Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. (107776 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Governor Wike Buying Things At A Market In Rivers State (Photo) / Bad State Of Ariaria International Market In Aba After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by fubsy: 8:43am On Mar 09, 2022
Disrespect for human blood. How can a man/woman take another human's life and be cool with him/herself all in the name of wealth, protection, visa, etc. Our relevant criminal laws are indeed sleeping giants.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by derecho(m): 8:44am On Mar 09, 2022
Live Eagle for N10,000? Which kain eagle be that?
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
when is the next jankara market day?

I need to stay indoors that day
You must be on meth this early morning. grin

You don even run comot for you cannibalistic brothers. Now Lagos is your safe haven. Anyway, we don't do sit at home here so feel free to go hawk your gala in traffic any day any time.
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by onyxo76(m): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2022
just started feeling sick after reading this. angry
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Tochj(m): 8:52am On Mar 09, 2022
ivolt:
Fake story by an illiterate journalist.
After several paragraphs, he couldn't provide just one evidence of his claims.
Take photograph ?
Don't you read that he is an investigative journalist.
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by LILTJAY1: 8:58am On Mar 09, 2022
tutudesz:

Big Video camera for investigative report grin Get this guy are Criminals O! Police should carry out their own investigation now, due to the rise of ritual Killing
the journalists couldnt take pictures or videos of the said market but could write stories about it
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by YorobaPIGS: 8:58am On Mar 09, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
You must be on meth this early morning. grin

You don even run comot for you cannibalistic brothers. Now Lagos is your safe haven. Anyway, we don't do sit at home here so feel free to go hawk your gala in traffic any day any time.
Abobaku, better be high on meth than on tinubus leaky anus smelly water

The world is my safe haven Mr ewedu. I guess the Chinese man in Nigeria is because naija is better than china right?

Leave your ogbomoso hut and osogbo slum, travel and experience the world, you say no.

All these suffersticated cannibals sef!
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by marsman: 8:59am On Mar 09, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
shameless cannibal

Head line reads "....niger delta"

When did niger delta become Igbo land you despicable cannibal? Thought you senseless abobaku pigs say there are no Igbo people in niger delta and accuse SE of doing attache by force with SS?

But when it suits you demonic ba*tards you lump the niger delta with Igbos in your usual evil, mischievous divide and rule manner

You yelowba skull minning cannibals are a bunch of despicable, cretinous sub humanoid not befitting to live amongst humans
This is the height of it all. Saying Osu bastards are cursed is an Understatement. You are doomed and will be even more doomed if you don't stop aiding this criminals because they are your kins men. Follow the Yoruba's foots step and say no to crime, expose them to relevant authorities, let the world know about Okija stop trying desperate to hide this part fo your culture from the world, a problem shared is half solved. Moreover the only people that still practice CANNIBALISM out of the love for it and who also have it carved into their history are the Igbos. Smh

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tori.ng/amp/191844/son-caught-while-attempting-to-use-his-mother-for.html

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/11/exclusive-community-residents-south-east-nigeria-others-desert-homes-over-rise-ritual

1 Like

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by LILTJAY1: 9:01am On Mar 09, 2022
Testimony1988:
The Lagos state government should quickly mobilize and raze down the place.
nothing like that exists. .
It is a fake crappy story
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by zoomman(m): 9:02am On Mar 09, 2022
EastisBae:
Afonjas are so disgusting! I know that all these ritual killings and skull mining going on in that region must have a ready made market for it.

So shameful yet they're still mired in extreme poverty to the point they hardly live in decent houses.

Tufiakwa!!!

Stop generalizing it, all tribes are well represented in the act of body parts business in the said place. May God continue to spare the lives of those that are earning decently.
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by marsman: 9:02am On Mar 09, 2022
YorobaPIGS:

The world is my safe haven Mr ewedu. I guess the Chinese man in Nigeria is because naija is better than china right?

Leave your ogbomoso hut and osogbo slum, travel and experience the world, you say no.

Chinese man is an Investor making waves nad investing in different sectors of the nation, he cannot be compared to the parasitic gala hawking economic refugee called an Igbo man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:03am On Mar 09, 2022
YorobaPIGS:

Now I'm very sure you're on meth grin At this rate I'm really concerned for the future of SE...the way her youths just dey waste away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by YorobaPIGS: 9:11am On Mar 09, 2022
marsman:

[s]This is the height of it all. Saying Osu bastards are cursed is an Understatement. You are doomed and will be even more doomed if you don't stop aiding this criminals because they are your kins men. Follow the Yoruba's foots step and say no to crime, expose them to relevant authorities, let the world know about Okija stop trying desperate to hide this part fo your culture from the world, a problem shared is half solved. Moreover the only people that still practice CANNIBALISM out of the love for it and who also have it carved into their history are the Igbos. Smh[/s]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tori.ng/amp/191844/son-caught-while-attempting-to-use-his-mother-for.html

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/11/exclusive-community-residents-south-east-nigeria-others-desert-homes-over-rise-ritual
cannibalist troglodyte!

