Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,898 members, 7,852,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? (30085 Views)

Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS / Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock / President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by Nobody: 7:49am On May 29, 2015
Ilekeh:
No one asked if the woman caught a cold or if something else came up.

Everyone wants to say something.

His daughter is there so that nullifies anti-female bullshoits.
They are gradually sending u people to the kitchen affairs and you are here spewing jargons. Na u give am fever?
Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by lastpage: 7:50am On May 29, 2015
LegalIcon:
Good evening all, to say I was shocked at Nigeria's incoming first lady conspicuous absence at the just concluded Presidential inauguration dinner is an understatement. Why on earth would our President-elect attend such a gathering in which even the very old presidents-emeritus such as Shonekan n Gowon came with their eternal first ladies. With this, I feel to have 5 female ministers in GMB's cabinet will be a miracle. GMB shouldn't have attended such historic event without his darling wife. This occurence may lead to a conclusion that GMB does not believe in womenfolk. Pls, Sai Baba, change for the better!

Sharrap SaTANoid!

Was it his wife we elected or Him (Buhari)?

Bringing his wife along is not by force, it is at his pleasure.

Even then, what if that woman has decided to be less visible ......... or does she look like your Greedy Patience who jumps down from the presidential jet, waving at the dignitaries like she was the one that was elected President?
Bunch of Hustlers.

Carry your "I was shocked" enter Lagoon, abeg.

One day, When #SaiBAba has powered our Transformers, you will be SHOCKED as in real electrocution! undecided grin grin

Sycophants, Crying more than the Bereaved since 1964

Buhari will put anyone he trusts, in his cabinet, those who will perform and not bring him disgrace like Jona suufered recently.
People that will assist him to fulfill his promises to Nigerians, be they women or men.

No more "Quota System" and all those silly excuses for "Square pegs in Round Holes"

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by Urine: 7:50am On May 29, 2015
If this is a preview into the future then I'm afraid opposition politics is dead in Nigeria.
Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by ibisko04: 7:51am On May 29, 2015
businessMODE:
well some of us are NOT comfortable with Muslims commentary on every of his actions including shaking hands with women, his daughters dress sense, or absence which may be connected to religious believes ... GMB will continuously be judged by that unless when he rise and openly tell fanatic Muslims that Nigeria is a secular state and he is NOT changing it to an Islamic state therefore they MUST accept him as President of a secular state

my best guess is that you guys didn't really know that the CHANGE northerners were referring to is change in religion ... I wish you understand Hausa to hear what they say about GEJ and how they behave this days around Abuja and majors cities in the north

una eyes go soon open

one chance you have entered 19% loading

God will save you and your likes in the society. Are you educated to any level for you to know that what you are saying is from the gutter.

1 Like

Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by Nobody: 7:52am On May 29, 2015
You guys should no worry. She's in the kitchen cooking for tomorrow visitors tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by Ekul95(m): 7:52am On May 29, 2015
That Dinner was just a waste of public Funds, and I don't know why Buhari's wife MUST be there, I don't see how it's gonna benefit Nigerians..... my only concern is that Mama Peace did not give us some farewell Speech during the dinner, she might just burst into tears.... lolllllllll.. am gonna miss her Blunders
Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by abnsugbe: 7:53am On May 29, 2015
kodded:
A typical muslim man don't believe in women participating in any thing that is attributed to men like politics that is why they hated patience jonathan .......they believe the role of a woman should be in the kitchen

One Chance loading 15%......................

they dont believe in woman yet they believe in abusing dem at the age of 6 and 12..Useless set of religion...Islam is evil,period....Hate me,say nonsense about me,i will continue saying it:Islam is evil and until it is wiped away in the whole world,Peace can never reign

1 Like

Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by josite: 7:53am On May 29, 2015
didnt u hear one wale tinubu was caught getting close to the babe and buhari smells a rat.u think buhari will change overnite.expect more game changing.
Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by annibro(f): 7:54am On May 29, 2015
She was probably guarding the kitchen so no one poisons the President b4 inauguration or Beefing PEJ after sideliding her & handing over d office of President of African 1st Ladies 2 someone else. grin grin

BTW; I love d Way GMB was eating yesterday with mouth filled while others were pretending
Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by Pain(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2015
Jumping into conclusions is now a national sport.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by Gopulence: 7:54am On May 29, 2015
shut up Op...

If the 'wife of the president' were present and then started making speeches like your 'former first lady-Patience Goodluck', you and your cohorts will still complain. Kindly keep your negativity with you. We've had enough!

This isn't business as usual any more. Aisha Buhari probably had more important jobs to do e.g facing her career, as we know yesterday was a work day.

