Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home (36220 Views)

Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) / Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story / Goodluck Jonathan's Security Batters Punch Reporter - Olatunji Obasa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by overhypedsteve(m): 10:56pm On May 28, 2015
Kingspin:
Even u does not knw that snaping an indiviadual or the property without their consent can land you in jail?
shut the fvck up and dont say sh1t about what u dont know.
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by oyetunder(m): 11:05pm On May 28, 2015
Instead of building and protecting developmental mansions in the lives of Nigerians... Let his sympathisers continue to protect him...his failures are visible globally. Thank God, the otondo of otueke is leaving us alone! Never again shall Nigerians elect an uneducated Phd holder who cannot read even a written speech.
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 28, 2015
charlie009:
Like serious u ve given ur best shot n it shows u r still a baby. I c no need mixing words with u cos its a total waste of energy.buh if u really man enough show ur self n dats d end. Midget
U ARE A RE.TAR.DED FVCTARD! SWERVE! DNT QUOTE ME AGAIN EDIOT.
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Kingspin(m): 11:18pm On May 28, 2015
overhypedsteve:
shut the fvck up and dont say sh1t about what u dont know.
Go and snap pictures na! Bitterness and unnecessary hatred can kill you.
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by melvin0004(m): 11:35pm On May 28, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Wen Buhari ban AIT we no hear anytin from una
no be dsame scenario abeg.# babaonechance.
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by IYANGBALI: 11:52pm On May 28, 2015
Mister2:
Good for the punch man; he should have visited Sambisa to take photographs of where BOKO members ( GMB dogs ) live
which kind boys quarters your broda build wey him dey hide from Nigerians?

Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 28, 2015
tchidi:
grin
I went to work in a village in Ogbia local govt last year, when I got to the sprawling mansion that is his residence, I tried to take a pix, Nna, if u see bad eye when the soldiers look me ehn?! angry angry if no be say na govt motor I de, I for smell pepper!! kiss undecided
i like that gown of yours o!I swear down say you go like black everything...

style style tell me...shey na black panties i dey see so?
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by charlie009: 11:58pm On May 28, 2015
I really don't blame u midget na d person wey buy fone 4 u na em cos dis tyn, like I said lil boy show ursef n I'll smoke u off.grow some balls lil boy
Dorrobucci:
U ARE A RE.TAR.DED FVCTARD! SWERVE! DNT QUOTE ME AGAIN EDIOT.
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by bunmititi(f): 12:06am On May 29, 2015
DrGroove:
Waohhhh! It's been a busy day
Have been at Aso Rock Villa, helping Mama Piss pack her luggage

Chei! We women sabi get load o
See Ngwo ngwo!
Anyway,she is set for the trip back
Otuoke.. Loading....

well done.
Allahu bless you.
Anytime you need to pack, you go see people wey go help you park.
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by bunmititi(f): 12:09am On May 29, 2015
i blame the motorpark journalist from punch.
if he were a well trained journalist, he should have first obtained permission from the proper authrities before snapping.
he would have even obtained interviews from the workers there and may be conducted on a tour of the premises.
inside and outside.

punch, train your journalist well
and next time, send well trained journalists.
there are may people that have learned journalist from abroad!
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by denedene(m): 12:12am On May 29, 2015
silly reporter, you have better things to do. always trying to victimize jonathan angry
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Nobody: 12:53am On May 29, 2015
These army people has started with their wahala again.
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Cannonleo(m): 1:03am On May 29, 2015
RaptorX:
How come you can walk up to gate of the white house and take pics of Obama's house, but Nigerians can't take pics of their presidents house? And some brainless fellow are here supporting the harassment of these journalist doing his job, only in Nigeria where the oppressed takes side with the oppressors.
the keyword here is *PRIVATE* nd *OFFICIAL*.White is an official residence while u know the rest.so get busy
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Nobody: 1:09am On May 29, 2015
oyetunder:
Instead of building and protecting developmental mansions in the lives of Nigerians... Let his sympathisers continue to protect him...his failures are visible globally. Thank God, the otondo of otueke is leaving us alone! Never again shall Nigerians elect an uneducated Phd holder who cannot read even a written speech.
Yea like d ones useless fuckaholic obj built and d ones old baba one chance built in katsina.... Gej u for build o
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Aystarz: 3:38am On May 29, 2015
RaptorX:
How come you can walk up to gate of the white house and take pics of Obama's house, but Nigerians can't take pics of their presidents house? And some brainless fellow are here supporting the harassment of these journalist doing his job, only in Nigeria where the oppressed takes side with the oppressors.

