Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

He Stopped Kissing Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Stopped Kissing Me (4684 Views)

Photo Of A Man Kissing His Daughter Generates Mix Reactions / Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People / Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Stopped Kissing Me by sweetmuah: 11:01pm On May 28, 2015
Hmmmm,we have been married for 5years and our union is blessed with a 4years old boy. Before we got married,he was all over me doing everything to please me but everything changed immediately I move into his house. He started having affair cos I do check his phone atimes and hv seen him proposing to different ladies lying to them that he's still single. Am not even bothered about that. But I love sex so much becos am a romantic person and I love that kind of sex that involves deep kiss(hv made him know that I love to kiss). This man stopped kissing me and make love to me without any romance,he always do it like am forcing him. He's a 5minutes man and can only do thrice in a month. Am 29 and still fresh and pretty. I dnt want to cheat on him but he said I can't force him to do what he don't want. Pls I need mature advise cos I do masturbate atimes
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Cutehector(m): 11:03pm On May 28, 2015
Chai.. Potential sugar momma
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by sweetmuah: 11:05pm On May 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Chai.. Potential sugar momma
I dnt need sugar boy

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by vikyno(m): 11:08pm On May 28, 2015
Have u tried to do something about the mouth odour? ;DHave u tried to do something about the mouth odour?

2 Likes

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Cutehector(m): 11:09pm On May 28, 2015
sweetmuah:

I dnt need sugar boy
u dnt want to kill urself wit mastabation u knw... Ur hussy isn't helpn matters ryt nw wen u need him most... Depression will soon set it... Whch will result in loneliness .. All these things a pretty woman like u wouldn't wish to experience
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by CHM11: 11:10pm On May 28, 2015
So?
Ok we've heard that you love kiss and sex,
We now know that you don't want to cheat,
Additionally, we have been informed that your husband last 5 mins in bed and bleeps you 3 times a month.

What do you want us to do now madam?
Comment?
Ok I've commented.

2 Likes

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by crackhaus: 11:11pm On May 28, 2015
Mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by sweetmuah: 11:13pm On May 28, 2015
vikyno:
Have u tried to do something about the mouth odour? ;DHave u tried to do something about the mouth odour?
I dnt hv mouth odour cos hv dated guys before I met him and they enjoy kissing me even when I dnt allow sex
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by cococandy(f): 11:16pm On May 28, 2015
You don't care that he has other women on the side. Meaning you're not emotionally invested in the relationship. If all you want is sex with no strings and not a proper marriage, get a toy. Simple

4 Likes

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by sweetmuah: 11:16pm On May 28, 2015
Pls I need mature advise from married people and not from those children still under their parent.

3 Likes

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by coogar: 11:17pm On May 28, 2015
sweetmuah:
Hmmmm,we have been married for 5years and our union is blessed with a 4years old boy. Before we got married,he was all over me doing everything to please me but everything changed immediately I move into his house. He started having affair cos I do check his phone atimes and hv seen him proposing to different ladies lying to them that he's still single. Am not even bothered about that. But I love sex so much becos am a romantic person and I love that kind of sex that involves deep kiss(hv made him know that I love to kiss). This man stopped kissing me and make love to me without any romance,he always do it like am forcing him. He's a 5minutes man and can only do thrice in a month. Am 29 and still fresh and pretty. I dnt want to cheat on him but he said I can't force him to do what he don't want. Pls I need mature advise cos I do masturbate atimes

why don't you kiss him instead of expecting him to always break the ice? he's your husband - you should go get anything you want from him. it's one of your fundamental conjugal rights.

when your hubby wants sex, he comes to you to get it. if you need to kiss him, apply his method. get it from him without asking. trust me, he's not going to push you away.

4 Likes

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by vikyno(m): 11:18pm On May 28, 2015
sweetmuah:

I dnt hv mouth odour cos hv dated guys before I met him and they enjoy kissing me even when I dnt allow sex

Then u need to check if you have not offended him in one way or the other which might have resulted to his sudden change.

Are u sure u have not lost some of your sex appeal that do interest him in the past as a result of having kids?

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by vikyno(m): 11:18pm On May 28, 2015
sweetmuah:

Then u need to check if you have not offended him in one way or the other which might have resulted to his sudden change.

Are u sure u have not lost some of your sex appeal that do interest him in the past as a result of having kids?
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by sweetmuah: 11:20pm On May 28, 2015
[quote author=cococandy post=34193153]You don't care that he has other women on the side. Meaning you're not emotionally invested in the relationship. If all you want is sex with no strings and not a proper marriage, get a toy. Simple [/quote
Am not bothered becos there's nothing I can do about it. Hv confronted him,cry for him,ask him what hv done wrong and beg him to forgive me for sin hv committed which I dnt know. Hv been depressed several times but thank God I hv a son who always console me
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by CHM11: 11:21pm On May 28, 2015
sweetmuah:
Pls I need mature advise from married people and not from those children still under their parent.
Leave him be, give him time, he will come around.

