Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

He Stopped Kissing Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Stopped Kissing Me (4728 Views)

Photo Of A Man Kissing His Daughter Generates Mix Reactions / Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People / Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 7:32am On May 29, 2015
Is dat wat u are high on? Weyrey wey dey call sane person weyrey
Timbuktou:

Oga, you need to stop drinking shekpe. It's not good for you. angry
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 7:35am On May 29, 2015
God don punish d man be dat, the door is widely opened for the wife to excuse herself bfre d stupid man turns her into sometin else
babyosisi:

I didn't say so
The man is already proposing to people as a matter of fact and says he is single
He is already divorced in his mind
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 9:34am On May 29, 2015
babyosisi:

This is her post
He was infatuated and after the infatuation,reality set in
This is not the woman he wanted
The man is proposing to women and telling them he is single
Imagine the audacity
That doesn't bother her o
She just wants her own share and he is not giving it except thrice a month and in five minutes,that is her main concern

Nne look for where they sell gadgets and buy it and use it for the mean time
I have never bought them so I can't advise you on types but people say they work wonders and that you won't miss the man lai lai
Go get one or two
Look for sizes bigger than your man
grin
No, he was not infatuated neither did reality set in.
He married a mother for his children not a wife or lover. He knows not all girls would take the shyte he has to offer so he rushed her barely 4months into marriage fully armed with the knowledge that she is sooo naive, yet to see life and homey.
I may not be far from the truth if i say Op was a virgin and her husband considerably far older than her.

2 Likes

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 9:38am On May 29, 2015
Justfollowit:

Seriously... Forget the low lifer jare
he just pissed me off, very low indeed
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 10:02am On May 29, 2015
[quote author=sweetmuah post=34194735][/quote]
Most of the time, it is waste of time to advice low self worth women but... Sorry about this though.
When you were 24yrs old, your priorities where misplaced. At 29, you have not even notice. If you dont help yourself now, at 40 it could be worse. You went into that marriage trusting your husband to straighten your path, he has not done that yet your problem is kiss from a man who can't offer good let alone clean sex.
Old girl sit down and ask yourself what you really want apart from being a housewife and mother. I advice you start to seek for job with your ND or business you can do by your self help, pick yourself from where you left it the day you followed this man atleast for your son's sake. And please stop foolishly waiting for him to stand you.
If he impregnate and marry one of his lovers tommorrow, loses his job, becomes down with AIDs or something, can you survive it with your son?

2 Likes

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 10:28am On May 29, 2015
He gat to bring back the kisses mehn!

We will resolve the rest later
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 29, 2015
sweetmuah:
Hmmmm,we have been married for 5years and our union is blessed with a 4years old boy. Before we got married,he was all over me doing everything to please me but everything changed immediately I move into his house. He started having affair cos I do check his phone atimes and hv seen him proposing to different ladies lying to them that he's still single. Am not even bothered about that. But I love sex so much becos am a romantic person and I love that kind of sex that involves deep kiss(hv made him know that I love to kiss). This man stopped kissing me and make love to me without any romance,he always do it like am forcing him. He's a 5minutes man and can only do thrice in a month. Am 29 and still fresh and pretty. I dnt want to cheat on him but he said I can't force him to do what he don't want. Pls I need mature advise cos I do masturbate atimes

Sorry for the lack of affection. I imagine it must feel very hard to bear. I guess you just have to make yourself feel alive in other ways getting a job is a good start, you will get to socialize with other people I don't think it will make up for the lack of affection but its a start. Who knows he may even start showing you affection when he sees you are not leaning so heavily on him to feel alive. You just have to get a life for yourself.
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by mrsmith11(m): 12:57pm On May 29, 2015
Floodgater:

Most of the time, it is waste of time to advice low self worth women but... Sorry about this though.
When you were 24yrs old, your priorities where misplaced. At 29, you have not even notice. If you dont help yourself now, at 40 it could be worse. You went into that marriage trusting your husband to straighten your path, he has not done that yet your problem is kiss from a man who can't offer good let alone clean sex.
Old girl sit down and ask yourself what you really want apart from being a housewife and mother. I advice you start to seek for job with your ND or business you can do by your self help, pick yourself from where you left it the day you followed this man atleast for your son's sake. And please stop foolishly waiting for him to stand you.
If he impregnate and marry one of his lovers tommorrow, loses his job, becomes down with AIDs or something, can you survive it with your son?