Nonsense Nigerians, always looking for trouble where there is none..

Congrats once again to our President....God's wisdom and strength continually rest with you.

It's a new dawn!!

1 Like

Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by lordmayor4(m): 7:56am On May 29, 2015
the op was trying to make sense but he ended up being an e-diot ......
when you don't know the reasons for that, shut the EFF up.... did you see Aisha at the airport? did you talk? must she be there or is there a rule that said she must be there?
let the man and his family be and concentrate on how you can help this nation

1 Like

Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by Nobody: 7:56am On May 29, 2015
Yeah. A good one.

Aisha : Honey, I feel tired? Not going to make it to the dinner.

GMB: Oh okay dear, You should have all the rest you need. Tomorrow will be a busy day.

1 Like

Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by omisakint: 7:56am On May 29, 2015
mathskill:

What is shocking? You sit and make conjectures and call them shocking. Was mama peace there? Why didnt harp on that but chose to castigate Buhari.

So u didn't even watch the event?

My people in Nigeria and hasty conclusions. I pirri you
Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by Nobody: 7:57am On May 29, 2015
pedel:
Is there any section of the law broken by his wife's absence?
Did Nigerians vote for his wife?

The dinner is a waste of money and time. I wont be suprised if they had spent N2 Billion on the useless dinner.

In my opinion, the only 2 thing worth celebrating in Nigeria right now are the fact that the wasteful regime will be over in less than one hour and that GEJ has choosen not to force himself on Nigeria by contesting the result of the election and thereby plunge the nation into chaos.

get the fact right its not about spending money, why was his wife ABSENT?
Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by jonbonke: 7:58am On May 29, 2015
Let's watch n pray.
Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by lagdmark(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2015
pedel:
Is there any section of the law broken by his wife's absence?
Did Nigerians vote for his wife?

The dinner is a waste of money and time. I wont be suprised if they had spent N2 Billion on the useless dinner.

In my opinion, the only 2 thing worth celebrating in Nigeria right now are the fact that the wasteful regime will be over in less than one hour and that GEJ has choosen not to force himself on Nigeria by contesting the result of the election and thereby plunge the nation into chaos.

Husband and wife are one.if buhari is a gay they wouldn't have voted for him
Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by yahrant140(m): 7:59am On May 29, 2015
GMB is a wise man, no doubt! President yaradua failed because of his wife social life with politicians with everyday trip to dubai and so on.
Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by sdindan: 8:00am On May 29, 2015
BC U ARE AN APC SUPPORTER DOESN'T MEAN DT EVERY BODY IN NIG MUST BE AN APC SUPPORT. U PPLE SHOULD STOP ABUSING ANYBODY THAT OPPOSES APC. I PRAY WE WILL NOT BE SEEING MUCH OF POLITICAL ASSASSINATIONS IN NIG IN THIS REGIME.
Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by emeraldo56(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2015
It is only someone that does not have brain will post that Buhari will turn Nigeria into an Islamic state. I do not see anything bad if Buhari wife is not at the dinner. Dinner is not Nigeria problem.

1 Like

Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by gajike: 8:01am On May 29, 2015
I want to use this opportunity to thank Buhari for fulfilling his promise to scrap d office of d first lady.
By the way can we remember that picture of wale tinubu and Aishat together in a private jet.
That is how it all started with paticient Jonathan.
We nigerians are the people ascribe too much power and recognition to these women called first lady and by the time they grow wings we will start to complain.
I don't see why wale tinubu suddenly became Co traveler with Aishat to oshiom0le's wedding that Aishat husband Buhari will attend all in d name of lobby.
I think Buhari suspect this and he called his wife to order.
The political cabals caused d arrogance of our first ladies expecially pej. They make them feel important because they now fail to realise if u give women 1 mile to go they will run 100 miles.
Cudos to my new president. Though am not Buhari fan but I am beginning to love him for his policy
I pray for him to live long in good health to pilot this country to her promise land. Amen

1 Like

Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by metch1(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2015
We are not suppose to be suprise about it cos we all remember he was forced to use d woman during his campaign which he wouldn't have allowed if not for political reasons. Now that he has been elected, d wife will stay at home as usual
Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by yahrant140(m): 8:03am On May 29, 2015
If Nigerian politicians found you hard to get, they will definitely get to you through wife or family! As stella obasanjo, ask turia yaradua......
Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by philips70(m): 8:07am On May 29, 2015
If you guys don't know, if Buhari was given the opportunity to be absent from that event he would have gladly stayed away. A man who was not ready for an event you expect him to come along with the wife?? How do you guys reason?