And please fight for your man with logic. You can't be OK with side chicks.
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by ijustdey: 11:21pm On May 28, 2015
What do you think changed BTW now and then?

What could have have made him so addicted to lying to other girls about his status which you confirm and wants to start a relationship with them?

What are those things you do then that you don't do anymore and he us looking for it from other girls?

Compare those times and now........ There lies your answer.
And believe me if you don't care about those girls.... They do care about your husband and are ready to displace you.
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Ewuro4: 11:23pm On May 28, 2015
crackhaus:
Mcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Why na cheesy
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by CHM11: 11:25pm On May 28, 2015
coogar:

why don't you kiss him instead of expecting him to always break the ice? he's your husband - you should go get anything you want from him. it's one of your fundamental conjugal rights.

when your hubby wants sex, he comes to you to get it. if you need to kiss him, apply his method. get it from him without asking. trust me, he's not going to push you away.
I will push her away if she conned her way into my life with pregnancy or other means...
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by sweetmuah: 11:25pm On May 28, 2015
CHM11:

Sharaap there, are you married? You trapped a guy with pregnancy, 4 years on now he isn't so sexually interested in you, you come here to talk poo.

Nna ehn, better sharaap and go take the remnants the girls outside left for you.

You are not married, you are just a woman in a mans house. How else will a woman not be worried that her man has and is proposing to girls outside.... Settling and taking anything thrown at you...tmssseeeeeeew...
Who is this? Who told you I wasn't married to him. We did all the wedding(traditional,court and church). We married 5years and my baby is 4 yrs. We wedded in RCCG. So know what you will say

5 Likes

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 28, 2015
U don't av to force yourself or u might got blamed at the end , what I think is let him enjoy himself outside, the truth about men is that dey always give time and sex better to the chick outside but the street will chase him back home as a Yoruba proverb says, u just abstain and let him be, he will be done outside soon. Best of luck
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by cococandy(f): 11:31pm On May 28, 2015
sweetmuah:
You think begging and crying for someone who treats you bad will make him stop?
It never does. It only gives him more power to do worse.

You've to decide what you want. To be respected in the marriage or just sex.
What do you even want the sex for?
Do you know who his numerous girlfriends are sleeping with on the side?
You want to join the bodies hosting and transporting pathogens around the world.

Anyway they will say I don come again. So let me stop here.

In summary, treat the disease not the symptom.
Him not wanting sex with you anymore is not the disease. It is the symptom of a bigger issue that you guys need to work on.

Maybe you're now like a sister to him. Because only a sister will not care or be jealous about the other ladies her brother chooses to sleep with.
You're not sexually attractive anymore to him and part of that (among other possible things) stems from the fact that you tolerate his misbehavior and beg for affection and forgiveness even when he should be the one doing that. You're not a doormat. Stop acting like one.

If I was a man, I wouldn't fvkc a chic that acts like that too.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 28, 2015
sweetmuah:

Who is this? Who told you I wasn't married to him. We did all the wedding(traditional,court and church). We married 5years and my baby is 4 yrs. We wedded in RCCG. So know what you will say
u don't need to give attentions to everytin , I see that's where u av to amend things .. There are some things u av to overlook and just do ur thing, if he gives u sex better fine and if he doesn't fine...when u hear othe pple's own, u will calm yourself down...
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by CHM11: 11:34pm On May 28, 2015
sweetmuah:

Good, I got your attention....now start by tactically removing every other side chicks from his life. This is the reason your husband doesn't kiss or show emotional attachment for you.... How you go about this is best known to you because you know your husband more than any of us here....* 99% of advices you will get here will only make things worse because we do not know you or your husband like you guys know yourself.

What I can say is that, a man who has tasted the puss outside would keep wanting more until the puss inside starts tasting sweeter and more like a safe haven.

* not only married people can give marriage advices, many inside the marriage don't even know what they are doing while some unmarried people will tell you the plain truth. Be open next time.

Sorry for my earlier comment, I did that to see how you will react so as to know your kind of woman if that's why your husband is distant but you did well in your response.

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Captainswag225(m): 11:42pm On May 28, 2015
truth is ur man has found himself a new catch. Am sure he is wasting of his energy and kisses with that lady.... Btw let me ask u o.p, have u gained weight after childbirth or have u stopped dressing like u used to before marriage? Maybe this is could be ur man's reasons for his actions.
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by coogar: 11:53pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:

You think begging and crying for someone who treats you bad will make him stop?
It never does. It only gives him more power to do worse.

