaw: 9:28pm On May 28, 2015
ionsman:
They don't want we Nigerians to see what Jonathan is lavishing our funds on.
Guy no be like that. The reporter deserves every beating he gets. He was doing the right tin at d wrong time. Dem don push GEJ so tey e don handover yet dem no one stop dem want to continue even by monday nxt week na Jona dem go still dey talk of. If u leave these press boyz dem go follow jona and mama peace enter bedroom.
My point is it is just too soon. Give d man a break else it will be too obviously a witch hunt affair.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by vikyno(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

It doesn't matter that someone condemned the attack of the military on Bokoharam

It doesn't matter that someone described an attack on Bokoharam as an attack on the north

It doesn't matter that someone urged muslims to vote only muslims in a secullar country like Nigeria

It doesn't matter that someone committed to the spread of sharia across the country (the feasibility is a diff topic)

It doesn't matter that someone instigated the death of over 1000 Nigerians just because he lost an election in 2011

It doesn't matter that someone enacted retroactive laws to deal with a select set of people

It doesn't matter anymore that someone ended democracy with the barrel of a gun to assume office

We might have just killed morality and damned our sensibilities to the HOPE of a better Nigeria.

And please don't tell me he is my president for the next 4 or 8 Years cos I know that already and that is not the thrust of my thought process.

In sane societies, these would matter. Even if he wins such elections, he would be approached with so much consciousness and carefulness but not with all open arms because the words of a man defines a man and people hardly change.

Just before you scream Sai Baba..... Something must be wrong with the black race.

God bless you . That's the country we found ourselves. A country were animals are better organized and saner than we are.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 28, 2015
charlie009:
I can just imagine d midget dat insulted me, if u can just show ur face or give me an address l'll make sure u don't c anoda day.
Bingo if i tear you slap eeh! ur mama no go know u again.
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by charlie009: 9:41pm On May 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Bingo if i tear you slap eeh! ur mama no go know u again.
address? Pls na or how I go take c u na?or beta still make we do am d oda way?
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by ionsman: 9:44pm On May 28, 2015
Lionsclaw:
Guy no be like that. The reporter deserves every beating he gets. He was doing the right tin at d wrong time. Dem don push GEJ so tey e don handover yet dem no one stop dem want to continue even by monday nxt week na Jona dem go still dey talk of. If u leave these press boyz dem go follow jona and mama peace enter bedroom.
My point is it is just too soon. Give d man a break else it will be too obviously a witch hunt affair.
Lol....This your post cracked me up.... grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Mintek: 9:47pm On May 28, 2015
fritiyo:
Punch on the news again.
always punch, looking for some lie to tell the world about gej.

Yea, that serves the Punch reporter right.
I hope he spends a few days behind bars.
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Sylverbox(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2015
overhypedsteve:
a country where the citizens cannot snap pictures of soldiers,government officials and poiticians. why? because they see themselves as Gods; whats wrong in a concerned citizens snapping pictures? are we at war or in a state of emergency? the other day i was heading to kaduna, i stopped to snap pictures of zuma rock ( a national monument) and almost got my a55 kicked by the bullish looking soldiers around. some stvpid fvcks will look at these along the line of partisan politics but i see this as a major problem for all nigerians. why would a common poor yahoo boy go to jail in our country when bigtime thieves in power gets national honour. why do kids get scared when they see a policeman walk past, why do nigerian soldier men walk around the street holding a belt or whip. or are the Whites right? are we really just a bunch of monkeys?
God bless you real good for this comment. Just yesterday on my way to abuja from lokoja, I was taking a call from work when the driver suddenly snapped at me to drop my call because we were driving behind a hilux filled with machine gun wielding soldiers. At first I wanted to give him the 'Jega' treatment but then I needed others in the vehicle to learn a lesson if at all they had brains.
since when did taking a call on the highway become extremism or a form of security threat? I am still waiting for the soldier that will either lay hands on me or speak to me in a manner I dnt like because of meagre issues like this!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Mintek: 9:51pm On May 28, 2015
ionsman:
They don't want we Nigerians to see what Jonathan is lavishing our funds on.

Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Mintek: 9:56pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by ionsman: 9:57pm On May 28, 2015
Mintek:

Senseless!
So says your hopeless brain.
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 28, 2015
charlie009:
address? Pls na or how I go take c u na?or beta still make we do am d oda way?
Enter onitsha if at all u knw road. bingo
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by ukandi1(m): 10:01pm On May 28, 2015
tchidi:
grin
I went to work in a village in Ogbia local govt last year, when I got to the sprawling mansion that is his residence, I tried to take a pix, Nna, if u see bad eye when the soldiers look me ehn?! angry angry if no be say na govt motor I de, I for smell pepper!! kiss undecided

hahahahahaha
U lucky well well
smell wetin? Na chop u for chop that pepper .
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 28, 2015
Mintek:

So?...

Something confused you?
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by charlie009: 10:06pm On May 28, 2015
Abeg where 4 osha u dey na BOSS
Dorrobucci:
Enter onitsha if at all u knw road. bingo
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by charlie009: 10:12pm On May 28, 2015
Rat like u, 2much of home video has actually affected ur reasoning. Ewu
Dorrobucci:
Mad man you go kill yourself one day. U get luck say i no dey duty today, i for dash you one bullet for leg. mumu.
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by savanto: 10:16pm On May 28, 2015
Alishachris:
i think the journalist trespassed. it is not everywhere that you can approach anyhow. we need to start respecting boundaries.

Sir, can you clearly define these boundaries? Also, do not forget to tell us the man's offence for taking photographs. I wish to know because a group of Policemen seized my phone when they discovered that I was in a bus taking a video coverage of one of them bullying a conductor for not agreeing to part with N100. A week ago. It took the intervention of other passengers for him to give me back my phone but not after deleting the video.
Tell me..why Nigerians are afraid of the camera?

The guilty are always afraid!

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 28, 2015
savanto:

Sir, can you clearly define these boundaries? Also, do not forget to tell us the man's offence for taking photographs. I wish to know because a group of Policemen seized my phone when they discovered that I was in a bus taking a video coverage of one of them bullying a conductor for not agreeing to part with N100. A week ago. It took the intervention of other passengers for him to give me back my phone but not after deleting the video.
Tell me..why Nigerians are afraid of the camera?

The guilty are always afraid!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by sweetluva(m): 10:18pm On May 28, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

. I think everything is actually wrong wit u ok. Senseless comment!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 28, 2015
charlie009:
Abeg where 4 osha u dey na BOSS
I don't give cowards this kind of attention. U are prividged be happy.
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by flimzy24: 10:22pm On May 28, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

GET OUT!!!
RUBBISH

AND DAZ U..
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by PrinceVictorE(m): 10:30pm On May 28, 2015
This Punch of a thing should find something new to say. Always devicing means to criticize.
Bullcrap
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by charlie009: 10:32pm On May 28, 2015
Like serious u ve given ur best shot n it shows u r still a baby. I c no need mixing words with u cos its a total waste of energy.buh if u really man enough show ur self n dats d end. Midget
Dorrobucci:
I don't give cowards this kind of attention. U are prividged be happy.
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Ahmeduana(m): 10:39pm On May 28, 2015
overhypedsteve:
NO, WE ARE NOT MONKEY IS YOU THAT IS MONKEY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Announces Results Of Tai Election, Rivers, Declares APC Winner / Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria / Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.