1 Like

Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by readone1(m): 8:08am On May 29, 2015
LegalIcon:
Good evening all, to say I was shocked at Nigeria's incoming first lady conspicuous absence at the just concluded Presidential inauguration dinner is an understatement. Why on earth would our President-elect attend such a gathering in which even the very old presidents-emeritus such as Shonekan n Gowon came with their eternal first ladies. With this, I feel to have 5 female ministers in GMB's cabinet will be a miracle. GMB shouldn't have attended such historic event without his darling wife. This occurence may lead to a conclusion that GMB does not believe in womenfolk. Pls, Sai Baba, change for the better!
I notice that too, then I asked myself the same question, why is Hajia Aisha Buhari not on sit close to General Muhammadu buhari ?, when Mrs Osinbajo and mama peace are sitting next to their husbands. But I believe Hajia Aisha Buhari will be in that hall with the children.
I think General Buhari will not want to leave those children alone at least for the first time in Aso Villa because of the people and influence that will want to gather around them at this crucial period
Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by Nobody: 8:08am On May 29, 2015
PDP and their nonsense. For 16 yrs, this was how they misled Nigerians with inconsequential matters. Probably they will say next that President Buhari didn't smile while being inaugrated. Useless mofos. Inconsequential twerps.
Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by ayobami84: 8:09am On May 29, 2015
Aisha buhari was with the caterers in the kitchen cheesy
Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 8:16am On May 29, 2015
gajike:
I want to use this opportunity to thank Buhari for fulfilling his promise to scrap d office of d first lady.
By the way can we remember that picture of wale tinubu and Aishat together in a private jet.
That is how it all started with paticient Jonathan.
We nigerians are the people ascribe too much power and recognition to these women called first lady and by the time they grow wings we will start to complain.
I don't see why wale tinubu suddenly became Co traveler with Aishat to oshiom0le's wedding that Aishat husband Buhari will attend all in d name of lobby.
I think Buhari suspect this and he called his wife to order.
The political cabals caused d arrogance of our first ladies expecially pej. They make them feel important because they now fail to realise if u give women 1 mile to go they will run 100 miles.
Cudos to my new president. Though am not Buhari fan but I am beginning to love him for his policy
I pray for him to live long in good health to pilot this country to her promise land. Amen
You deserve a round of applause for this piece. You're so reasonable and you think beyond what ordinary Nairalanders think. THANK YOU...

2 Likes

Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by Ilekeh(f): 8:16am On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
They are gradually sending u people to the kitchen affairs and you are here spewing jargons. Na u give am fever?

Go make me a sandwich, negro
Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by melvin0004(m): 8:17am On May 29, 2015
MabraO:

Wot is historical about it

Sense u no get
Something that happens every 4 years u calling it historical

I guess this will be the first/last time u will ever watch a presidential/inauguration dinner
cheesy
MabraO:

Wot is historical about it

Sense u no get
Something that happens every 4 years u calling it historical

I guess this will be the first/last time u will ever watch a presidential/inauguration dinner
mumu! yesterday is history. talkless of such event (ist tym a democratic government did 1 tenure n peacefully handover to d nxt without a court case).u need go bck to primary school . idiot
Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by danny301: 8:17am On May 29, 2015
I think the presence of Aisha in the inauguration dinner should be the least of our worries now. .. What we should be thinking about now is how Buhari is going tackle the truck load of problems he is inheriting from the out going president... If the presence of president's wife in the political space is what a country needs to become great, then,with all the dramas Patience carried in Nigeria in the past 5 years, we should be competing with likes of USA, UK, France, Canada etc by now but here we are today seeking help from the likes of Benin republic, Chad, Cameroon etc to solve our own internal problems after more of putting up with the most dramatic, outspoken, controversial, and powerful first in the history of mankind for more than 5 years... Nigerians did not vote for a joint ticket of Buhari/Aisha presidency but that of Buhari/Osinbajo and so far Osinbajo is every doing what is expected of him.. Even if Buhari and Aisha decide that the later should spend the rest of life in the kitchen I don't see how it becomes a constitutional matter, after all the constitution does not recognize anything like First lady.... I think it's high time we stopped majoring in the minor, while minoring in the major.
Re: Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? by fapcrook(m): 8:17am On May 29, 2015
There is nothing you do that will satisfy the world , if she comes, Buhari is in trouble if she doesn't come they will mourn. By the way what is even wrong with this Shariareporter, he is never happy. Buhari is the president now, bear with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 56th Birthday (Throwback Photos) / Tinubu Calls For Revolution / Pantami: Buhari Permitted Me To Collect Professorship From "Imo, Owerri State"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.