You've to decide what you want. To be respected in the marriage or just sex.
What do you even want the sex for?
Do you know who his numerous girlfriends are sleeping with on the side?
You want to join the bodies hosting and transporting pathogens around the world.

Anyway they will say I don come again. So let me stop here.

In summary, treat the disease not the symptom.
Him not wanting sex with you anymore is not the disease. It is the symptom of a bigger issue that you guys need to work on.

Maybe you're now like a sister to him. Because only a sister will not care or be jealous about the other ladies her brother chooses to sleep with.
You're not sexually attractive anymore to him and part of that (among other possible things) stems from the fact that you tolerate his misbehavior and beg for affection and forgiveness even when he should be the one doing that. You're not a doormat. Stop acting like one.

If I was a man, I wouldn't fvkc a chic that acts like that too.

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by cococandy(f): 11:59pm On May 28, 2015
coogar:

stop it angry
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by coogar: 12:02am On May 29, 2015
cococandy:
stop it angry

i couldn't help it, i had to laugh at that post. what makes you think your mindset would be the same if you were born a man? grin

ma'am, you would never know what you are missing. tongue
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by cococandy(f): 12:07am On May 29, 2015
coogar:

i couldn't help it, i had to laugh at that post. what makes you think your mindset would be the same if you were born a man? grin

ma'am, you would never know what you are missing. tongue
well...
Ok. I don't really know.

But 'statistics' have shown that the more the shyte you show you can swallow, the more the shyte being thrown at you.
Besides its kind of basic human nature to desire that which doesn't come easily to you.

How can one be acting like they believe they are not worth treating well and expect it to stop.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by coogar: 12:17am On May 29, 2015
cococandy:
well...
Ok. I don't really know.

But 'statistics' have shown that the more the shyte you show you can swallow, the more the shyte being thrown at you.
Besides its kind of basic human nature to desire that which doesn't come easily to you.

How can one be acting like they believe they are not worth treating well and expect it to stop.

it doesn't work that way....
actually, results have shown her hubby is more likely to turn a new leaf with the attitude she's got. nothing kills a man's spirit than his wife doing the opposite of what is expected.

a man cheats - his wife catches him red handed and she refuses to talk about it or react negatively to it. it puts the hubby in a permanent state of paranoia.......and sometimes it's the kick in the arsë he needs to mend his ways.

i don't condone what her hubby is doing or has done - but i think she's handling it perfectly and conflict-free. one day, the penny would drop for the hubby or he gets his comeuppance. what goes around comes around.

4 Likes

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by MRBrownJ: 12:25am On May 29, 2015
@sweetmuah
i do weep for women like you, and its clear why the man, who you call your husband, treats you the way he does....but sadly you deserve everything you get.

sweetmuah:
Hmmmm,we have been married for 5years and our union is blessed with a 4years old boy. Before we got married,he was all over me doing everything to please me but everything changed immediately I move into his house.

i guess getting married was all what he needed from you.... it does happen due to family/religious/social pressures etc

He started having affair cos I do check his phone atimes and hv seen him proposing to different ladies lying to them that he's still single.
Am not even bothered about that.

what makes you think it is a lie?! if the man started cheating as soon as you guys were married then maybe he did it for the reasons i stated earlier and, in his mind, he is indeed single. that man has no respect for YOU or your FAMILY.

btw if you aint bothered about his cheating ways then maybe this is the reason why he does it. if you aint bothered that your man cheats then that is a green light for him to indulge in that silly act.

But I love sex so much becos am a romantic person and I love that kind of sex that involves deep kiss(hv made him know that I love to kiss). This man stopped kissing me and make love to me without any romance,he always do it like am forcing him. He's a 5minutes man and can only do thrice in a month. Am 29 and still fresh and pretty. I dnt want to cheat on him but he said I can't force him to do what he don't want. Pls I need mature advise cos I do masturbate atimes

that man is turned off by you and only mounts you out of pressure/necessity (just like the reason he probably married you). i suggest you get used to that miserable life you call marriage and keep on mast.urbating until he infect you with some deadly disease that he may catch from the women he patronize.

3 Likes

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Daresh(f): 12:27am On May 29, 2015
sweetmuah:

Please cheat on him. Isn't he cheating on you?

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by MRBrownJ: 12:28am On May 29, 2015
Daresh:
Please cheat on him. Isn't he cheating on you?

how would that solve anything?! in fact that would make this matter even worse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help A Faithful Wife In great Pains: / Woman!!!!!! / Who Is Your Gist Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.