Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! (9136 Views)

Youtube Cancels Top Nollywood Movie Channels. / Prison Break Season 5/6 / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! by tope2000(f): 12:01am On Mar 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

Mind outta the gutter??
Come on. . . . . . .I am a saint.
Just bring yourself here and letz watch 24 together.

Nigerian pope john paul abi?? u lie tongue
Dont worry, im coming next weekend, so what is the sleeping arrangement like? cheesy
Re: Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! by Sauron1: 12:05am On Mar 01, 2009
tope2000:

Nigerian pope john paul abi?? u lie tongue
Dont worry, im coming next weekend, so what is the sleeping arrangement like? cheesy

Sleeping arrangement??
Thatz no brainer. . . .We share the bed.
I hope u don't snore sha. tongue
Re: Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! by tope2000(f): 12:07am On Mar 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

Sleeping arrangement??
Thatz no brainer. . . .We share the bed.
I hope u don't snore sha. tongue

Mama said never share a bed with a guy who isnt ur husband embarassed cheesy
Imma have to sleep on ur couch or i will bring air bed grin grin
I dont snore angry op u dont either tongue
Re: Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! by Sauron1: 12:09am On Mar 01, 2009
tope2000:

Mama said never share a bed with a guy who isnt ur husband embarassed cheesy
Imma have to sleep on ur couch or i will bring air bed grin grin

U would sleep in the garden then.
I am allergic to airbags and ma dog sleeps on the couch.

I dont snore angry op u dont either tongue

Nah. . . .no snoring.
Re: Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! by tope2000(f): 12:11am On Mar 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

U would sleep in the garden then.
I am allergic to airbags and ma dog sleeps on the couch.

Nah. . . .no snoring.

U have a DOG?? shocked shocked shocked
I hate dogs, im allergic to them embarassed embarassed embarassed
Imma have to find another way to watch 24 then sad
Re: Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! by Sauron1: 12:15am On Mar 01, 2009
tope2000:

U have a DOG?? shocked shocked shocked
I hate dogs, im allergic to them embarassed embarassed embarassed
Imma have to find another way to watch 24 then sad

Stop deceiving yourself. . . . . .This 24 is clean.
No commercials like the one on SKY. . . .7 crisp seasons with no glitches on HD.
Showcase woulda charged you £300 to watch those.
Re: Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! by tope2000(f): 12:17am On Mar 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

Stop deceiving yourself. . . . . .This 24 is clean.
No commercials like the one on SKY. . . .7 crisp seasons with no glitches on HD.
Showcase woulda charged you £300 to watch those.

Lol . . . . . .i can always go to HMV to buy the DVDs of season 1-6, cant i??
I cant come to ur house cuz u have dogs and i dont like dogs
Im sure u house smells of Dog's doo doo sef . . . . .iyama cheesy grin
Re: Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! by Sauron1: 12:24am On Mar 01, 2009
tope2000:

Lol . . . . . .i can always go to HMV to buy the DVDs of season 1-6, cant i??
I cant come to ur house cuz u have dogs and i dont like dogs
Im sure u house smells of Dog's doo doo sef . . . . .iyama cheesy grin

He is well-trained. . . . .He doesn't leave crap in the house.
Why go to HMV when u can watch with me free with the possibility of getting you wet!! cheesy
Re: Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! by tope2000(f): 12:26am On Mar 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

He is well-trained. . . . .He doesn't leave crap in the house.
Why go to HMV when u can watch with me free with the possibility of getting you wet!! cheesy

Wet?? are u going to pour water on my body wen im watching it? grin cheesy
I dont play water fights or any type of game when watching TV jare tongue I'd like to fully concentrate on it cool cheesy
Re: Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! by Sauron1: 12:31am On Mar 01, 2009
tope2000:

Wet?? are u going to pour water on my body wen im watching it? grin cheesy

I have a WATER-GUN!!! cheesy
Re: Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! by tope2000(f): 12:33am On Mar 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

I have a WATER-GUN!!! cheesy

LOL . . . . . .I shud imagine so grin
Re: Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! by Sauron1: 12:48am On Mar 01, 2009
tope2000:

