Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari Not To Prosecute Jonathan Ahead Of Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari Not To Prosecute Jonathan Ahead Of Inauguration (301 Views)

Pardon Saraki, Dogara, APC Chieftain Begs Party Leadership / Don’t Prosecute Jonathan, Bayelsa PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari / Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari Not To Prosecute Jonathan Ahead Of Inauguration by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 28, 2015
A chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party in Bayelsa State has pleaded with the incoming Mohammadu Buhari-led administration not to prosecute the outgoing Goodluck Jonathan-led government. Get more info at [url]askgidi.com[/url]
Re: PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari Not To Prosecute Jonathan Ahead Of Inauguration by size40: 8:43pm On May 28, 2015
If there is any need for Buhari to probe GEJ and his govt, Buhari should go ahead to probe him. Where were these elders when GEJ was running this nation underground? where were they when GEJ was sponsoring all manners of hate documentaries against Buhari and the APC? All my brothers and sisters in the Niger Delta were saying, its our son. its our brother which I refused to join them because I believe in change and progress

(1) (Reply)

Writing Services Offered / Buhari The Solutionist / Ekiti Monarch Leads Protest Against Power Outage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.