Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Beware Of Powerbanks!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of Powerbanks!! (1200 Views)

Do Powerbanks Damage Phone Batteries? / Changing Charging /usb Port Of Powerbanks.. Possible ?? / Beware Of Powerbanks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Powerbanks!! by Haywhy433(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2015
Please !!!.........................the picture l am about to send,is not to down grade anybody,but l want us to learn from her mistake,a lady was electrocuted,while charging her power bank,which she put on her body,when she was sleeping high current/voltage came and she give up the ghost.

Re: Beware Of Powerbanks!! by 1stola: 9:38pm On May 28, 2015
Vaseline crew grin
I know the site you copied this bullshıt wink
Re: Beware Of Powerbanks!! by Glowstone(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2015
1stola:
Vaseline crew grin
I know the site you copied this bullshıt wink

must we joke with everything, that lady was electrocuted to death and you r making fun of it
Re: Beware Of Powerbanks!! by Chanchit: 1:28am On May 29, 2015
Owk, it means power banks are still safe so far I do not place it on my d**k while charging. Who does that for God sake, well, its part Of the 1000 ways to die.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Powerbanks!! by rman: 3:02am On May 29, 2015
Someone/something knocked her unconscious before the power bank burnt her body.

The heat generated would have woken her up immediately if this were to follow normal process. And why is the power bank cable still intact? The heat should have affected it too. Something is amiss.

(1) (Reply)

Wetin I Do Etisalat See Funny Message (snapshot) / NTEL- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) / My Airtel 2g Data Got Wiped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.