TANOIDS they are nau; SYNONYMOUS TO BRAINLESSNESS.
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Aystarz: 3:43am On May 29, 2015
candidbabe:
That's a good one, they should detain him till after the handing over, nobody knows what he is up to.

When a female thinks and talks like the above, u know she's no better than the average callous brute of a criminal.
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by fareed69(m): 5:33am On May 29, 2015
Mister2:
Good for the punch man; he should have visited Sambisa to take photographs of where BOKO members ( GMB dogs ) live

Bad Belle
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by stinggy(m): 6:05am On May 29, 2015
overhypedsteve:
a country where the citizens cannot snap pictures of soldiers,government officials and poiticians. why? because they see themselves as Gods; whats wrong in a concerned citizens snapping pictures? are we at war or in a state of emergency? the other day i was heading to kaduna, i stopped to snap pictures of zuma rock ( a national monument) and almost got my a55 kicked by the bullish looking soldiers around. some stvpid fvcks will look at these along the line of partisan politics but i see this as a major problem for all nigerians. why would a common poor yahoo boy go to jail in our country when bigtime thieves in power gets national honour. why do kids get scared when they see a policeman walk past, why do nigerian soldier men walk around the street holding a belt or whip. or are the Whites right? are we really just a bunch of monkeys?

The only sensible poster I noticed on the FP.
Good contribution sir.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Nobody: 6:06am On May 29, 2015
hilaomo:
i like that gown of yours o!I swear down say you go like black everything...

style style tell me...shey na black panties i dey see so?

shocked shocked shocked. Where?? Lie lie! angry
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Nobody: 6:08am On May 29, 2015
Cannonleo:
the keyword here is *PRIVATE* nd *OFFICIAL*.White is an official residence while u know the rest.so get busy

But we don't even have a picture of what Aso Rock looks like, or what the official residence of the President is.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by crystaliyamu20(m): 6:38am On May 29, 2015
You can easily get paid from sport betting, get 100% fixed games and make sure bets, subscribe today by contacting our agent on 2348136171479

Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Nobody: 6:54am On May 29, 2015
tchidi:

shocked shocked shocked. Where?? Lie lie! angry
for your school,sheybi biology na elective abi

Well,where I come from na compulsory subject+you no need xray to view,when you get trained eyes like ours.
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Nobody: 7:00am On May 29, 2015
overhypedsteve:
a country where the citizens cannot snap pictures of soldiers,government officials and poiticians. why? because they see themselves as Gods; whats wrong in a concerned citizens snapping pictures? are we at war or in a state of emergency? the other day i was heading to kaduna, i stopped to snap pictures of zuma rock ( a national monument) and almost got my a55 kicked by the bullish looking soldiers around. some stvpid fvcks will look at these along the line of partisan politics but i see this as a major problem for all nigerians. why would a common poor yahoo boy go to jail in our country when bigtime thieves in power gets national honour. why do kids get scared when they see a policeman walk past, why do nigerian soldier men walk around the street holding a belt or whip. or are the Whites right? are we really just a bunch of monkeys?
wetin u sabi sef? Maybe I'd send some group of guys to come survey ur every move an come back with photos so that I'd know where and how to take u down.

I know u won't still grab my point in what I wrote.
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Nobody: 7:02am On May 29, 2015
Even common citizen go catch the man, beat am well well and interrogate him on why he's taking pics of my private property.
Is he trying to get a blueprint and surprise me later in future?
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by omonnakoda: 7:06am On May 29, 2015
overhypedsteve:
a country where the citizens cannot snap pictures of soldiers,government officials and poiticians. why? because they see themselves as Gods; whats wrong in a concerned citizens snapping pictures? are we at war or in a state of emergency? the other day i was heading to kaduna, i stopped to snap pictures of zuma rock ( a national monument) and almost got my a55 kicked by the bullish looking soldiers around. some stvpid fvcks will look at these along the line of partisan politics but i see this as a major problem for all nigerians. why would a common poor yahoo boy go to jail in our country when bigtime thieves in power gets national honour. why do kids get scared when they see a policeman walk past, why do nigerian soldier men walk around the street holding a belt or whip. or are the Whites right? is my family really just a bunch of monkeys?
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Wsdm: 7:19am On May 29, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

It doesn't matter that someone condemned the attack of the military on Bokoharam

It doesn't matter that someone described an attack on Bokoharam as an attack on the north

It doesn't matter that someone urged muslims to vote only muslims in a secullar country like Nigeria

It doesn't matter that someone committed to the spread of sharia across the country (the feasibility is a diff topic)

It doesn't matter that someone instigated the death of over 1000 Nigerians just because he lost an election in 2011

It doesn't matter that someone enacted retroactive laws to deal with a select set of people

It doesn't matter anymore that someone ended democracy with the barrel of a gun to assume office

Does it really not matter anymore..... Time shall tell.