Should I go about showing threads, links and sources where you Yorubandits offer free SKULLarship such as head hunting, organ harvesting, private part mutilation etc in ewedu land?

That would amount to me clustering this thread cos the links are too numerous.

We read news of SKULLarstic activities in yoroobalnd on a daily basis here and we all know revenue from SKULL MINING in yoroobalnd is more that the IGR of France, Germany, USA and Switzerland combined.

While Igbos deal on auto spare parts, abobakus deal on human spare parts. Cannibalism is part and parcel of yoruba culture and heritage.

Even your obas will curse you further if you dare speak against it. The skull of that 35year old young man on the flag of hoeduduwa republic is so symbolic.

Don't know why you this cursed cannibalistic fo.ol is trying so hard to discredit a century old fact

2 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by YorobaPIGS: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2022
marsman:

Chinese man is an Investor making waves nad investing in different sectors of the nation, he cannot be compared to the parasitic gala hawking economic refugee called an Igbo man.
Parasitic? Are you feeding any Igbo person? Or I guess an Igbo man stole your father land abi? cheesy

Bitter soul! Keep crying and lamenting. An Igbo man is coming to buy up your wretched family house and send your dirty ass to the street by next month. Ewu wink
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by marsman: 9:26am On Mar 09, 2022
YorobaPIGS:
Parasitic? Are you feeding any Igbo person? Or I guess an Igbo man stole your father land abi? cheesy

Bitter soul! Keep crying and lamenting. An Igbo man is coming to buy up your wretched family house and send your dirty ass to the street by next month. Ewu wink
Haahahaaha dream on. Igbo man knows he his parasitic, reason why many of them cannot cohabit in the erosion ravaged Osu lands and have to escape to the south west to for sanity . I won't call some one i am feeding parasitic, i will call some one i allowed into my house, but even with all my generosity his thought towards me remains on how he will kidnap, maim, distabalize and illegally take over what i have. Common economic refugee claiming governor. Parasitic evil with mostly nothing good to offer . It will never be better for evans and his people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by babaireti(m): 9:26am On Mar 09, 2022
comfort3:
Inside human parts market in Lagos.
Sunday, February 15, 2009

More Stories on This Section
Jankara market is self- effacing and deceptively ordinary. Located close to Idumagbo area of Lagos Island, the market is just a stretch of an old street.

Ears on the ground
Like other streets and markets, canvassers and touts hang around the place pitching for customers and mugus (gullible people). Though low in reputation,touts are an essential segment of this time – honoured market. Over the years, the place has come to be known as a place where any thing goes. And so, the touts come handy here.
They have their ears on the ground, and therefore know all the goings-on.

Book and wait
A week ago, our reporter posed as a juju priest who was in dire need of human body parts for urgent rituals. After about four hours of waiting and being passed from one “contact” to another, and played around like ping-pong, the reporter got a dealer who “booked” him. The rule here is, if you want a fresh human body part, you book and wait. If your order is for dry parts you get instant delivery.
But you must be an expert in human anatomy to decipher the parts you want from man’s closest animal relations – gorilla, chimpanzee and monkey.

Dark secret
But don’t jump to a hasty conclusion, there are genuine traders and honest businessmen and women at Jankara.They perhaps don’t even know that the place also habour a dark secret. A police post even looks over the place. A signpost calls it Oko Awo Police Post. An office on the counter there stared at our reporter angrily when he asked him if the police know about the wheeling and dealing in human body parts in the area: “What kind of question be this? I beg go, no be for here—o” the police officer retorted angrily.

Menumo
This expression when translated literally means “seal your lips” in Yoruba. The term is said in whisper and hushed tone — menu…mo .When you say the first syllable, you pause, look around to be sure there’s no third party or curiosity cat eaves dropping. When a deal is struck, you will be taken to some dank shanties and courtyard for your consignment.

