Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Ever Purchased With Mstercard On Clickbank Or Paypal - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ever Purchased With Mstercard On Clickbank Or Paypal (1184 Views)

End Of Discussion 750K, Thanks for Purchased SOLD!!! / 2008 AUDI A4..Purchased-new,88,000km,4cyldrs(fairlyused) For 1.350m / 2005 Toyota PRADO JEEP N3.850m Purchased New (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Purchased With Mstercard On Clickbank Or Paypal by bolu(m): 5:37am On Feb 15, 2009
I am not unaware of the predicament posed by Nigeria's reputation out there among other nations, I only wish to know if anyone has gone round this problem yet - being able to successfully make purchases on the internet through clickbank or paypal.

Anyone with info on what to do should please respond.

Thanks
Re: Ever Purchased With Mstercard On Clickbank Or Paypal by kablooee: 9:13am On Feb 15, 2009
at the moment i don't think its possible but paypal will be allowed soon in Nigeria but I doubt if click bank will ever allow transactions from Nigeria. if you need to pay for anything oversea the best and safest option is still wire transfer. at least they all accept that method of payment.
Re: Ever Purchased With Mstercard On Clickbank Or Paypal by adeyemik: 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2009
It is quite unfortunate that penpal accepts Mastercard issued by banks in the war torn country of Niger, Benin while Nigeria as a country is not listed there, no thanks to our "GOOD" reputation.

Bros, lets wait may be the Nigeria re-branding project embacked upon by the government will work or it is another highway to chop money. Time will tell
Re: Ever Purchased With Mstercard On Clickbank Or Paypal by Fogman(m): 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2009
From my experience, the best, fastest and safest way to go around this predicament, is through western union. Although you can't do it from Nigeria, but can send from Cotonou or Lome.
Re: Ever Purchased With Mstercard On Clickbank Or Paypal by kablooee: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2009
@fogman
do you know the charges of sending money through western union? please let us have an idea.
Re: Ever Purchased With Mstercard On Clickbank Or Paypal by bolu(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2009
Thanks to you all: Kablooee;Adeyemik; and Fogman.

Let us hope for the best that our rep will improve before them out there.

Until then the limits are there in making the best of the global village.
Re: Ever Purchased With Mstercard On Clickbank Or Paypal by kablooee: 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2009
You're welcome Bolu, that's our prayer, we all need to be a part of the fast growing global village,
Re: Ever Purchased With Mstercard On Clickbank Or Paypal by Fogman(m): 2:34am On Feb 16, 2009
@ kablooee, Normally when sending western union from Cotonou or Lome, you pay in CFA and the transfer fee is 9000 CFA and tax is about 1000CFA. Note the transfer fee is same, not withstanding how much you are sending. Also there is a maximum fee you can send per each transaction.
Re: Ever Purchased With Mstercard On Clickbank Or Paypal by Jesarmy(f): 2:54am On Feb 16, 2009
@bolu,
If you are looking for an agent to transact business on your behalf in the usa you may contact me at support@jesarmyventures.com and visit our website at www.jesarmyventures.com.I have an agent in Naija that you can contact and references are also availabe.
Pls.see this thread for my advert https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-233969.0.html
Thank you and God Bless,
Jesarmy
Re: Ever Purchased With Mstercard On Clickbank Or Paypal by kablooee: 10:26am On Feb 16, 2009
@jesarmy
That's a good one but the problem with all this agent is their commission rate. i hope yours will not be on the high side. please let us have the rates cos i do a lot of transactions that is us based. thanks for the post anyway.
Re: Ever Purchased With Mstercard On Clickbank Or Paypal by Jesarmy(f): 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2009
kablooee:

@jesarmy
That's a good one but the problem with all this agent is their commission rate. i hope yours will not be on the high side. please let us have the rates cos i do a lot of transactions that is us based. thanks for the post anyway.
@kablooee,
I perfectly understand you,you are assured of very reasonable rates, as of now we are not using fixed rates, we are quite flexible and willing to work with you depending on your budget.Pls. let us know what transactions you are interested in us helping you carry out,name a reasonable price you are willing to pay for the service and we will either accept it or ask you to jerk it up if we think it is too low.Email is support@jesarmyventures.comĀ 
Cheers and God Bless,
Jesarmy smiley
Re: Ever Purchased With Mstercard On Clickbank Or Paypal by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2009
Here is a solution to your clickbank purchases

hello, I already made a similar post on nairaland today.I help my clients to purchase any clickbank product under hours .you`ll have it in your email box.I don't charge much for the service only a few naira notes.

HERE IS MY CONTACT:

TEL- 08052445026
EMAIL- olayanjugto@yahoo.com
yahoo messanger id: olayanjugto
Re: Ever Purchased With Mstercard On Clickbank Or Paypal by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 10, 2009
update on my claims- I make payment for you on clickbank or paypal;here are the recently clients i ve done for,you can contact them and verify yourself:

1) musty (adamawa state)-08054965809.email-mustyratty@gmail.com

2)damilola (ijebu,ogun state)-08074129980,email- winatdammy@yahoo.com

Thanks.
my contacts :
Mr Taiwo,
olayanjugto@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Honda Pilot Ex- L Leather DVD ( Preorderd By Visitor2 ) Expatriate / Nairalander / Service Engine , Check Engine Light In Cars / 2000 Toyota Sienna Xle(clean In And Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.