Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

United For The Common Goal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United For The Common Goal (797 Views)

Of What Benefit Is Signing Of The 2016 Budget To The Common Man On The Street? / PMB: We Want To Know Those Strong Men Against Our Common Goal / A Saraki-Tinubu Rapprochement, With The Common Goal Of Checkmating Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United For The Common Goal by femixyz(m): 1:32am On May 29, 2015
It was as if 29th of May 2015 would never come. Many waited for it and finally it is here. To many it is the dawn of the new era (The season of change). It is no longer news that the President elect will be sworn in today and it will be graced by the high and mighty of the world, but my concern goes to the citizen of my dear country.

For the first time, I can see Nigerians beaming with hope, waiting expectantly for the new dispensation to kick-off. This goes a long way to show that our democracy has come of age and people are ready to embrace the new government.

Fellow Nigerians, don't let us see change as a one man thing, it is a joint effort that should be embraced by all and sundry. Change dose not come on a platter of gold, it comes with its own inconveniences and challenges. For we to experience the change we clamor means we are ready to pay lot of sacrifices and support the new government.

Let this change start from ME, YOU and let it spread across states, tribes, religions and even beyond the shores of our country. Let us break all the barriers that may want to hinder this change by staying united and focus.

In all I wish the new government a wonder tenure and to us all; a very happy Democracy Day!

God bless Nigeria
Great People! Great Nation!
Re: United For The Common Goal by CecyAdrian(f): 1:38am On May 29, 2015
God Bless Nigeria
Despite the fact that it's late
I feel like dancing!! cool
The day is finally here smiley cool
Re: United For The Common Goal by femixyz(m): 1:43am On May 29, 2015
Dancing is not limited by time cheesy, you can go ahead and dance. it was an hard earned victory cool
Re: United For The Common Goal by VoteOutPDPJona: 2:33am On May 29, 2015
At last my moniker saw today!
I declare positive change in Nigeria from today
What the canker worms have eating, the Lord shall restore
Good health to Mallam Buhari as he takes charge of the affairs of this land

MAY NIGERIA BE KNOWN FOR GOOD STORIES ONCE MORE!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NAIRALAND
GOD BLESS ME AS I TAKE SOME REST OFF NAIRALAND.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

slowpoke Terrorist Takes A Selfie In Front Of ISIS Headquarters, Air Force Bombs It / Nigerian Army & DSS In Rivalry War Over Security Of Aso Rock Ahead Of Buhari’s / Former President Jonathan’s Campaign Chief Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.