The business is all about raw cash. A fresh human head has a street value of N250, 000. Fresh internal organs like heart, lung, kidney, and so on go for 500,000 a piece.
Other vital parts like penis, vagina and breast costs N50,000 each.Fresh tongue is sold at N100,000.
Sunday Sun learnt when a tongue is “ritualized and jujufied” that it “works well” for traders and people who apply for visa to go abroad “when well prepared, no one go question you for embassy and even your working place”, a dealer whose alias is Baba Ibeji revealed.
Toe and finger, Sunday Sun further learnt are good for travelers and business people. “ The toe is for traveling without falling.
The finger is to make money. Any thing you touch turns to money”, Baba Ibeji said.
Fresh toe and finger goes for N50,000 each.

Ritual animals
Even animals considered endangered species are not spared in Jankara. Herbalist beside the area’s butcher shop openly sell a wide range of animals. Imprisoned in wire-mesh cages are live animals like eagles, tortoise, chamellion, alligator and so on. A live eagle goes for N10,000.
Dead and dry one costsN500,000. Live Tortois costN5,000 while ordinary empty one is sold for N2,500.
Live chamelion costs N2,500. Dead and dry one goes for N2,000. The lizard-like creature, Sunday Sun learnt, is in demand by Advance Fee Fraudster —419. “When the thing is worked”, it means the more you look, the less you see, you will never caught,” one of the dealers who declined to give his name said.

Tough-skinned
The dealers know their terrain and the world they inhabit.They smell and sense danger in the air all the time. They are inclined to do business with you if you mention and have a prove of a regular Juju priest and customer. Even at this, they will still carry out a check on you. There’s no physical search. Under the pretex of “bringing your thing”, they will call your guarrantor and run a check on you. Any discovery of falsehood, they will cancel the deal and melt out of sight, leaving you to wait forever

Where missing people go
Jankara might be the possible place where missing persons in Lagos resurface but reduced to faceless, liveless body parts. As though to corroborate this, the managing director of Lagos State waste Management Authority (LAWMAN), Mr Ola Oresanya told Sunday Sun in an interview that hardly a day passes in the city without street sweepers and refuse collectors picking dismembered corpses and body parts.

“The corpses and body parts may be the handwork of ritualist and hit-and-run drivers”, he said.
Meanwhile Sunday Sun learnt that the morgues in the city are brimming with unclaimed dcorpses.There’s no more land for mass burial. So cremnation is the only option,” the source said.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2009/feb/15/national-15-02-2009-01.htm
shocked shocked sad
This is so so serious,eleyi ga gidi gan ooooo
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by marsman: 9:28am On Mar 09, 2022
YorobaPIGS:

Haahahaaha dream on. Igbo man knows he his parasitic, reason why many of them cannot cohabit in the erosion ravaged Osu lands and have to escape to the south west to for sanity . I won't call some one i am feeding parasitic, i will call some one i allowed into my house, but even with all my generosity his thought towards me remains on how he will kidnap, maim, distabalize and illegally take over what i have. Common economic refugee claiming governor. Parasitic evil with mostly nothing good to offer.

Evans the famous Lagos kidnapper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by DarkJeddi(m): 9:54am On Mar 09, 2022
marsman:

First off is that a human head or you guys are just plain Dumb
Every one knows how normal this stuffs are in Igbo land and how you all practice it in secret. I mean most organized criminal dens in Igbo land, were busted by operatives of the Federal government after careful investigation.

Its an obvious fact the whole community is usually in on the act, take for example the case of the Okija shrine, which has been going on for years in plain day light and No one could report the issue untill the Federal government came to bust the place after special investigation. The funny thing is that it even had shrine and worshippers, if that does not look like an evil culture that has been going on for year to the extent of having worshippers, i wonder what it is.

I really pity you people dieing in silence, follow the Yoruba foots step and start exposing these criminals. In a bid not to paint your self bad, you keed covering up the rotting fleshs in your community, oe maybe thats what the developers depend upon.

It takes the effort of an unbiased journalist before this truth are uncovered in igboland, here is a recent incident, Follow Yoruba foots step and start exposing these your brothers before they pluck your eyes for ritual. Break the bias, we know its part pf your culture, but that doesn't change the fact that it is wicked and evil.

https://www.tekedia.com/residents-in-south-east-nigeria-others-desert-homes-over-rise-in-ritual-killings/

If that one is fake this another link proofing its authenticity

You must be a a special kind of dumb..

If you think that anyone believes what the Ooni is pouring libations on is a real human head..

The symbolism of the action is what matters..

Even a f00l knows the consequences of carrying a real human head in the public..

Human rituals is so rampant in your enclave that you actually believed it is also common everywhere?

That people in other places don't talk about it because they are hiding it?

Lol..

I laugh in Latin..

