Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA (27663 Views)

Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) / Some Nigerians Are Not Happy GMB Ate At The Inauguration Dinner / Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by IYANGBALI: 10:42pm On May 28, 2015
Omotayor123:
Dinner iyaff finish....
na ajeku remain for you grin
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by seunmayowa30: 10:43pm On May 28, 2015
D long awaited change has began.
Omooba77:
Presidential Inauguration Dinner live on NTA
Details on NTA
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by tellwisdom: 10:44pm On May 28, 2015
You dey snap your t.v dey call am inauguration. U dey learn work?? Abi u be mugu sad
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 28, 2015
nationwide1:
Why is the president elect not there with his wife?

GEJ and Osinbajo have their wives by their sides.

Why why why?
Why are u not watching with ur wife?

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by Omotayor123(f): 10:50pm On May 28, 2015
IYANGBALI:
No... cos I watched it from beginning to d end... cool
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 28, 2015
He don finish ogrin. Now tomorrow [size=15]29-05-2015[/size] is the D-day grin

Am proud to be a nigerianwink if you're reading this scroll up,check the date den u go knw say I be your mamagrin. Bless you kidswink
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by nairalady(f): 11:02pm On May 28, 2015
watched it...

Reliable and affordable Inventory & POS management software - www.jstockinventory.com
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by egobetatoday: 11:04pm On May 28, 2015
richidinho:
By 1st of June our 5k shld be ready
i hope u have opened ur account sha? u will need an acct oo.
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by tola9ja: 11:23pm On May 28, 2015
[size=18pt]nta the worst tv station in africa[/size]

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by lexy2014: 11:32pm On May 28, 2015
nationwide1:
Why is the president elect not there with his wife?

GEJ and Osinbajo have their wives by their sides.
She's preparing d jolof rice and chinchin take away they will give 2moros guests. She will b more visible 2mrw. Don't panic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by iambuba(m): 11:47pm On May 28, 2015
well,the day has finally arrived,i hope Nigerians get the kind of government they have cried for all these years...
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by Johnterryfama(m): 12:00am On May 29, 2015
pls we no get light , na d gudlock b dat. pls is it on on AIT?
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by Nobody: 12:01am On May 29, 2015
Going through this speech and recalling the reality of life in Nigeria real-time I wonder who, as between President Jonathan and his speech writers deserve the credit for the script! Sadly, the speech depicted President Jonathan. Give it to him. Ever Ostriched, he is yoked to denying the obvious all his National and Public life. In the early paragraphs he says his government set out to deepen democracy and provide good governance. He ends by saying he beliefs Nigeria is now secure and his stated objectives achieved.This statement coming from The President at these times when insecurity speaks for itself while the opposition and the international community had to keep sleepless nights to midwife democratic transition of power in the face of his vile deployment of our foreign exchange earnings in the direction of voter intimidation and substantial non-compliance with the electoral process is, at best, fraudulent as it is conscienceless. Indeed President Good luck Ebele Jonathan is a cruel, strange but curious mix of the dumb and the devious - some grotesquely split personality. He caused us so much pain! Thank God Nigeria is rid of him and his unruly bull-in-a-Chinashop brand of a First-Lady in the nauseating person of Mrs. Patience Faka Jonathan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by trish87: 12:33am On May 29, 2015
IYANGBALI:
. Y nau?
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by maybrowne(m): 12:35am On May 29, 2015
odeotito:
Going through this speech and recalling the reality of life in Nigeria real-time I wonder who, as between President Jonathan and his speech writers deserve the credit for the script! Sadly, the speech depicted President Jonathan. Give it to him. Ever Ostriched, he is yoked to denying the obvious all his National and Public life. In the early paragraphs he says his government set out to deepen democracy and provide good governance. He ends by saying he beliefs Nigeria is now secure and his stated objectives achieved.This statement coming from The President at these times when insecurity speaks for itself while the opposition and the international community had to keep sleepless nights to midwife democratic transition of power in the face of his vile deployment of our foreign exchange earnings in the direction of voter intimidation and substantial non-compliance with the electoral process is, at best, fraudulent as it is conscienceless. Indeed President Good luck Ebele Jonathan is a cruel, strange but curious mix of the dumb and the devious - some grotesquely split personality. He caused us so much pain! Thank God Nigeria is rid of him and his unruly bull-in-a-Chinashop brand of a First-Lady in the nauseating person of Mrs. Patience Faka Jonathan.

Were you expecting him on live National TV to admit that he failed, we all know that his recent battle against the BH was a last minute face saving act. I bet that all he said was scripted for him to read like a Primary student reciting a poem. Even he himself knows at the back of his mind that he failed but then he just does not have the balls to admit it.
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by Nobody: 1:17am On May 29, 2015
maybrowne:

Were you expecting him on live National TV to admit that he failed, we all know that his recent battle against the BH was a last minute face saving act. I bet that all he said was scripted for him to read like a Primary student reciting a poem. Even he himself knows at the back of his mind that he failed but then he just does not have the balls to admit it.

Hmmmmmm..... Exactly what I was getting at about President Jonathan! I got nothing personal against him!

Courageous Leaders Don't Make Excuses ........ They Apologize!
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by otokx(m): 1:44am On May 29, 2015
Was there any real need for this dinner?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by Nobody: 3:22am On May 29, 2015
Nigerians are so stupid especially the youths. No brain
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by nationwide1(m): 5:07am On May 29, 2015
kenonze:

Why why why?
Why are u not watching with ur wife?
How do you know she is not by my side here?
My question is harmless and very important.

We imitate American democratic system. During inauguration ceremonies for Obama, Bush, Clinton, didn't they sit there with their wives and even children?

Stop reading negative meaning to every logical reasoning because you think you own Buhari / APC.

Buhari will not be APC president but Nigeria's president.
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by Tayogeorge(m): 6:03am On May 29, 2015
The change won't be feasible without all of us. Think of what and how you would contribute towards developing this country. Change how you think from being a parasitic to contributing Nigerians. May God help you act greater Nigeria
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by purplekayc(m): 6:20am On May 29, 2015
richidinho:

By 1st of June our 5k
shld be ready

which of the 5k??
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by omonnakoda: 7:19am On May 29, 2015
Happy New Year,Happy 2019!!!
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by richidinho(m): 7:35am On May 29, 2015
purplekayc:
which of the 5k??

Buhari promise to pay 25m unemployed youths 5k every month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Govt Toughest In Nigeria’s History — Agbakoba / El-rufai Dressed In Uniform At The Commissioning Of Kaduna Traffic Agenc / Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.