Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend (101664 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo) / 'I am Not Yusuf Buhari!'-Youngman Whose Pic Has Gone Viral Cries Out / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by niceguy7(m): 1:30pm On May 29, 2015
sugarvallly:
I fine pass d babe jor
If i hear u wey no get pix
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by zudozz: 1:32pm On May 29, 2015
buhari was poor. they were so poor that his family was nt eating very well... una don see d poor man pikin so? Tell me say sun don touch dis aboki pikin b4?
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by Toks2008(m): 1:32pm On May 29, 2015
eleojo23:
These fulanis are generally handsome.

Ues you are right and infact some believe that they are the most handsome ttribe in Nigerria.

People call me a fulani guy lol.
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by demandtruth: 1:35pm On May 29, 2015
AdoraAmadi:
President Buhari's only son, Yusuf caused a meltdown yesterday when he out of the blues appeared and was pictured coming back to Nigeria with his dad for the inauguration. Ladies have declared their undying love for the young man, who unfortunately already has a boo.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/sorry-ladies-i-have-photo-of-yusuf.html

This guy looks like one of ABACHA son.

I don't think he's Buhari's son
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by fflamingo(m): 1:37pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=efilefun Please can you provide me the youtube link of the image you munch
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by efilefun(m): 1:42pm On May 29, 2015
fflamingo:
[quote author=efilefun
Please can you provide me the youtube link of the image you munch
It was the live event
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by pretty050(f): 1:42pm On May 29, 2015
ebamma:
I'm tired of hearing this name already
Can we now talk about how his father is going to stabilise the price of crude oil
I just tire for this, can we talk about important issues "leaders of tommorow"
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 29, 2015
trigar12:
I don talk am before, na FULANI/HAUSA chic I go marry last lastundecided.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mbok, get them 2, reserve one for someone I hold dear wink grin
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by segedoo(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2015
eleojo23:

Have I said anything contrary before?
I don't understand what you mean. Can you explain please?

I just loved it though you never quite said anything in their favor as well earlier.
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 29, 2015
Him no too fine lyk dat jawe....
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by Akposy(m): 1:58pm On May 29, 2015
otijah:
Yusuf, If u still consider to honor my friend request invitation, all you have to do is to ping me 25D7F317 thanks. wink
You are funny sir
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by 4everGrand(m): 1:59pm On May 29, 2015
ebamma:
I'm tired of hearing this name already
Can we now talk about how his father is going to stabilise the price of crude oil

So hin ya mind, u tink henybody hin Nigeria has d power to stabilize crude hoil price. Dont tink it hagain o.
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by nnwniger: 2:02pm On May 29, 2015
NO HIJJAB OR WHAT DO THEY CALL IT?
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by bishop4life(m): 2:04pm On May 29, 2015
temitayomie:
No be 1989 dem marry I'm mama small pikin wey don get girlfriend.

mtchwww

uboy put ur frustration somewhere... i never marry but i do rather blame masef
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by chineloSA(f): 2:04pm On May 29, 2015
This guy doesn't look like Buharis son sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by trigar12(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Mbok, get them 2, reserve one for someone I hold dear wink grin
grin okay .... no shingbi shingbin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by piagetskinner(m): 2:11pm On May 29, 2015
Pretty lady, handsome dude#
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by asscend: 2:13pm On May 29, 2015
efilefun:
May God almighty bless this regime. PMB's Speech was so lovely and i actually love the part he called former leaders "spoilt children" the look on IBB's face after that statement was so funny... also the announcement of relocating the military command in Abuja to Maiduguri to combat Boko haram... Thats a leader who means business

LONG LIVE THE PEOPLE's GENERAL and you are all OFFICIALLY WELCOME TO THE CHANGE ERA.

meanwhile the ever sleeping Mugabe didnt disappoint

Ha ha.. Well spotted. The heat is making him sleep.
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by stinggy(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mbok, get them 2, reserve one for someone I hold dear wink grin

Imagine!
Reserve just one for him, you can't even book one for me too. Is that fair? embarassed sad
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by tishbite709(m): 2:18pm On May 29, 2015
They look nice together

But then...............kilomode mo?
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 29, 2015
stinggy:

Imagine!
Reserve just one for him, you can't even book one for me too. Is that fair? embarassed sad
...Na for you naa. Kai menini grin you know say I dey "harsh" for your matter grin cheesy
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by stinggy(m): 2:28pm On May 29, 2015
chimkaire:
...Na for you naa. Kai menini grin you know say I dey "harsh" for your matter grin cheesy
Hehehe, now I know you got my back grin cheesy
I don relax nw

1 Like

Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 29, 2015
this yusuf guy not really fine na.
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by queenbesha(f): 2:39pm On May 29, 2015
Heartbreak...heartcrash crycry cry gringringrin
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 29, 2015
sugarvallly:
I fine pass d babe jor
It's not a competition jare
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by Petitediva14(f): 2:48pm On May 29, 2015
That is not Yusuf joor.....
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by Emmayur(m): 2:50pm On May 29, 2015
Chai, this is not buhari's only son o. Infact he has another son with the wife he divorced and this is the son he had with his last wife the first lady. No dey confuse people jare.
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by GRENDO13: 2:57pm On May 29, 2015
sugarvallly:
I fine pass d babe jor
no be lie
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by ceaserian(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2015
sugarvallly:
I fine pass d babe jor
i can see u fine pass her yinmu
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by Courageous007(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2015
Aminat508:
Fine girl..... Me nd d girl look alike grin #yinmu
Why u dey Yinmu? Does that mean u are ugly? grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend by Googlehead: 3:56pm On May 29, 2015
Mehn the gal is soooooooo fine, all you galz out dier killing yourself for Davido and Wizkid, sorry for you, see sure hammar, what lifestyle is sweeter than flying in a Presidential Jet for vacation with your boyfriend,Just saying, Anyway, You all should check out this mobile phone store http://pointekonline.com/affordable-tablets-ikeja-lagos-nigeria Their phones are of High Quality, they buy directly from the manufacturers and sell at a highly discounted price. Thank me later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) / "President Buhari's First Photo In 68 Days Since He Left For UK" - Shehu Ashaka / Dino Melaye Cleans Juju On Saraki's Seat With Handkerchief (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.