Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square (58156 Views)

Okada Riders Take Over Abuja Express, Headed To Eagle Square (photos) / Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration / Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by scantee(m): 10:01am On May 29, 2015
Gmb just arraived
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 10:01am On May 29, 2015
The man is here!
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by jamillion: 10:02am On May 29, 2015
I love the poet
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by IYANGBALI: 10:02am On May 29, 2015
Thank God o,Prof Osinbajo no wear dat him houseboy cloth come here today,this one is better than that him black uniform grin
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by nerodenero: 10:02am On May 29, 2015
GMB don show
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Optional2(f): 10:03am On May 29, 2015
Baba oyoyo baba is here oooo d man of d moment is here
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 10:03am On May 29, 2015
Change has come. Nawaa oh. Since today I have not seen light in my area. Haba. What is our president buhari doing about undecided. Gosh!
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Sijo01(f): 10:03am On May 29, 2015
Una Baba don come. tongue
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Idrismusty97(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2015
ichidodo:
So the illiterate-elect is getting sworn in today? We are having laughs.....
If we can endured the clueless one for six years, Be strong. You too can do it for eight years, just an extra two years. Hope you don't die of hatred, don't give up! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by ZACHIE: 10:03am On May 29, 2015
Buhari...
No time to check time.
he waves at every one and sits.
Dem beg am.
Correct man

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Btruth: 10:03am On May 29, 2015
Baba, now that you are about to be there!

grin
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 10:04am On May 29, 2015
Obasanjo tells Buhari to go and greet everybody
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by oluamid(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2015
html14java:
PLEASE, WHERE CAN I WATCH IT ONLINE?

LINKS WILL BE APPRECIATED PLEASE. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION

Go to YouTube.com/channelsweb
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by ibrash600: 10:04am On May 29, 2015
Happy to be finally here...

dear God Plz let our new president General Mohammad Buhari administration favour me, my friends, my family and all the nairalanders/Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by micolaj: 10:04am On May 29, 2015
Baba don come ooo. Sai Baba.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by jamillion: 10:04am On May 29, 2015
The lion and lioness has worked in...
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by scantee(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2015
Haaa Obj no de smile @ all see handshake
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by BRAINZBox(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2015
GEJITES... I hail o... Na to dey predict doom future be una specialty nw abi.... Sorry ehn... Last minute struggle...

Pls we should use our umbrellas to cover Naija against evil... Nd use our brooms to sweep out corruption... Not using dem to strike each oda..

Pray for a beta Nigeria...
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by DrGabbi(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2015
Glad the day has finally come! Congrats everyone!
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by BrokenTV: 10:05am On May 29, 2015
HAHAHAHAHA
We are in for a ride GMB disgracing us public. He went straight sitdown only to be remind by OBJ to go and greet dignatries.
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by bukatyne(f): 10:05am On May 29, 2015
What kind of relationship exists between Aisha and Osibanjo's wife?

Why didn't Aisha make the rounds with her husband?
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by bukatyne(f): 10:06am On May 29, 2015
BrokenTV:
HAHAHAHAHA
We are in for a ride GMB disgracing us public. He went straight sitdown only to be remind by OBJ to go and greet dignatries.

I am sure he will pick up with time.
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by BrokenTV: 10:06am On May 29, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Obasanjo tells Buhari to go and greet everybody
Thats a big shame.
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Empredboy(m): 10:07am On May 29, 2015
i swear i av never been so sure like this dat GMB will perform. With all d research i had about him, abeg he is best person for the job. Welcome to a new dawn, NIGERIA!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by digitsolution: 10:07am On May 29, 2015
I do pray and hope the much anticipated change is finally here......God bless Nigeria.

Do contact for branding and customization.

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 10:07am On May 29, 2015
crownprince102, thanks. But is 'sworned in' correct? I think it should be 'sworn in'.
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by dandoki: 10:07am On May 29, 2015
GMB should start by “harvesting” all the loot stacked up by the departing brigandage. He will need it to prosecute his programme. If he does not do it they would use it to distabilise his govt.
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 10:08am On May 29, 2015
And everybody stand up to greet Buhari even before e reach their turn. Even John Kerry! And Jacob Zooman! Bloody civilians!
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Correctman0606: 10:09am On May 29, 2015
ITbomb:
At last we go hear word.
Whatever he wants to do, let him know say he has just four years before PDP comes back.

Breaking News: Just heard that the first inaugural address will be in Hausa but don't worry, there will be subtitles in the interest of one Nigeria
If that is true, that the adress will be in Hausa, and subsquently interpreted in English, that is a very clear sign that the gradual change into Islam has started. While I am not doubting Buhari's throat is long dead and sound like Bar Beach frogs cannot speak English even if the entire adgress is boldly typed. What a shame that Nigerians opened theirs eyes and elected a man who cannot read directly from a type written address. Tufia. He of course the only certificateless general and now elected president.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by ExInferis(m): 10:09am On May 29, 2015
crownprince102:
Several Dignitaries will be present at the Eagle Square today.

wow, really?

thanks for telling us what we didnt know.

#StatementOfKnownFact
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 10:10am On May 29, 2015
Dangote go hear wan undecided I don deh pity for am sef angry
Re: Presidential Inauguration And Swearing-in Thread Live From the Eagle Square by Nobody: 10:11am On May 29, 2015
Taylor86:
well (in okon calabars voice)

we have to accept d change dats finally here

weda ur PDP or otherwise

but plzz, buhari i dey kneel down here

if u can only stabilize world oil price

and mk N1 = $1

forget other promises

we can do them our sef

But what's u guys problem sef... Berra keep calm!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

List Of 10 Poorest States In Nigeria / Young Boy Mimics Bola Tinubu At A Rally In Adamawa State (Video) / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.