Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,517 members, 7,840,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA (27670 Views)

Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) / Some Nigerians Are Not Happy GMB Ate At The Inauguration Dinner / Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by kuuljay(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2015
one is wearing white and one is wearing black. you know what that means

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by zonax(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2015
richidinho:

By 1st of June our 5k
shld be ready

Can't stop laughing. Was that why you voted them in?
They there they wait for campaign promise.
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by Sijo01(f): 9:38pm On May 28, 2015
We believe in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by Harzan(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2015
Hmmm... Next on NTA's agenda is documentary of the president elect.
If devil wan take control make dem slot in that former 'Glady's walaha' documentary they use during election period because am wondering why presenting us another doc. GMB is now a changed man to dem bah? Politics thou!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by ndigbo: 9:39pm On May 28, 2015
nominate3:
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 weeks!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://norminate3..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!
Can you help with web design and hosting ?
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by Mamaflex(f): 9:39pm On May 28, 2015
See the way baba sit down. He doesn't look like someone who is ready to take/eat anything o grin
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by April07: 9:40pm On May 28, 2015
Awwww.. These kids are just awesome

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by richidinho(m): 9:41pm On May 28, 2015
Omooba77:

How is the compilation done....

Txt unemployedyouth +200mtn card To 08137082994 for more info grin
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by Omotayor123(f): 9:42pm On May 28, 2015
The drama performed by the kids almost bring tears to my eyes. I suddenly realized how I love my country.

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria #

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by Olufhemy(m): 9:42pm On May 28, 2015
richidinho:
By 1st of June our 5k shld be ready
Eda ma leleyi!!!
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by Sijo01(f): 9:43pm On May 28, 2015
Light off angry

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by ubaobi: 9:43pm On May 28, 2015
Plus234:

and what will happen if he did not do that ?
I won't be suprised
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 28, 2015
Playing to the gallery,
Dressing up the window,
Dancing to the music,
Not played by the leader.
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by richidinho(m): 9:44pm On May 28, 2015
Olufhemy:

Eda ma leleyi!!!

**very angry face

Meaning?
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by Omooba77: 9:44pm On May 28, 2015
Omotayor123:
The drama performed by the kids almost bring tears to my eyes. I suddenly realized how I love my country.

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria #

Amen and amen...

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by AkProsper(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2015
Is Jonathan Not Enjoying The Performance? Na Only Buhari Dey Laugh. Jonathan Just Dey Look Down Or Shey Sleep Dey Worry Am

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by moneyspeaks(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2015
There is constant light but no TV, maybe you borrow me one
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by April07: 9:50pm On May 28, 2015
Our cultural troop is superb!! Loving the show cheesy
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by molas02: 9:51pm On May 28, 2015
even on AIT.....hope Faze perform at dis dinner sha....watchn, it good to b president,newly ellected or out going
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by kokoA(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2015
Dis NTA sef, yimu.. The damm channel should be scrapped jor.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by Rawani: 9:53pm On May 28, 2015
...watching. What genre is this music they're dancing to grin
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by braine(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2015
richidinho:

By 1st of June our 5k
shld be ready

No go find job.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by IYANGBALI: 9:57pm On May 28, 2015
Baba peace no happy at all
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by aries007(m): 9:59pm On May 28, 2015
HOW TO MAKE NOTING LESS THAN #120,000 IN LESS THAN A MONTH IN NIGERIA

THIS IS THE MOST RELIABLE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD ONLINE BUSINESS/JOB EVER THAT HAS HELPED THOUSANDS OF NIGERIANS, AND YOU SHOULD COUNT YOURSELF LUCKY FOR GETTING HERE

NOTE THAT IT IS TOTALLY FREE, NO HIDDEN CHARGES AT ALL.

AND THIS JOB IS MEANT FOR EVERYBODY AND YOU DONT NEED TO BE AN INTERNET GURU BEFORE YOU CAN MAKE MONEY HERE.

A lot of Nigerians has searched in one way or the order on how to earn a

living in Nigeria (make good money) because of the lack of job opportunity
in the country, and I’ve been in that position before until I was able to
make a way out for myself with the help of God. After a long search in
the internet trying and failing, wasting much money, I found a genuine
and legitimate way of making money in Nigeria.

