Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square (57947 Views)

Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) / Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration / Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 9:51am On May 29, 2015
Kwam 1

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by omenka(m): 9:51am On May 29, 2015
akins56:
They never did believed that this day would come! #change is here.
Nah, they did believe it would come........ But after 60 years!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by generalMod: 9:51am On May 29, 2015
I can't watch this.

In my heart GEJ is my president.

GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Cutehector(m): 9:52am On May 29, 2015
Wetin make rotimi amaechi nodey rivers state
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by tabolaji: 9:52am On May 29, 2015
ITbomb:
At last we go hear word.
Whatever he wants to do, let him know say he has just four years before PDP comes back.

Breaking News: Just heard that the first inaugural address will be in Hausa but don't worry, there will be subtitles in the interest of one Nigeria

Where did u heard that? join the train and stop leaving in the past. Stop hear say and tune in to the live broadcast.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by trustedward(m): 9:52am On May 29, 2015
GMB should ask p.square for a refund...their performance was wack....Dat money should av been added 2 Dat of faze
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 9:53am On May 29, 2015
Buhari would be in at 10am sharp
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Cutehector(m): 9:53am On May 29, 2015
generalMod:
I can't watch this.

GEJ till 2019
u should knw dat change is constant...

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 9:53am On May 29, 2015
CR77:
No way

dude what?
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Sijo01(f): 9:53am On May 29, 2015
generalMod:
I can't watch this.

GEJ till 2019

Lol......................you're not alone cry

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by orimion(m): 9:53am On May 29, 2015
Keep the updates coming, won't you?
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by kokoA(m): 9:54am On May 29, 2015
Apart from Gowon, all our living past leaders are widowers. Eyah.. Only Gowon come with him babe.
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 9:54am On May 29, 2015
Any live stream sites guys
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by dagok(f): 9:54am On May 29, 2015
Welcome
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by 2n2k(m): 9:55am On May 29, 2015
Malian president (a male Muslim) embraced and gave Liberian president (a female Christian) a peck. Why were the overzealous religious bigots in Nigeria shouting over ordinary handshake that buhari gave Iara? Are we more Islamic than Mali?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Troycrown(m): 9:55am On May 29, 2015
Welcome Baba To The Seat. Congratulatins To You. #GodBlessNigeria.Welcome Baba To The Seat. Congratulatins To You. #GodBlessNigeria.Welcome Baba To The Seat. Congratulatins To You. #GodBlessNigeria.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by tollu: 9:55am On May 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 9:55am On May 29, 2015
k
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by ZACHIE: 9:56am On May 29, 2015
generalMod:
I can't watch this.

GEJ till 2019

Wake up.
Sambo entered and a resounding silence of the grave pervaded the whole place

Osinbajo entered and every President past and present sstood up for him.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by nerodenero: 9:56am On May 29, 2015
Mrs Yemi Osinbajo was being careful with those men before extending a handshake. She takes her time, looks at the person's gesture if he's ready for a handshake before she complies grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by ITbomb(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2015
Don't we have nationalist songs to perform, why on earth would P square perform personally (celebrating sexuality) on a stage like this
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Horlawale1(m): 9:56am On May 29, 2015
May 29

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 9:57am On May 29, 2015
John Kerry and the vice president elect

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by ichidodo: 9:57am On May 29, 2015
So the illiterate-elect is getting sworn in today? We are having laughs.....

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by BRAINZBox(m): 9:59am On May 29, 2015
ITbomb:
Don't we have nationalist songs to perform, why on earth would P square perform personally (celebrating sexuality) on a stage like this

You have a point oh..... They couldnt evn invite pple wen dn sing bout dis Country.... Na wa for naija o...... We nor jst sabi organize anything
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by nwadiuko1(m): 9:59am On May 29, 2015
@least this EEDC ppl don dy behave dis self this morning
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Decryptor(m): 9:59am On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Whats so special about this rubbish? Is not like we are going to see anything different 4rm the new administration.

This Administration will be worse that the people who voted for buhari will regret it in about a year's time. Just watch and see
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Optional2(f): 9:59am On May 29, 2015
VP wife is beautifully dress
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by ZACHIE: 9:59am On May 29, 2015
ichidodo:
So the illiterate-elect is getting sworn in today? We are having laughs.....

No. You are having spasms of heart attacks before you kpeme

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by DExplorer1: 9:59am On May 29, 2015
Very interesting! Interpretations in Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba. That's cool Nigeria. Proud cultures!
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by dhorlipizzu(m): 10:01am On May 29, 2015
ITbomb:
At last we go hear word.
Whatever he wants to do, let him know say he has just four years before PDP comes back.

Breaking News: Just heard that the first inaugural address will be in Hausa but don't worry, there will be subtitles in the interest of one Nigeria

Borntrowey grin

Who give u phone heddiooot?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku / Goodluck Jonathan Loses Polling Unit To Labour Party / Atiku/obi Receive Warm Welcome In Lagos Despite Work Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.