You must be a special kind of DELUSIONAL.. cheesy

You posted ONE instance of ritual killings TWICE.. shocked

Nobody says it doesn't happen in other places..

But every week the world hears of one from the Ọ states..

You can either acknowledge that it is very rampant in your area..

Or you keep deluding yourself with your Conspiracy theories.. kiss
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Diligence: 10:18am On Mar 09, 2022
Yoruba culture bolsters up rituals that require human parts and blood.

Except you liberate them from this culture, it wld be somewhat impossible to stop kidnapping, cannibalism (eating of a dead king's heart/organs, pouring alcohol on a decapitated head, crossing blood lines on the floor, et Al)
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by marsman: 10:19am On Mar 09, 2022
DarkJeddi:
You must be a a special kind of dumb..

If you think that anyone believes what the Ooni is pouring libations on is a real human head..

The symbolism of the action is what matters..

Even a f00l knows the consequences of carrying a real human head in the public..

Human rituals is so rampant in your enclave that you actually believed it is also common everywhere?

That people in other places don't talk about it because they are hiding it?

Lol..

I laugh in Latin..

You must be a special kind of DELUSIONAL.. cheesy

You posted ONE instance of ritual killings TWICE.. shocked

Nobody says it doesn't happen in other places..

But every week the world hears of one from the Ọ states..

You can either acknowledge that it is very rampant in your area..

Or you keep deluding yourself with your Conspiracy theories.. kiss
What exactly are you trying to imply with the picture you posted of the king pouring liquid on the casted head . If truly this signifies anything in any culture, may be the benins have ritualist inclined in their cultuer since they also made bronze head of their Gods which they worshipped. Your Iq definitely is in single digits for you to think of something as crude as that, well what do i expect from osu dullards, with this kind of logic.

I am not the kind that likes dragging link from every nook and cranny of the net, i will leave that to the Nairaland bloggers. But i believe this particular link is all i need to proof my point. A whole community in Igboland is running away from their house because of ritual killings, thats the height of it.

From the the reports it can be deduced by even a dunce that numerous cases of the ritual killing incidence must have been going on for a whole community to think of fleeing their homeland. People don't flee their land because of small conflict, people flee because of full blown war, in this case its a war raged on Igbo people by ritualist. Follow the Yoruba foot stel and start reporting your brothers, you might be next.

I posted the link twice in case you might call it an unverified news. I know you idiots like sahara reports. I hope you can see how rampant it is in Igbo land now

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Nemesis08(m): 10:20am On Mar 09, 2022
vagina and breast dey expensive after death, an olosho can offer both for mere 1k
comfort3:
vagina and breast costs N50,000 each, shocked
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Goldenheart002(f): 10:48am On Mar 09, 2022
Mbo07:
I am divorced but not bitter, its the best choice I made two months after I do... Sometimes, just walk, some times just say I quit! Some time just smile and tell yourself the truth, this isn't for me.

Yeah it sure going to hurt, my family felt bad, they felt I disgraced them, I was young, I felt alone but I had my reasons..... I am divorced but not bitter. And I believe alot of other women and men who are divorced are also not. Thank you

U're absolutely right, sometimes d hard way is d only way!
E-hug ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Mbo07: 11:05am On Mar 09, 2022
Goldenheart002:

U're absolutely right, sometimes d hard way is d only way!
E-hug ma'am

Thank you, I appreciate
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by KangaIye: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Jesus Christ of Nazareth shocked
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Shikena(m): 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
#EndRitual #EndRitualism #EndRitualists

The coming #EndRitual #EndRitualism #EndRitualists riots in Nigeria will be brutal.

No matter how long you have suffered or hustled, taking another person's life to enrich yourself is never a good option.

Say NO to rituals.
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Mariangeles(f): 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
Munzy14:
Mariangele i nukwala nke a?

We’re living in dangerous times. sad
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Elidrisy20: 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
naija4life247:

You want to sell your sister's own.
No, na your mama own I want buy
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Akharmony: 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2022
una wey deh run all this human part things go soon run mad very soon. .
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Hassanmaye(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
woah!!!! Nigerian never cease to amaze me!
there is a similar underground body part market in India but it has to do with the demand for human part for transplant (kidney, heart etc)
in due time, i am sure someones is going to pick up on it and make this market the number one place for doctors to get their illegal body part to transplant.
mind you, in India they dont have to kill people for kidneys, people are so poor that they sell them for peanuts.
watch this space,
Are you sure
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Testimony1988(m): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
LILTJAY1:
nothing like that exists. .
It is a fake crappy story
Okay, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) / 2023 Elections: Abuja Results / Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.