Let me go straight to the point.instead of waiting for Nigerian government to provide jobs for me, i started this business making nothing less
than #100,000 in less than a month. Now I make close to about #150,000
in a month. The little secrete is this, I found a place online where there are
millions of employers looking for individuals to do some jobs for them.
These jobs include writing articles and essay on various topics For their
adverts, website or blog.

After registering for free, you would be given the opportunity to add your skills, which includes all the things you can do online like writing, web designing, auto cad and many more. you can add a maximum of 20 skills and a minimum of one. Don’t worry even if you don’t know how to go about the skills. stuff, the E-book guide will teach you everything you need.

after setting up your account, all the jobs in the website, that are related to your skills would appear on your dash board, so its just for you to go there and select the suitable ones and do them and get paid. here, there are millions of jobs waiting for you. SO DON’T BE SCARED, THE JOBS DON’T GET FINISHED.

NOTE THAT YOU CAN SET THE CONDITIONS OF THE JOB, IF HALF OF THE PAYMENT SHOULD BE PAID BEFORE THE JOB IS DONE OR NOT, TIME TO COMPLETE THE JOB AND LOTS MORE. SO IT DEPENDS ON YOU.

A 500 word essay goes for about $10 dollars and
you can do this in less than an hour simply by copying from Google. And you can
write up to 5 a day, that is 5 x $10= $50 in a day depending on how serious you are.
Approximately #10,000 currently
in Nigeria. Multiply by 30 days in a month. Imagine how much you can make
from this business. I get my cash paid directly to my bank account here in
Nigeria no stress.

The most important thing is that there is no registration fee, everything is totally free to set up this
business.
Therefore I have spent the last 10 months putting these A-Z steeps together
on an E-book to save you your time and stress searching for
how to make it in Nigeria. It all depends on your determination to work.

THIS E-BOOK CONTAINS ALL THE NECESSARY INFORMATION YOU NEED FROM SCRATCH ON HOW TO START UP THIS BUSINESS/JOB.

THE A-Z GUIDE GIVES DETAILED INFORMATION ON;

HOW TO REGISTER SUCCESSFULLY ON THE SITE FOR FREE

HOW TO SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT

HOW TO CHOSE AND ADD YOUR SKILLS

START DOING THE JOBS PROVIDED

AND MOST IMPORTANT HOW TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY DIRECTLY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, NO STRESS!!!!!!!!

THIS BOOK COMES WITH ALL SCREEN SHOT TO MAKE EVERYTHING AS EASY AS ABC….

For this reason, the normal price of this E-book guide is #5,000 but I am giving out this guide for as low as #3,000 for now, to make it affordable by almost everybody and also add some value and seriousness to this info. therefore i urge you to get your copy now before it returns back to its normal price. For those who are interested, you can call me or wats app me on 08131876569 or e-mail me on popoolajoel4@gmail.com in order to put you through. I
am also willing to give special teaching to these persons. For those who also
have any question, you can also inbox me or call me on 08131876569.

THERE ARE SOME SCREEN SHOTS OF MY EARNINGS BELOW

Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by DJEhimond(m): 9:59pm On May 28, 2015
They have started wasting the money ...
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by free2ryhme: 10:01pm On May 28, 2015
No light, no fuel no bus trekking home grin
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by Danelo(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2015
Omooba77:
More pix
is dat not an slowpoke am seeing?
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by IYANGBALI: 10:03pm On May 28, 2015
keandre:
hw much dem go pay dz kids
fifty fifty naila each
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by Fabeh15(m): 10:05pm On May 28, 2015
Me no get light for hood, following on radio. Did Korede Bello perform?
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by IYANGBALI: 10:05pm On May 28, 2015
Sijo01:

And silver bird.
and african magic yoruba,ibo and hausa
Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by Rick9(m): 10:06pm On May 28, 2015
See mama peace face

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration Dinner Live On NTA by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 28, 2015
Just musing. I'm imagining how many wonder like I do at the kind of man Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has etched himself to be in our collective and national memory. For me, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a cruel, strange but curious mix of the dumb and the devious! How a man who was once shoeless could turn out to be this clueless decades after receiving his first pair of shoes still beats me! It leaves me thinking how conscienceless he must be - and Janus faced too! What does he remember if ever he was sober!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended / I Will Continue To Be A Thorn In Buhari’s Flesh, He Can Withdraw My Police Guard / Ekweremadu: Why Age Limit For Senate, Governorship Were Retained

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.