Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,965 members, 7,848,907 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones (66238 Views)

Emir Sanusi Under Probe Over Alleged Corruption,daughter's Dressing Criticized. / Nnamdi Kanu: Groups Express Outrage As Fayose Defends Court Appearance / “life As President Muhammadu Buhari’s Daughter” – 20-year-old Zahra Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by iamrealdeji(m): 4:45am On May 29, 2015
Blackfire:

read what u wrote slowly 3 times, and see if u make sense.
Religion is a disease, if mohamed and aishat lived in this era, wont they dress with mordenly like those saudis, or u think they will dress like a desert wanderers.. Hey kid grow up
it seems this one doesn't know what he's saying,how do they dress in Saudi? Most married Women even cover their faces leaving their eyes uncovered,most of their women wear hijab on special outings like this and their men wear Jalabia and even the big alkimba robe with lawa tied on their heads

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by pablus: 4:52am On May 29, 2015
so these id.iotic muslims want her to cover her face or what? she's Nigerian, not Arab!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by Blackfire(m): 5:01am On May 29, 2015
iamrealdeji:
it seems this one doesn't know what he's saying,how do they dress in Saudi? Most married Women even cover their faces leaving their eyes uncovered,most of their women wear hijab on special outings like this and their men wear Jalabia and even the big alkimba robe with lawa tied on their heads

my point is time changes, and mordenity alters alot of so called religious stand, mr deji let me ask u, can 50 best warrior in acient time defeat 2 people in armored tank.
Religion should not control your common sense. Like the a sufi scholar will say your mind is more important than ur outlook.

19 Likes

Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:06am On May 29, 2015
Nothing wrong with her dressing!
Hypocrites, her cloth doesn't expose any private part of her body!
Make she go wear jalibaba?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by Kentrasso(f): 7:52am On May 29, 2015
Dey don start
Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:53am On May 29, 2015
They want her to PARADE BOMBS and Locally made GRENADES to the INAUGURATION CEREMONY.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by Burningstar(f): 7:53am On May 29, 2015
Muslims and their hijab , I wonder why its so important.
Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by free2ryhme: 7:54am On May 29, 2015
cramjones:
Read below:

-CramJones

Hypocrites in one word
Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by ichidodo: 7:55am On May 29, 2015
Slowly the trap is sprung and Nigeria plunges head first into islamization...

1 Like

Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by tohpahz(f): 7:55am On May 29, 2015
Lol.. all this guys shouting,, can they wear that hijab all the time,, in this Nigerian weather that has no fear..
Let them free the girl jare,her life,her choice cool

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by timilehing(m): 7:55am On May 29, 2015
Muslims has come again their dress code ooo
Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by Xslaze3xd(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2015
Andromalius:
You created a thread to start another unnecessary dilemma over comments by 2-5 People on Facebook ? Ugh im not even gonna bother. Do what you want.

But let me just add that it just shows how ignorant of actual islamic laws these ldiots are. This girl has already covered her head which is all that is required of her but ofcourse since they're the Saudi type muslims that want all women in a head to toe black veil they have to complain about how every other Muslim chooses to live. I Bet theyre of the Izala group or whatever.
sure banker.... yan izala..... na dem sabi start this kind stuff
Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by LockDown69(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2015
All those criticizing the president-elects daughter on Facebook are hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by Bibol(f): 7:58am On May 29, 2015
She covered her hair, yet that's not enough. You can't please everyone