LOL . . . . . .I shud imagine so grin

Next weekend, aiight??
Re: Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! by lynxnoon(m): 12:59am On Mar 01, 2009
;d ;dno toasting ;d ;d
Re: Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! by tope2000(f): 1:01am On Mar 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

Next weekend, aiight??

i will think abt it cuz u've scared me away with the dog n water gun grin
Re: Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! by A40(m): 1:14am On Mar 01, 2009
They had run outta gas since Season 3 to be honest i am sticking to Dirty Sexy Money
Re: Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! by Sauron1: 1:19am On Mar 01, 2009
tope2000:

i will think abt it cuz u've scared me away with the dog n water gun grin

Hehehehehe. . . . .I will send the dog away but the water gun will stay. grin
Re: Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! by sweetnini(f): 1:26am On Mar 01, 2009
i am so sad by this
i love Prison Break, i just hope this is a rumor
No season Five, Are you shi*ting me?
Re: Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! by tope2000(f): 1:26am On Mar 01, 2009
~Sauron~:

Hehehehehe. . . . .I will send the dog away but the water gun will stay. grin

Lol . . . . . oniranu
Men n sex, shior grin cheesy
Re: Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! by otikpoko(m): 8:25am On Mar 03, 2009
Aaahhh!!!thank God Prison Break ends in season 4.
Re: Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! by cabali(m): 9:47am On Mar 03, 2009
Good grief!!

A long awaited end to our misery!!!!

They should not think of bringing back please.
Re: Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! by SUXXI(m): 2:07am On Mar 13, 2009
If Prison Break ends in season 4,thats ok but all unresolved issues should be well answered like:
what happens to the company? How will the convicts clear their name? What happened to Scolfield's mum all this time her children were running about without her doing anything ? What happens to Sylla? And other questions must be well answered, for the season film to have a nice ending.
Re: Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! by SUXXI(m): 2:12am On Mar 13, 2009
At last! With the end of Prison Break, no more waiting for the next episodes to download again.
How i wish i have like Scolfield's brain!
Well thats by the way.
I have heard a lot about 24. I will now focus on 24
Re: Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! by Necorios(m): 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2009
@SUXXIE-

Scofield is nt that intelligent, his brains is a collective of producers and directors initiatives, i can bet u he is just an average man like u and i, now about a good ending for prison break, Scofield mum will re-appear and state the reason for her disappearance this reason cud be that she ran off in order to protect her children cos she was well aware of company bad moves even though ''she was the first patient to be treated with that disease that affected Scofield and i can remember when General Krantz of the Company was telling Sarah that the first operation was successful and the patient is living a happy life till date''

Something even tells me that Genera Krantz is Scofield's father, Lincon Burrows is just an ''ELDER BROTHER FROM ANOTHER FATHER (Aldo Burrows, that was shot by Agent.Mahone) ''Mrs. Christiana Rosemary Scofield will confirm this story! how shocking this news will be for Scofield for all his troubles,

Finally, General Krantz of the company will eventually commit suicide and Scofield and Burrows will take over the company's affair and this is a good way to end the series cos with Burrows Brothers in power everything is perfectly o.k.

Well, this is my prediction and the ending cant be better than this.
Re: Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! by asweetcake: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2009
Sauron and Tope2000 - Get a room!!!!
Prison break being cancelled? Its about time!! The story really should have ended after season two. It just drags on and on now and i was getting really sick of watching their suffer-head break-outs!
Re: Prison Break: Fox Cancels Tv Show, No Season Five! by sugabelle: 12:13pm On May 12, 2009
the producers would have ended prison break since season 2 or even season 1, if it wasn't for all you fans-turned-haters, always asking for more when the going was good. To please you, they kept the series going even when they knew it was stretching the storyline from prison to prison to running forever. Anyway, I enjoyed all the seasons, but like the first poster wrote, the stories have been told. The same writers shd think up another great series bc they are too good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? / The 100 Million Queen Amina Of Zaria Movie / Best Yoruba Comedian Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.