Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. (107774 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Governor Wike Buying Things At A Market In Rivers State (Photo) / Bad State Of Ariaria International Market In Aba After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by gracedson: 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nawaoo
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by waldigit: 7:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
[quote author=LLiKYekoba post=110847843]Is ritual killings and ritualism deeply enmeshed in yoruba culture? [/quote
It will be so stupid and myopic to bring tribe into it. If you are the type that is always sincere with yourself then you will agree with me
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Munzy14(m): 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

We’re living in dangerous times. sad
Ike gwuru...especially na west.
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Mariangeles(f): 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Munzy14:

Ike gwuru...especially na west.

Not just west o.
Especially anywhere.
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Munzy14(m): 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

Not just west o.
Especially anywhere.
O ka njo na west... grin

O lee ke wu, mmadu bara government transport firm, anoro nga ahu mejasa ya...noro kwa ngahu gbuo ya lipsrsealed

Udi ihe ahu anahu E be a...
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mbo07:
I am divorced but not bitter, its the best choice I made two months after I do... Sometimes, just walk, some times just say I quit! Some time just smile and tell yourself the truth, this isn't for me.

Yeah it sure going to hurt, my family felt bad, they felt I disgraced them, I was young, I felt alone but I had my reasons..... I am divorced but not bitter. And I believe alot of other women and men who are divorced are also not. Thank you

You sound provoked.
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Mbo07: 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Blablamalala:

You sound provoked.
honestly I sound free and light and I don't need your judgement to bother that at all sir. Thank you
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
kay29000:

EXACTLY! This looks like fake stories you would find on the pages of PM News newspaper.

That means the story teller is challenging you to show to the world that indeed it is fake. The Ball is in your court to provide evidences to the contrary to show your level of literacy and intelligence. #ivolt
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
ivolt:

Another one incapable of thinking.
You probably also believe that killing humans can make you money.

Will this words of yours if properly understood means that we have people among us who are incapable of thinking, who probably believe that killing humans can make you money hence such people out of their incapability to think and their choice of false believe engage in the selling of human parts discretely?
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by ivolt: 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Blablamalala:

That means the story teller is challenging you to show to the world that indeed it is fake. The Ball is in your court to provide evidences to the contrary to show your level of literacy and intelligence. #ivolt
Really?
If someone accuse you of being a member of Boko haram, should we accept it
as fact until you can provide evidence to the contrary?

Logic 101:
The accuser must provide evidence for their claims or it does not stand.
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Adebowalay(m): 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2022
bluefilm:

You're welcome.

I love you too.

Do have yourself a nice day too.
oya sorry..lol
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Mariangeles(f): 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2022
Munzy14:

O ka njo na west... grin

O lee ke wu, mmadu bara government transport firm, anoro nga ahu mejasa ya...noro kwa ngahu gbuo ya lipsrsealed

Udi ihe ahu anahu E be a...

What about the gunmen juru na SE?
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
ivolt:

Really?
If someone accuse you of being a member of Boko haram, should we accept it
as fact until you can provide evidence to the contrary?

Logic 101:
The accuser must provide evidence for their claims or it does not stand.

What a faulty analogy with respect to the subject matter. It shows that you are not really intelligent. What else do you need? The writer has told you where this kind of trade takes place...JANKARA and how it takes places. But your lazy self don't want to take the challenge of proving him wrong.

You better wake up to reality of this world you are living in. Did the U.S.A provide any evidence of chemical weapons in Iraq before turning the country upside down inside out? Am only telling you that your logic 101 doesn't count when it comes to reality of life. All we are saying is that you should prove the writer wrong since it is you that claim it is baseless.
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Munzy14(m): 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

What about the gunmen juru na SE?
Too many lies in the media... lipsrsealed

A friend from Ondo was asking me what is happening in Imo, said they said evrywhere the burn undecided Imagine Imo nke a m no na emere uwa m business?

I don't believe 95% of what is in the media.
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Mariangeles(f): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
Munzy14:

Too many lies in the media... lipsrsealed

A friend from Ondo was asking me what is happening in Imo, said they said evrywhere the burn undecided Imagine Imo nke a m no na emere uwa m business?

I don't believe 95% of what is in the media.

O nwere onye ebe k’anyi ha gbagburu recently ebe Ebonyi state.
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Munzy14(m): 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

O nwere onye ebe k’anyi ha gbagburu recently ebe Ebonyi state.
Politically influenced?
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Mariangeles(f): 10:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
Munzy14:

Politically influenced?

A mahu’m o.
I don’t know what he was into.
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Munzy14(m): 10:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

A mahu’m o.
I don’t know what he was into.
Most killing here na politicians stuff...royal rumble of who lick the masters azz pass at the federal level... lipsrsealed
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by goaldigger212: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2022
This inside human part market in Lagos should be raided by the our military personnel. Why on earth would human parts be sold for a specific amount? This is barbaric.
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Sterope:
Money ritual is not real

But being a demon-possesed lady is, abi?
Okay. Or water spirit possessed.
Ok oo
As if they are not both black magic.
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2022
comfort3:
Inside human parts market in Lagos.
Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ritual animals
Even animals considered endangered species are not spared in Jankara. Herbalist beside the area’s butcher shop openly sell a wide range of animals. Imprisoned in wire-mesh cages are live animals like eagles, tortoise, chamellion, alligator and so on. A live eagle goes for N10,000.
Dead and dry one costsN500,000. Live Tortois costN5,000 while ordinary empty one is sold for N2,500.

Live chamelion costs N2,500. Dead and dry one goes for N2,000. The lizard-like creature, Sunday Sun learnt, is in demand by Advance Fee Fraudster —419. “When the thing is worked”, it means the more you look, the less you see, you will never caught,” one of the dealers who declined to give his name said.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2009/feb/15/national-15-02-2009-01.htm
shocked shocked sad
They are always finding those two animals in every ritual haven raidings. These two animals, an eagle and a tortoise are very potent in the spiritual esoteric dwellings. Oh, and also the chameleon.
I will find out exactly why as time goes by.
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by mindtricks: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2022
[quote author=waldigit post=110894026][/quote]

True, very true.
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
achi4u:
okijajuju1 as you still alive?

Longest time.

The Gods are eternal.. We can never die.

Stay blessed brother

1 Like

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by achi4u(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
Okijajuju1:

The Gods are eternal.. We can never die.

Stay blessed brother
lol may the gods protect us
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Afromentalist: 6:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
Waterlrd:
Wahoo, experimentation of human part for it effects on wealth creation.
Hello there,

I didnt know you are still on nairaland, let alone that this moniker is still active. How are you doing with your practice? Send my greetings to the duke, if you managed to contact him and are still in contact with him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) / 2023 Elections: Abuja Results / Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.