@floodgater
You couldn't have said it better

It left for the Op to take this advice

2 Likes

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by sweetmuah: 2:24pm On May 29, 2015
Thanks everyone for your advise,God almighty will bless you for showing concern. I tried getting a job several times but have not gotten any. Right now am really depressed and feel like leaving this worthless earth, though my mum advise me to stay that marriage is all about tolerance and endurance but for how long will I endure this emotional torture from a man who don't even care
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 29, 2015
sweetmuah:
Thanks everyone for your advise,God almighty will bless you for showing concern. I tried getting a job several times but have not gotten any. Right now am really depressed and feel like leaving this worthless earth, though my mum advise me to stay that marriage is all about tolerance and endurance but for how long will I endure this emotional torture from a man who don't even care

My dear I know what it is to have an uncaring hubby. You have got to remove the power he has to upset you. Dig deep within you to find your strenght, try to have peace of mind regardless of how he behaves towards you.

We cannot change how someone behaves we can only change our own selves. Get some self help books, intensify your efforts to get a job, any job, start somewhere.

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by jayedu108: 2:48pm On May 29, 2015
cococandy:

You think begging and crying for someone who treats you bad will make him stop?
It never does. It only gives him more power to do worse.

You've to decide what you want. To be respected in the marriage or just sex.
What do you even want the sex for?
Do you know who his numerous girlfriends are sleeping with on the side?
You want to join the bodies hosting and transporting pathogens around the world.

Anyway they will say I don come again. So let me stop here.

In summary, treat the disease not the symptom.
Him not wanting sex with you anymore is not the disease. It is the symptom of a bigger issue that you guys need to work on.

Maybe you're now like a sister to him. Because only a sister will not care or be jealous about the other ladies her brother chooses to sleep with.
You're not sexually attractive anymore to him and part of that (among other possible things) stems from the fact that you tolerate his misbehavior and beg for affection and forgiveness even when he should be the one doing that. You're not a doormat. Stop acting like one.

If I was a man, I wouldn't fvkc a chic that acts like that too.
#
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by jayedu108: 2:49pm On May 29, 2015
cococandy:

You think begging and crying for someone who treats you bad will make him stop?
It never does. It only gives him more power to do worse.

You've to decide what you want. To be respected in the marriage or just sex.
What do you even want the sex for?
Do you know who his numerous girlfriends are sleeping with on the side?
You want to join the bodies hosting and transporting pathogens around the world.

Anyway they will say I don come again. So let me stop here.

In summary, treat the disease not the symptom.
Him not wanting sex with you anymore is not the disease. It is the symptom of a bigger issue that you guys need to work on.

Maybe you're now like a sister to him. Because only a sister will not care or be jealous about the other ladies her brother chooses to sleep with.
You're not sexually attractive anymore to him and part of that (among other possible things) stems from the fact that you tolerate his misbehavior and beg for affection and forgiveness even when he should be the one doing that. You're not a doormat. Stop acting like one.

If I was a man, I wouldn't fvkc a chic that acts like that too.
Stop being harsh she asked for an advice for a situation dat need immediate attention,so deal with the subject matter abeg and not with the complainant,all I can understand fr what u wrote here are are all rubbish neither does it stand as a solution tailored at resolving the @op issues.,@op if u take her advice u are on ur own she is jst ventin her anger on u.#all dis children under their parents with silly advices jst like d one we have above sucks.
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by cococandy(f): 3:38pm On May 29, 2015
sweetmuah:
you want to leave the earth instead of leaving the marriage?
Which do you think would be easier and better for you?

Don't say that girl.
And pls don't even think about it again so you don't go hurting yourself.

1 Like

Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by cococandy(f): 3:39pm On May 29, 2015
jayedu108:
Stop being harsh she asked for an advice for a situation dat need immediate attention,so deal with the subject matter abeg and not with the complainant,all I can understand fr what u wrote here are are all rubbish neither does it stand as a solution tailored at resolving the @op issues.,@op if u take her advice u are on ur own she is jst ventin her anger on u.#all dis children under their parents with silly advices jst like d one we have above sucks.
that's not being harsh.

Pls if you have anything to say to the OP, do and leave my post alone.
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by Islie: 3:45pm On May 29, 2015
OP.

When you get yourself useful and you bring things to the table like your husband do......then, You will receive the respect you once lost back.

If not, you will always be disrespect by him
A man that still call himself single when married shows that you're not in his plans, dream until
Re: He Stopped Kissing Me by MRBrownJ: 9:23pm On May 29, 2015
mrsmith11:
Op is not bother that the husband cheat because she is one those women that believe is the nature of men to cheat
I believe your husband married you out of lust

Please stop begging or crying for him to sympathize with you that will not bring him home

Dress nice and go out like visiting.....let him admire you or even get jealous sometimes but know your boundary

Please,for now always ask him to use condom when you both want to get down....be serious with this or else you are on a long thing

Very importantly.....get a job no matter how little the pay is or unattractive the job is

isnt that ironic that she complains that her husband doesnt fukc make sweet love to HER, while not minding that he fukcs other women (which is the direct reason why he is not sexually interested in his wife)?!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Working Class Wives / Woman Jailed For Getting Raped / 10 Ways To Get Your Crush/friend To Trust You And Eventually Agree To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.