The olopa's eyes tho cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by Zellie: 7:58am On May 29, 2015
They should let the poor girl be abeg
Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by mstik(f): 7:59am On May 29, 2015
They should shut the fudge up!! She's dressed very decently and she even covered her hair! Silly, jobless people. They want her to die of heat in the hijab? Nansense!
Hijab kor!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by greall12(m): 8:00am On May 29, 2015
Rubbish.
Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by KossiAbobo: 8:00am On May 29, 2015
See that policeman eye for back grin
Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by Aminat508(f): 8:01am On May 29, 2015
klodike:
Fjk
fjk for fijk flusher grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:02am On May 29, 2015
Please what is that police man at their back doing. Seems to me he hasn't seen a camera. Buhari's aide has a lot to learn.
Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by azimibraun: 8:02am On May 29, 2015
Which some muslims? Bastard muslims or decent or muslims? Islam does not belond to a few bastards bent on destroying the religion. Enemies within.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:02am On May 29, 2015
Smh seriously. Religion is the opium of the people.
Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by Aminat508(f): 8:03am On May 29, 2015
chekasforchekas:
O
O for Orange grin
Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by HKhouseofhello: 8:03am On May 29, 2015
I have free thought and action, and my work and life are dominated by myself. I like to try anything avant-garde, and I will stand in front of everybody with full of confidence. House Of Hello is not only trendy, but also having free personality. I'm unique and bold, do you characteristic? www.houseofhello.hk
Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by diamondzzs(f): 8:04am On May 29, 2015
bunmititi:
she should wear hijab now.
this is not good for a first lady.
Do u actually kno ow to read & comprehend? If not plus go to schl
Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by repogirl(f): 8:04am On May 29, 2015
Hijab ko, fijab ni.....people are becoming presidents and first daughters, na hijab dey concern the broke as's masses. As if hijab is what will make the country better.

If she wears hijab and she is the worlds greatest prostitute nko?

All hijab lovers should please hang them selves if the thing is affecting them like that whether na dem come be better Muslims than Buhari and his daughter.

I am no fan of GMB (till I see what he's up to) but I appreciate a lady who doesn't give a s'hit bout the ridiculousness of religious fanatics and does her own thing. Una just like to put una women under bondage.
It is her decision to be under hijab or not, haters can please go and lick high tension wire. Tenk!!

8 Likes

Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by lastpage: 8:05am On May 29, 2015
3ace:
This might be a sign that Buhari is not really fanatical as widely speculated.

When it come to issue of TRUST with my LIFE, there are THREE PEOPLE l will never compromise about:

1.) My Wife: She is like me, with a Breast! grin grin Except l want to commit suicide, she must be 99% trustworthy! The 1% is reserved for my own imagination and migraine! shocked

2.) My Cook: If my wife does not do ALL my cooking, then my Cook is next to my wife in that order. Any small "doubt" like this, .."What poison you have swallowed has no cure

3.) My Driver: Being the one that takes me around, once l am in the vehicle, he becomes second to My God, with my life and destiny in his hands.

Now, of these Three, Buhari has TWO of THEM as CHRISTIANS!

[size=18pt]Buhari's Cook and Driver are Christians![/size]
What else do we need to PROVE TO US that this Mallam is completely Non-Fanatical, as his enemies have tried to paint him?

Jonathan and his henchmen like Fayose, Doyin Okupe, FFK, Patience, Olisah Metuh, Reuben Abatti, and many more, see what you people have caused?

Dearis God Ooooo
When you start reaping the wickedness you people sowed in Buhari's image, dont ask for mercy... because you will get none.

Buhari loves everyone equally, the only group that MUST be weary of him now are those that "LOOTED" our National Treasury and rendered our country.
They know themselves.

#President Buhari loading 99.99%

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by kreamidiva(f): 8:06am On May 29, 2015
Nna, Boko Haram full everywhere o...
Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by redcliff: 8:07am On May 29, 2015
liberty300:
What are they going to do about it? Bomb their town, capture girls or kill foreigners? ... Bunch of screw ups. Sharia is only for the poor Muslims

Exactly!
Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by Moana(f): 8:09am On May 29, 2015
Wait isn't it the father who decides how the daughter has to cover up herself. I didn't know the whole Islamic community had to do that for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by Omotayor123(f): 8:09am On May 29, 2015
Mtchewwww!!! Wetin concern dem Shey them wan turn the girl to Eleha ni

Jobless pple..Like their own daughters dressed decently.

Ride on jare Zaria... I love your dress sense #
Re: Muslims Express Outrage On Buhari's Daughter's Dressing - Cramjones by s2ykel(m): 8:11am On May 29, 2015
Blackfire:

read what u wrote slowly 3 times, and see if u make sense.
Religion is a disease, if mohamed and aishat lived in this era, wont they dress with mordenly like those saudis, or u think they will dress like a desert wanderers.. Hey kid grow up
asin ehhe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano House Of Assembly Chief Whip Car's Number Plate Written As Chip Whip / The NAF Plane Landed In Kaduna Before Crashing & Going Up In Flames / Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.