We might have just killed morality and damned our sensibilities to the HOPE of a better Nigeria.

And please don't tell me he is my president for the next 4 or 8 Years cos I know that already and that is not the thrust of my thought process.

In sane societies, these would matter. Even if he wins such elections, he would be approached with so much consciousness and carefulness but not with all open arms because the words of a man defines a man and people hardly change.

Just before you scream Sai Baba..... Something must be wrong with the black race.
Even if I want to share your resolutio; look at a scenario whereby the only option given is 'true' or 'false', what do you do? The 2015 election was mainly between Buhari and Jonathan. Are you insinuating that we go for Jonathan? If yes, count me out.
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by PStacks(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Thank God the soldiers thwarted the boko haram sympathiser's plan.

Send him back to Kano sharp sharp, his reconnaissance mission failed.

GEJ is covered by the blood of Jesus.

Punch reporter.. Illiterate..
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Cannonleo(m): 9:57am On May 29, 2015
tchidi:

But we don't even have a picture of what Aso Rock looks like, or what the official residence of the President is.. undecided undecided
bros common sense can tell u that asp rock is only an official residence pictures or not,his home in bayelsa is his personal abode,hence the level.of trespassing differs
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Nobody: 11:20am On May 29, 2015
Cannonleo:
bros common sense can tell u that asp rock is only an official residence pictures or not,his home in bayelsa is his personal abode,hence the level.of trespassing differs

Oga, stop shifting the post halfway in the match!! Someone said people are allowed to take photos of the white house, and the reply was that the white house is the official residence of the POTUS, so it's allowed to take photos of it. I now mentioned that we don't even have a picture of our own official residence. I'm not arguing with you on whether Otuoke is his personal residence or not. I hope you get the point now. Thanks. Happy Democracy Day. tongue
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by BraniacX(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2015
Flets:
And all of a sudden

It doesn't matter that someone condemned the attack of the military on Bokoharam

It doesn't matter that someone described an attack on Bokoharam as an attack on the north

It doesn't matter that someone urged muslims to vote only muslims in a secullar country like Nigeria

It doesn't matter that someone committed to the spread of sharia across the country (the feasibility is a diff topic)

It doesn't matter that someone instigated the death of over 1000 Nigerians just because he lost an election in 2011

It doesn't matter that someone enacted retroactive laws to deal with a select set of people

It doesn't matter anymore that someone ended democracy with the barrel of a gun to assume office

Does it really not matter anymore..... Time shall tell.

We might have just killed morality and damned our sensibilities to the HOPE of a better Nigeria.

And please don't tell me he is my president for the next 4 or 8 Years cos I know that already and that is not the thrust of my thought process.

In sane societies, these would matter. Even if he wins such elections, he would be approached with so much consciousness and carefulness but not with all open arms because the words of a man defines a man and people hardly change.

Just before you scream Sai Baba..... Something must be wrong with the black race.

My brother.........................................

I been think say na only me dey approch may 29th with trepidation oh! Selective amnesia in play here.
Re: Soldiers Harass, Detain Punch Reporter Taking PIC Of Jonathan’s Bayelsa Home by Cannonleo(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2015
tchidi:

Oga, stop shifting the post halfway in the match!! Someone said people are allowed to take photos of the white house, and the reply was that the white house is the official residence of the POTUS, so it's allowed to take photos of it. I now mentioned that we don't even have a picture of our own official residence. I'm not arguing with you on whether Otuoke is his personal residence or not. I hope you get the point now. Thanks. Happy Democracy Day. tongue
mr man there are pics of aso rock on different mediums and platforms immerse yourself in them.my case is clear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Election: Thugs Invade Oliha Market In Edo, Chase Away Traders Supporting APC / Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat / Akeredolu's Dad With Fayose's Dad In 1960 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.